DF Analysis: Starfield drops to 720p on Series X and 400p on Series S (TLHBFR!!)

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That shows your lack of reading comprehension skills. 

This has nothing to do with reading comprehension skills, but more with "reading between the lines" and you just got caught redhanded with your bullshit.

Sure, go ahead, keep playing "reading comprehension" skill card.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao, this is absolutely ridiculous. Who gives a single fuck about 3,000 potatoes or 30,000 potatoes because "teh physics" .   As far as anyone is concerned around here, a 7.0 is a 7.0 .

A picture is worth a thousand words I like his pics, they help to display how much butthurt the lemmings are feeling.

400p on Series S      

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

This has nothing to do with reading comprehension skills, but more with "reading between the lines" and you just got caught redhanded with your bullshit.

Sure, go ahead, keep playing "reading comprehension" skill card.

You're reading between the lines when nothing was between the lines idiot.  Not my fault cane read and comprehend basic English :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're reading between the lines when nothing was between the lines idiot.  Not my fault cane read and comprehend basic English :umad:

In a thread about Starfield running at 720p, which is a lie, you came here to talk shit about how the Switch launch was powerwise, superior to PS3, and you tried to prove it a game like Skyrim, when I just proved you that Skyrim is a hybrid of a PS3-PS4 game with more assets relatable to the PS3 version.

You just got owned when you said that the game was "based off PS4 version just simply because it ran better than the PS3 version".

That commentary along makes it more close to the PS3 version than the PS4.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

In a thread about Starfield running at 720p, which is a lie, you came here to talk shit about how the Switch launch was powerwise, superior to PS3, and you tried to prove it a game like Skyrim, when I just proved you that Skyrim is a hybrid of a PS3-PS4 game with more assets relatable to the PS3 version.

You just got owned when you said that the game was "based off PS4 version just simply because it ran better than the PS3 version".

That commentary along makes it more close to the PS3 version than the PS4.

No dip shit watch the DF video it's based off the PS4 version. 

Sugarhigh was going off his delusional shit about PS3 being stronger than Switch and I responded to him. 

Then You came in with your lack reading comprehension and shit :kaz:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No dip shit watch the DF video it's based off the PS4 version. 

Sugarhigh was going off his delusional shit about PS3 being stronger than Switch and I responded to him. 

Then You came in with your lack reading comprehension and shit :kaz:

I just showed you a video of Skyrim Switch running with assets akin to the PS3 version, rather than PS4.

Keep posting smilies.

You are done for.

14 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I just showed you a video of Skyrim Switch running with assets akin to the PS3 version, rather than PS4.

Keep posting smilies.

You are done for.

Some random YouTube vid knows more than DF.... Lol Malaxries. 

Go select what gender you identify as in Starfield or something..

:kaz: