Sig Bet - Will StarPhil push the Xbox to Number 1 in September's NPD?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah.

Everyone that wanted a PS5 for baldurs gate already has one. People are buying xboxes for Starfield 

Nah, that shit ain't selling.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Cell said:

Bump. No effect in August NPD we see, looks like people weren't buying the series X in anticipation at least. :ben:

@FIREPOWER @jehurey

Also don't think I haven't noticed you two haven't signed up. :ufdup:

Jerky you might actually win one of these. 

I love how he is still butthurt about me, even though I don't think about this guy.

.......and yet he's managed to still lose arguments, without me noticing:drake:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how he is still butthurt about me, even though I don't think about this guy.

.......and yet he's managed to still lose arguments, without me noticing:drake:

Bruh what the fuck are you even talking about. 

Are you in or not. 

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Internally Xbox is freaking out at how little movement they're seeing off of Starfield. Xbox itself is a tarnished brand and they don't realize it yet.

It's performing well below Fallout 4 on Steam.

That’s because it’s on Gamepass. It’s already Bethesda’s most successful launch of all time. 

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

That’s because it’s on Gamepass. It’s already Bethesda’s most successful launch of all time. 

Nobody wants that shit. Stalled out at 25M subscribers. They can't even make Series X's let alone sell them.

21 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Internally Xbox is freaking out at how little movement they're seeing off of Starfield. Xbox itself is a tarnished brand and they don't realize it yet.

It's performing well below Fallout 4 on Steam.

It’s apparent with all the ads I’m seeing online for it. They’re pushing hard. :kaz: 

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmfao Jerry doesn’t accept any bets. Neither does fire coward. 

I’m accepting this bet bitch. Put up or shut up. I know I live rent free in your peanut brain :mroff:

:mjgrin: I’ve been off for the weekend enjoying myself and I come back and you’re crying about me. Do you even have a life?

What a cuck  :drake:

F6MU-lBXoAAH1NA.jpeg.3f25a33315144e816a59b781d7c895b9.jpeg

FM3SaR_XwAUJZc0.jpg.a35cfefd8a23d003dd19267b91ec1635.jpgF6Uimh4X0AMKzur.thumb.jpg.5a07f07429d4a4fcde02d59863af9e58.jpg

ShitBox is gonna lose September NPD :cruise:

@Cell Count me in this bet that ShitField will not help ShitBox get #1 and win Sept NPD

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Ok- that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. The reason steam numbers are lower than Fallout is because most people are playing through GP. 

Thats a lie.

No one on PC uses the garbage ShitPass app especially for a Bethesda game. The overwhelming majority of Starflop players are on Steam. If it’s flopping on Steam then it’s flopping everywhere on PC. GTFOH with that shitty excuse you retard  :kaz:

😭 b…bu..but the reason it’s flopping on Steam is that everyone is on ShitPass!!”

:mj:  Retard 

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

59 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Thats a lie.

No one on PC uses the garbage ShitPass app especially for a Bethesda game. The overwhelming majority of Starflop players are on Steam. If it’s flopping on Steam then it’s flopping everywhere on PC. GTFOH with that shitty excuse you retard  :kaz:

😭 b…bu..but the reason it’s flopping on Steam is that everyone is on ShitPass!!”

:mj:  Retard 

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

No, it’s not a lie. 6 million players and 300k on steam makes it very obvious. 

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, it’s not a lie. 6 million players and 300k on steam makes it very obvious. 

:kaz: GTFOH retard.

300K on Steam isn’t the total number of players you moron, it’s the number of players at one time you fucking retard :cruise:

Not everyone who owns the game on Steam is gonna be online at once idiot 

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: GTFOH retard.

300K on Steam isn’t the total number of players you moron, it’s the number of players at one time you fucking retard :cruise:

Not everyone who owns the game on Steam is gonna be online at once idiot 

No shit moron. But it’s the most played Bethesda launch of all time… so obviously there are more people playing it than FO had. They’re just not on Steam, you fucking sped. :mroff:

45 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No shit moron. But it’s the most played Bethesda launch of all time… so obviously there are more people playing it than FO had. They’re just not on Steam, you fucking sped. :mroff:

:mj: That’s horse shit.

Most played my ass.

The game has flopped out of Steam’s most played. Maybe it was most played at launch but no way the game is most played Bethesda game after how hard it flopped.

You’re really a fucking retard for believing MS’ PR statements. It’s the same way they said Halo Infinite was the biggest launch ever with 20 million players and a couple of months later it was on life support :drake:

The GamePass App on PC is horse shit and doesn’t support most modding like the Steam version does. 99% of the mods already released do not work with the ShitPass version of the game. When you realize most people play Bethesda games for the mods, and  you factor in that most PC players avoid the ShitPass app like the plague, it means that there’s absolutely no way this dogshit game has more players on ShitPass than Steam.

GTFO you retard, and take your bullshit excuses with you. The game flopped and it’s dying on Steam which means it’s dying on PC :kaz:

I noticed you still haven’t made the sig bet yet. Who the coward now? Retard :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: That’s horse shit.

Most played my ass.

The game has flopped out of Steam’s most played. Maybe it was most played at launch but no way the game is most played Bethesda game after how hard it flopped.

You’re really a fucking retard for believing MS’ PR statements. It’s the same way they said Halo Infinite was the biggest launch ever with 20 million players and a couple of months later it was on life support :drake:

The GamePass App on PC is horse shit and doesn’t support most modding like the Steam version does. 99% of the mods already released do not work with the ShitPass version of the game. When you realize most people play Bethesda games for the mods, and  you factor in that most PC players avoid the ShitPass app like the plague, it means that there’s absolutely no way this dogshit game has more players on ShitPass than Steam.

GTFO you retard, and take your bullshit excuses with you. The game flopped and it’s dying on Steam which means it’s dying on PC :kaz:

I noticed you still haven’t made the sig bet yet. Who the coward now? Retard :mroff:

SF being BEthesdas most successful launch hurt him. Lmao!!!