A few hours in Starfield and it is basically Fallout 4 in space.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

....and therefore less accurate, since it has less reviews.

It only has 5 less reviews, and the other version is substantially worse thus scoring lower. 

It is 88% on PC at MC. It is 88% at OC. I know this upsets you, but talking on a forum won't alter this. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes  

todd is a hack making the same game over and over

I get the same feeling I had way back in 2015 when I got Fallout 4. It is typical Bethesda franchise gaming with the space theme. And I am not saying this as a bad thing. Visually speaking

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you need any additional information on how to interpret statistics, consult your local library!

1. So you're going to start using Open Critic from now on right? It has 103 reviews. :mj:

2. Please stop. The XB version is significantly worse, using those reviews for the PC version is straight retardation. The PC version is currently 88%, full stop. 

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

1. So you're going to start using Open Critic from now on right? It has 103 reviews.

No because that was already explained to you.

I suggest you use your reading and memory skills to find out the answer that already exists to your question.

because you playing stupid isn't going to work.

you attempting to reboot arguments that I've beat you in, also isn't going to work.

EDIT:  Aaaaaaaaaaaand, he's done.

Edited by jehurey
  • Confused 1

The game is a flop both on Metacritic and Gamespot. It’s over lemshits. The game had GOTY and GOTG hype. It was already a flop at 88 on MC and now it’s an even bigger flop at 86. 7/10 at GS is just insult to injury and the score on MC will keep dropping g once sites like Eurogamer get their reviews in :hest:

:mj: Flop of the generation. I can’t believe lemshits thought this turd was gonna be a generation defining game. 

IMG_7574.jpeg

So many systems are just copypasted from Fallout 4. Especially the basebuilding, housing, and crafting. It’s not like this stuff was great back in 2015 either. How do you not improve upon it at all? Lazy. At least the lock picking is fun, but I’ll probably mod it out of the game after it gets boring for the 1000th time. 

10 hours ago, Nightshade79 said:

So many systems are just copypasted from Fallout 4. Especially the basebuilding, housing, and crafting. It’s not like this stuff was great back in 2015 either. How do you not improve upon it at all? Lazy. At least the lock picking is fun, but I’ll probably mod it out of the game after it gets boring for the 1000th time. 

This is what they absolutely deserve to get criticism over, and alot of it.

They've never taken 8 years to make a single player game, and for this to be as plateau'd as they've ever been in game design, shows a massive amount of laziness.

Alot of their problems could be solved if they merely threw MONEY and resources at it.........and THEY ARE massively rich.

They've BEEN massively rich since 2008. And they still are using that jank-ass engine. How is that not seen as complete laziness? They have no excuse.

10 hours ago, Nightshade79 said:

Bethesda really haven't evolved in all these years and it's quite sad. They used to be one of my fav devs but they've become stagnant and in an age with games like Elden Ring, BG3, Witcher 3, HFW, etc. their games are now completely outdated. It's why the 7/10 it got from GS and IGN was totally justified despite lemshits' complaints and tears.

21 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bethesda really haven't evolved in all these years and it's quite sad. They used to be one of my fav devs but they've become stagnant and in an age with games like Elden Ring, BG3, Witcher 3, HFW, etc. their games are now completely outdated. It's why the 7/10 it got from GS and IGN was totally justified despite lemshits' complaints and tears.

I said this like back in 2018/2019. The Witcher 3 was the moment Bethesda's old strategy was simply NOT going to work anymore.

Their boast of having 400 quests and 150 hours of gameplay simply doesn't compensate for the lack of everything else.

This shit used to work, rather effectively I must say, between 2005 and 2012. It doesn't work anymore.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They were one of your favs... until Microsoft bought them :mj: 

This dumb bitch is so transparent.. :hest: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

They were one of your favs... until Microsoft bought them :mj: 

This dumb bitch is so transparent.. :hest: 

They were one of my favorite devs until they released a little game known as Fallout 76 you dumb bitch :sabu:

:kaz: Or are you forgetting they screwed over their fans with one of the biggest flops of all time that made their stock tank and allowed Microsoft to buy them?

2062204228_Screenshot2023-09-07at6_25_15PM.thumb.png.ccfa26a2e5b52c867c1b25d937b227d4.png

The dumb retarded bitch thinks everyone is like him that holds grudges against billion dollar and trillion dollar companies. I don't hate Microsoft, I think Xbox sucks and you lemshits are retards for supporting a dying platform with your lives. If MS releases good games, I'll buy them regardless of platform. At the end of th eday it's about the games. Something you pathetic lemshits at Systemwars have completely forgotten about :lawl:

FwwnS5eX0AIw2Uz.thumb.jpg.b4f5d69d508ea6ac5522a38c895a3359.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

They were one of my favorite devs until they released a little game known as Fallout 76 you dumb bitch :sabu:

:kaz: Or are you forgetting they screwed over their fans with one of the biggest flops of all time that made their stock tank and allowed Microsoft to buy them?

2062204228_Screenshot2023-09-07at6_25_15PM.thumb.png.ccfa26a2e5b52c867c1b25d937b227d4.png

The dumb retarded bitch thinks everyone is like him that holds grudges against billion dollar and trillion dollar companies. I don't hate Microsoft, I think Xbox sucks and you lemshits are retards for supporting a dying platform with your lives. If MS releases good games, I'll buy them regardless of platform. At the end of th eday it's about the games. Something you pathetic lemshits at Systemwars have completely forgotten about :lawl:

FwwnS5eX0AIw2Uz.thumb.jpg.b4f5d69d508ea6ac5522a38c895a3359.jpg

^this guy is in his 30s...  :hest: 

Like I said dumbfuck... they was ur favs until MS bought them :drake: