Starfield drops from Steam #1 top sellers amid influx of negative reviews

:tom:Thanks for telling us that PC gamers will continue onwards with a flop, because they're don't have any other choice

stopwatch.gif?format=2500w

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:Thanks for telling us that PC gamers will continue onwards with a flop, because they're don't have any other choice

PC gamers have the Zelda beating #1 game of 2023 :drake: 

As well as this 88 Meta game :aitch: 

You... have nothing.  Your moment has passed :lawl: 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

PC gamers will continue onwards with a flop, because they're don't have any other choice

No other choices? Isn't PC winning this gen like last gen? I should do a GS and MC tally, I think it is. BG3, Zelda, and AC6 are amazing so I'm not sure what you mean by no other choice.

Edited by Substatic
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

PC gamers have the Zelda beating #1 game of 2023 :drake: 

No, they don't :tom:

As well as this

...flop:kaz:

You... have nothing.  Your moment has passed :lawl: 

No, I actually have good games to play for my consoles.

He's so angry, he is still remember a phrase I said a few days ago.

Oh man.............he actually volunteers to make himself this obvious to me:banderoos:this is so hilarious to watch how badly I've gotten under the DONKEY'S FUR.

ANDALE!............[whip!]..............ANDALE!!!

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

No other choices? Isn't PC winning this gen like last gen? I should do a GS and MC tally, I think it is. BG3, Zelda, and AC6 are amazing so I'm not sure what you mean by no other choice.

Nope, you've already lost the argument with gouko about PC losing the entire last decade.

LOL he's literally talking about stolen games in order to make his argument.

How embarassing.

Biggest flop in history. Even PC Gamer thinks the game is mid and from what I hear the game drops to 30fps at 1080p on a 3080 thanks to no optimization :lawl::lawl::lawl:

The game getting only FSR2 and No DLSS made me reconsider getting on Steam even before it reviewed, despite being a fan of mods. I could smell the Xbox fail stench from a mile away :kaz:

IMG_7478.jpeg
IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you've already lost the argument with gouko about PC losing the entire last decade.

He literally lied and I proved he lied by merely linking Gamespot review search from year x-y. PC was ahead by over 100 games than the second next system. MC too.

I'll do it for this gen too later on if you want.

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Jerry is playing it on PC as we speak :kaz:

Actually all the lemmings and hermits that were hyping the game are with me on the forum right now

and the game went live 30 minutes ago

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

there's the proof, right there, that the game has flopped.

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Biggest flop in history. Even PC Gamer thinks the game is mid and from what I hear the game drops to 30fps at 1080p on a 3080 thanks to no optimization :lawl::lawl::lawl:

The game getting only FSR2 and No DLSS made me reconsider getting on Steam even before it reviewed, despite being a fan of mods. I could smell the Xbox fail stench from a mile away :kaz:

Then it will run like shit on your PC.. isn't that right Ninja PS5 + 4090 PC Gamer?

:lawl: