Baldurs Gate Discussion |OT|

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I want to play Divinity OS 2 with JonDnD. :pavarotti: 

These games are surprisingly awesome in multiplayer because they make no sacrifice to the gameplay, it's the same game with party members controlled by real people which opens up tons of new possibilities. It's just as their game as it is yours, no one is the main character. Your friends can even give answers during dialogues and mess up the conversations.

I have no idea how BG3 handle it's multiplayer but I'm just going to assume it's a pretty similar experience. 

Yes, very much similar.

You, Jon, Sugarhigh, and I should start a MP game of BG3 :vince: 

• aitch 1
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i get to this boss battle and i lost two times. Ok my spell slots were low ill go to camp, rest up and come back for the win. Well, i was in a danger zone and cant go to camp.  Also couldnt jump ba

I just reached level 5 and im pretty familiar with how everything works now and i got some bad ass spells. Im about 20 hours into the game. Its amazing. I feel like im at the point where act 1 co

Big battle, in the midst of things ---- LEVEL 12. I GOT THERE BO........ ***UNEXPECTED ERROR GODLURS GATE NEEDS TO STOP****    First crash in 75 hours of the game. Patch 1 putting in work 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, very much similar.

You, Jon, Sugarhigh, and I should start a MP game of BG3 :vince: 

I can't though.

You guys go on ahead without me. It's ok, I'm not sad. 

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

I got offered a spell that turns enemies into sheep LOL tshbo

Nothing is more frustrating in this game than when an enemy spartan kicks your full HP character off of a cliff😭

It is good. Its not as fast as KM id imagine, but it cleans up the UI and you move you character. I dont find anything enjoyable about pointing your clicking. 

You just hit LB and RB bring up wheels where you pick your abilities with the analog stick.  RT pulls up a menu also to view you inventory, rest, upgrade, etc. LT is your character select.

25 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It is good. Its not as fast as KM id imagine, but it cleans up the UI and you move you character. I dont find anything enjoyable about pointing your clicking. 

You just hit LB and RB bring up wheels where you pick your abilities with the analog stick.  RT pulls up a menu also to view you inventory, rest, upgrade, etc. LT is your character select.

How are you finding it with the controller now that you're further in?  Is inventory management becoming a hassle for you?  I'm just playing with KB/M because it's still better overall IMO.  But I do like being able to control your characters directly with the controller..

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

How are you finding it with the controller now that you're further in?  Is inventory management becoming a hassle for you?  I'm just playing with KB/M because it's still better overall IMO.  But I do like being able to control your characters directly with the controller..

Im not sure why you can't control the characters with WASD. That seems like an oversight.

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

It hasnt really been an issue at all. When i go to camp i put everything i picked up that i dont use in storage and my one character has double weight limit so i use her to pick everything up. If you use the sort option its no different from any other RPG in management. Better in fact than some. 

Switching equipment is easy. The only thing thats annoying is when you get a ton of scrolls. I have like 10 action tabs with some characters because of that and because i dont use scrolls much. But all the stuff i use a lot is thru tab 1 -3 usually.

Side note i am so happy the weight limit is GENEROUS in this game. That helps with management a lot.

I tried using a controller and its too clumsy. I especially disliked not being able to just use alt to highlight stuff you can interact with. The equivalent on console seems to be holding down A to do a search of your surroundings, but I don't like that as much.

This game is on some BS with its bugs. I just did this part that took me like 2 hours cause its hard AF and when i finally won i go to revive dead ass gale but cannot because he is FROZEN in the stairs 🤬

I had to go pay money to Mr Burns to bring him back.

This game is HARD AS FUCK at points. The last battle i did was some complete fuckery. 

I know im  not gonna be able to finish this game but i at least got my moneys worth 😂 Fucking top down Dark Souls

6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

This game is on some BS with its bugs. I just did this part that took me like 2 hours cause its hard AF and when i finally won i go to revive dead ass gale but cannot because he is FROZEN in the stairs 🤬

I had to go pay money to Mr Burns to bring him back.

This game is HARD AS FUCK at points. The last battle i did was some complete fuckery. 

I know im  not gonna be able to finish this game but i at least got my moneys worth 😂 Fucking top down Dark Souls

I think party composition is extra important in this game. I like Astarion but I ended up removing him from my party because my main character is a rogue so having 2 of the same class is probably not ideal in the long run. 

And I’ve already experience a few small bugs/glitches in the first part. It’s been mostly dialogue scenes just seemingly freezing after selecting an option forcing me to back out of the entire conversation.

I have a varied party. The part i was at was brutal. It was multiple battles and you dont have the ability to go to camp or long rest. So at the last part i had no HP and no spell slots. Im not even sure how i won. My summoned character didnt die and thats how i won. I dont know if that was a glitch or some spell she had, who knows lol.

And after i won my character said might want to rest as we wont be able to for awhile. Well damn :mindblown: So im guessing its gonna be even harder. I think im under leveled as i missed some side stuff in Act 1 and i made a decision in Act 2 that blocked me out of a high xp quest. When i try to do that quest it kills me via cutscene 😂

Im real close to hitting level 8 so hopefully there are some light battles before the next round of fuckery. I had a couple fights in act one that were hard but most of act 2 has been pretty simple until this point.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m hearing a lot of negative things about act 3. I’m curious as to what you all think. Apparently, it feels super rushed and buggy. 

Ill let you know if i get there:cries:

• Haha 1