What monitors do yall have and what are good ones?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i7 13700f and 4070ti

38in Ultrawide 175hz.     I'll never ever go back to a non ultrawide monitor.

This 100 lb gorilla is 1440p at 16:10. Only problem is 60 Hz. 

Posted Images

Just now, JonDnD said:

I hear TB complaining about no support too much to get one of those

That's just complete bullshit :D 

Most games support UW now... and using Windows itself is 1000x better too.  I could have a game open in widescreen on one side and SW.net open on the other side owning Jerry while I play :geese: 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's just complete bullshit :D 

Most games support UW now... and using Windows itself is 1000x better too.  I could have a game open in widescreen on one side and SW.net open on the other side owning Jerry while I play :geese: 

That's pretty cool. I could play a game in full screen with a guide on the side. That would be really useful in some games.

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I hear TB complaining about no support too much to get one of those

The support is all over the place. Sometimes you'll play a big  Triple A game that doesn't support it or only partially supports. But then you'll play a smaller indie game that supports it during gameplay and cutscenes. Ultimately it comes down to the engine and how lazy developers decide to be.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The support is all over the place. Sometimes you'll play a big  Triple A game that doesn't support it or only partially supports. But then you'll play a smaller indie game that supports it during gameplay and cutscenes.

Im not about that life

There's like no good ones right now. I had a 42" 4k LG VA panel for a while but it was killing my eyes and didn't look good.

I'm tempted by the Samsung/Alienware OLED panels, but they don't have very good IO for the price. Ideally I'd have 2 USB-C, 2 HDMI 2.1, and 1 displayport. The well-reviewed Alienware AW3423DWF has only 1 HDMI 2.0, and 2 displayport.