Bethesda On Starfield's Big, Empty Planets: Not Every Location "Is Supposed To Be Disney World"

@jehurey :mj: That's not the only thing they recycled. Even side missions in the game are recycled to be used again in main missions. Down to the loot and even enemy placement.

Meanwhile Lemshits like Lemij are pretending to enjoy this turd and attacking IGN journalists. :drake: I'm willing to bet Cuckstz and Lemij are part of the horde of retards attacking game journalists over this game's flop.

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LemiJ - " The 1000s of planets beaming with life and wonder, the galaxy is yours to freely explore" 😭

LemiJ - "I can't wait to fly freely from planet to planet and get lost in space, the exploration will be unmatched" 😢

LemiJ - "bbbbut the unlimited exploration, vastness and infinite potential" 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Instead of these two retards to be playing their "game of the generation" that just launched that they've been hyping for years, they are here on Systemwars having meltdowns :drake:

Something tells me Lemij and JonD are like their fellow lemshit retards on Twitter busy attacking game journalists instead of playing the game they have waited their entire lives to play :mj:

:dbry:Dude spent the entire day harassing game journalists at IGN for giving Starflop a 7 and it turned out he's not even playing the game himself. Reminds me of Lemij and his bad of retarded lemshits on Systemwars.

Lemij finding time to stalk me on Twitter while his copy of Starflop continues to gather dust :sabu:

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

^this is what this dudes entire twitter feed is every single day.. jesus christ dude.. you're so embarrassing :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^this is what this dudes entire twitter feed is every single day.. jesus christ dude.. you're so embarrassing :hest: 

Why aren't you playing Flopfield? Didn't you spend $100 to get early access to this turd? 

Instead you are here doing damage control and having meltdowns :drake:

Next thing you know he'll start looking for my address. What a fucking lunatic :sabu:

Firepower is saying we are having meltdowns? lol. Go tweet about it. Grown ass man acting like that IRL ROFL.

I literally just finished the GOTF after a 85 hours. A game you wont play. And ill be playing Starfield on Tuesday when my new PC comes. Idiot.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Why aren't you playing Flopfield? Didn't you spend $100 to get early access to this turd? 

Instead you are here doing damage control and having meltdowns :drake:

Next thing you know he'll start looking for my address. What a fucking lunatic :sabu:

Playing other games right now you pathetic fuck :drake: 

I'm not spending $30 extra to play Starfield now when it releases in 4 days while I have other games I just bought like AC6.. :lemming: 

Oh man they're even angrier in day 3

21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

DumboPower and Simple Jerry:rofls:

Image result for ben stiller retard

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Guy has spent all day watching Starfield reviews and streams so he can post some good ZINGERS on his twitter feed tonight :RISITAS:

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Labor Day weekend and he still working for Sony for FREE :rofls:

:kaz: And they're actually getting angrier later into the night.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu::drake::mj::dbry:

FuFrOvhWcAEtRz2.jpg.0873abede408294df6c1949ec65b8939.jpg

Thanks for the update from "doctorps4" dipshit :tom: 

LMAO this pathetic embarrassing fuck has no games to play of his own so he's scouring his twitter feeds for Starfield content to bash :ovolol: 

Ninja PS5 + 4090 PC Gamer :rofl: :rofls: 

18 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Firepower and Jehurey are both playing this game @Remij LOL

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

:sabu:

LOL they're literally trying to own me..............by claiming I'm playing the game, and they're not

The one that they hyped.:hest:

That's about as rock-bottom empty as Starfield 1001 planets.

• dead 1
14 hours ago, Sabo said:

Wait, people actually expected EVERY planet to have something of significance? I love to shit on Bethesda but that's an unrealistic expectation.

you would think that, and yet back when 1000 planets was announced, you would be called a hater for suggesting that most be boring empty procedurally generated nothingness.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another review has just dropped :drake::sabu::mj::sabu:....

:mj::mj::mj: The game is a disaster, kill yourselves lemshits.

:dbry: These two lemshit retards above arguing here with me here instead of playing their "game of the generation" says it all 

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Fasttravel sim :pavarotti: This shit looks like something from 2005.

• Haha 1