STARFLOP!!!!!! 7 AT GS and IGN!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad thing is that Lemij stalking me won’t stop Starflop from being the biggest flop in history or Lemshits getting raped for hyping it, LMFAO!      

When your $7.5-billion dollar investment ends up a massive, buggy flop 

Bethesda games have always sucked. About damn time reviews stopped playing softball with this overrated developer.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you do understand, you're just trying to play stupid

>You laughed at PC for having a paid mod.

>I brought up the fact consoles have a higher % of paid mods (due to Creation Club) and far less mods in general.

>You got destroyed and started to deflect with "bu bu unofficial".

Jerry so easy to beat. :moto:

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

>You laughed at PC for having a paid mod.

>I brought up the fact consoles have a higher % of paid mods

And I told you that the reason why I am laughing at you is because an UNOFFICIAL MODDER, with an UNOFFICIAL MOD.................is CHARGING YOU MONEY FOR IT

So your comparison to consoles is irrelevant?

Correct?

Once again answer this question.

If you don't answer it, then you lost the argument, and you know you've lost the argument.

-Is that modder, that I describe, OFFICIALLY AFFILIATED with Bethesda or this game? Or are they UNOFFICIAL?

-Is the mod that he is charging for, that I described...............an OFFICIAL MOD?????????

Simple Yes or No Questions.

Can you answer them?

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And I told you that the reason why I am laughing at you is because an UNOFFICIAL MODDER, with an UNOFFICIAL MOD.................is CHARGING YOU MONEY FOR IT

What does it matter if an official modder is charging you or an unofficial modder is charging you?

Not only did you not make this distinction in your original argument, but it changes nothing. Console has a higher % of paid mods.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.........you're stalking people's twitters out of anger

...........AND you a confirmed fakeboy.

Now THATS A LOSER:hest:

No, taking 3 minutes to look at some pathetic loser's twitter account which is full of non stop pathetic loser bullshit and post it here...

...is not the same as you taking your entire labor day weekend to argue the difference between 1 metacritic point :mj: 

You're a special type of loser Jerky... the most pathetic kind.  You and Firetard are the type of people game developers are referring to when they say the "unhinged gaming community"... You've never taken a break from this in your life.  Patheticc 100% of the time... :mickey:

Just now, Substatic said:

What does it matter if an official modder is charging you or an unofficial modder is charging you?

Because it shows that you were TRYING TO MOVE THE GOALPOST to avoid an argument that you ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO LOSE

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I just successfully extracted another admission out of him.

Sweetie.............do you think I don't notice the VERY MOMENT you try to attempt "spin"???????

Like...........do you remember ever SUCCESSFULLY ATTEMPTING to "spin" something, and I don't immediately catch it and point it out? Like EVER? In recent memeory?

No. Right?

So why do you keep on attempting it, with me? if you already know, its NEVER WORKED with me???

:drake:

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

GROUNDED :will2:

Is what your parent tell you...........if your family lived in an actual home growing up in your country

:hest:

Just now, Remij said:

No, taking 3 minutes to look at some pathetic loser's twitter account

No, you've clearly been stalking him for months.

And you've clearly been a fakeboy WITHIN PARTS OF THE PAST THREE DECADES

:kaz:Good God, now that's the resume of a loser.

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

Because much like Gamespot, some pathetic losers have nothing else to do.. since they aren't playing any other games :tom: 

Screenshot-2023-09-04-191822.png

Damn he fuming for a game that didn't even flop on Nintonto what did you guys do to him?  😭

Maybe he's actually Grounded irl :rofls:

• Haha 2
  • Geese 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its the most obvious sign that I absolutely control them, and they're helpless to do anything about it.

Even funnier when they immediately rush to claim the inverse.:arnold2:

I dont even have to type to get a reaction from you. You have NO CONTROL. You are a weak little baby :rofl:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I dont even have to type

:lawl::lawl::lawl:He literally can't do anything he claims, to save his life

Even funnier when they immediately rush to claim the inverse.:arnold2:

:blessed:I literally control everything he does. its practically effortless for me to do so.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I dont even have to type to get a reaction from you. You have NO CONTROL. You are a weak little baby :rofl:

Remember that time when Jerky was Jerry-go-rounding, and in every response to him I posted ":rofls: :rofl: " and he kept typing full out paragraph responses every single time for multiple hours.  I wasn't even saying words to him and he just kept going on and on and on... until eventually I had to leave... and he thought he won because I "ran away"  LMFAO.. what a pathetic fucking loser :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Remember that time when Jerky was Jerry-go-rounding, and in every response to him I posted ":rofls: :rofl: " and he kept typing full out paragraph responses every single time for multiple hours.  I wasn't even saying words to him and he just kept going on and on and on... until eventually I had to leave... and he thought he won because I "ran away"  LMFAO.. what a pathetic fucking loser :hest: 

YES😂 His response is the same regardless of what is written. Simple Jerry :rofls:

• Haha 1