Xbox needs to die

Seriously this brand is toxic at this point. 2 30fps flops back to back with nothing over the horizon. Trapped inside a company that gives no fucks about gaming. A subscription service that does nothing but destroy quality content like Netflix did to films. 

It's a cancer to gaming and it needs to die. 

It's time for SEGA or someone else to step up and release a console that will actually try to compete with Sony and Nintendo. 

Edited by Vini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
41 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It isn't already? :pavarotti:

Nintendo, Sony and Sega as the main 3 was truly perfect :mjgrin:

Sega was never essential. Nintendo hasn't been essential since 1996. PlayStation is the only console we need and everyone would be better off if it was the only console.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Sega was never essential. Nintendo hasn't been essential since 1996. PlayStation is the only console we need and everyone would be better off if it was the only console.

The Dreamcast was essential. :facep: I feel bad for any gamers who didn't have one at the time.  

15 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

The Dreamcast was essential. :facep: I feel bad for any gamers who didn't have one at the time.  

No, the Dreamcast is the definition of a cult classic. Like "most" people who owned one, I got it at a pawn shop after it was already dead. It's a nice system, but as a middle step between N64 and PS2 it was never going to succeed.

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

No, the Dreamcast is the definition of a cult classic. Like "most" people who owned one, I got it at a pawn shop after it was already dead. It's a nice system, but as a middle step between N64 and PS2 it was never going to succeed.

Best two years of any console ever and was extremely cheap. :facep: 

15 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

I enjoyed Dreamcast but this is true. Its discs held less data than Gamecube, it had one analogue stick and 2 less buttons than other controllers...it was going to suffer the moment the gen switched to PS2/GC/Xbox anyway.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Playstation has been a shitty console ever since the PS4 era.

Nothing but indies in the first two years, then walking simulators and then the switch to the woke agenda.

MS has been more worried about getting publishers in their portfolio.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Playstation has been a shitty console ever since the PS4 era.

Nothing but indies in the first two years, then walking simulators and then the switch to the woke agenda.

MS has been more worried about getting publishers in their portfolio.

PS5 isn't in a drought of great first party games. If you're mad that they're mostly  also on PS4, I can sort of get it. But all Sony games are at the top of the craft. Last of Us Pt 2 isn't even "next-gen", but running it on the Pro/PS5 is still more advanced than almost any other game you can play. If PS4 held back Forbidden West technically, the PS5 game is still arguably the one to beat right now in AAA.  Starfield is at least a year late to the party.