Starflop is getting review bombed on Metacritic and Xbox App on PC (TLHBFR!!!)

1 hour ago, Remij said:

That's the type of thing pathetic fucks with twitter accounts like yours do :tom: 

As if your twitter account wasn't enough :hest: 

Why would I review a game I'm actually enjoying on some level? I already gave my review of the game here and said it's a 7/10 for me. I don't review bomb games like you sad retards. Besides, the game already flopped on GS and IGN, no need to kick it while it's down  :kaz:

:mj: Stay mad bitch

IMG_7598.thumb.JPG.247ba489f95f06de879daa1873b641a7.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Why would I review a game I'm actually enjoying on some level? I already gave my review of the game here and said it's a 7/10 for me. I don't review bomb games like you sad retards. Besides the game already flopped on GS and IGN, no need to kick it while it's down  :kaz:

:mj: Stay mad bitch

Dude, anyone here can see your pathetic twitter account and know you're completely full of shit.  You DEFINITELY are the type to review bomb Xbox games on Metacritic :hest: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude, anyone here can see your pathetic twitter account and know you're completely full of shit.  You DEFINITELY are the type to review bomb Xbox games on Metacritic :hest: 

:hest: The same Twitter account that is posting gameplay of a game that none of you pathetic fucks are playing?

Your "game of the generation" and none of you are talking about it or posting any gameplay of lol

:mroff:  GTFOH retard, you're not even playing the game. All you've been doing for the past week since its launched is crying on Systemwars and doing damage control over its MC score.

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
20 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: The same Twitter account that is posting gameplay of a game that none of you pathetic fucks are playing?

Your "game of the generation" and none of you are talking about it or posting any gameplay of lol

:mroff:  GTFOH retard, you're not even playing the game. All you've been doing for the past week since its launched is crying on Systemwars and doing damage control over its MC score.

Ninja PS5 + PC Gamer :lawl: 

You don't seem to realize that this proves what I'm saying....  You play it, you think the game is good... but your entire twitter account and posts on here completely demonstrate the pathetic lengths you will go to to "stick it to the lemmings" regarding this game.  You are ABSOULTELY the type of person to review bomb Xbox games... you're not fooling anyone dumbass.

I mean dude, let me tell you in all 100% honesty here... the fact that you can't seem to post, or tweet, without posting the same stupid meme pictures over and over again shows just how much of a completely obsessed retard you are..  It's pathetic dude.  I mean seriously.. do you think it's funny for the 11 billionth time?  Because it isn't.. it's lame as fuck, and obnoxious... you're probably in your mid to late 30s too doing that shit CONSTANTLY...  :drake:   

• FIREPOWER changed the title to Starflop is getting review bombed on Metacritic and Xbox App on PC (TLHBFR!!!)

so let me get this straight.....lemmings and hermits are saying that.........COWS are buying the steam version of Starfield, so that they can leave a negative review. And that's why the review score is going down?

And they're trying to say that with a straight face?:drake:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

so let me get this straight.....lemmings and hermits are saying that.........COWS are buying the steam version of Starfield, so that they can leave a negative review. And that's why the review score is going down?

The Copium has reached new levels. Suddenly GS, IGN, PC gamers on Xbox App are now "cows" :sabu:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Are you stupid?  This thread is about metacritic and the Xbox app review boming... ironically the platforms where you can play on gamepass... or not have to play at all (Metacritic)

....on Steam it's "Very Positive" :drake: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Are you stupid?  This thread is about metacritic and the Xbox app review bomin

he's trying to talk about something else than what I post, because he knows he can't win that argument:drake:

You want to talk about Metacritic.

Okay.................that score is lowering as well:lawl::lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You want to talk about Metacritic.

Yes, because that's what this thread is about.  Blame Firedipshit for not including Steam in this thread... because it's not being downvoted there :drake: 

I feel like I'm actually abusing you at this point :tom: 

20 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Like I said, it's a decent 7/10 flop. It's still playable despite it being nothing special.

:drake: Why aren't you playing your hyped "GOTG" flop? 

:starstare: Do you even play any games on your ShitBox?

When did I hype it as GOTG? :mroff:

Youre playing it because you love it :hehe:

• Haha 1