DF Analysis: Starfield drops to 720p on Series X and 400p on Series S (TLHBFR!!)

46 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man...........he's trying to derail this thread, so hard.:tom:

Posting a video about an Xbox game not running well, and making fun of Xbox..........................according to him...........has "nothing to do with systemwars"

:hest:That is where he's at.

:sabu: The retard keeps insisting he isn't damage controlling when he is in fact trying to damage control by saying the game runs like shit on Xbox because of the items and physics. Something that Crysis beat 15 years ago when it comes to physics.

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Can someone tell me why Lemij the retard is posting PC gameplay of Starfield running on a 4090 in Jackfragz Youtube channel in a thread about Series X running its most anticipated game  at 720p/30fps in 2023 :hest:

What does it have to do with Xbox Series X being a weak piece of shit and not delivering what was promised this gen? Is he also going to post a Jackfragz video to explain why Redflop is also 30fps on the Series X and drops to 720p as well?:mickeyj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao, this is absolutely ridiculous. Who gives a single fuck about 3,000 potatoes or 30,000 potatoes because "teh physics" .   As far as anyone is concerned around here, a 7.0 is a 7.0 .

A picture is worth a thousand words I like his pics, they help to display how much butthurt the lemmings are feeling.

400p on Series S      

Posted Images

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Can I shoot all of that toilet paper with the series x version? 

You can't even spawn toilet rolls in the Series X version. This is something you can only do on PC with console commands which are locked on the Series S|X.

:hest: I honestly don't know why the retard is posting this like it exonerates the Series X being a piece of shit. If you tried this on a Series X it would melt instantly. It can barely run the game on normal mode lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

.........yeah that's derailing.

Go make a thread about him, specifically, and put all of your crying in there.

Instead of crying in here.

The retard is going to start stalking my mailbox now to check the kind of hate mail I’ve been sending to my Senator. Stalking me on Twitter didn’t work, he’s now going to elevate it to the next level :mj:

:kaz: The weirdo is so obsessed with me he can’t stick to the topic of the thread which is the Series X failing to deliver on the performance that was promised this gen.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

.........yeah that's derailing.

Go make a thread about him, specifically, and put all of your crying in there.

Instead of crying in here.

Go make a thread about crying about me, specifically, and put all your crying in there you dumb retarded bitch.  I'll derail any thread I want and talk about how pathetic Fireflop is :mj: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Go make a thread about crying about me, specifically

Me correcting and laughing at you crying............is not me crying.

:kaz:Little too late to attempt projection, sweetie.

I love how I am winning the argument AND putting the thread back from your derailment, by pointing out how you are crying about the fact that the game is utterly failing in terms of performance on the Xbox.

And your attempt to discredit the OP was by posting PC game footage.........of something previous Bethesda games already did.:tom:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Me correcting and laughing at you crying............is not me crying.

:kaz:Little too late to attempt projection, sweetie.

I love how I am winning the argument AND putting the thread back from your derailment, by pointing out how you are crying about the fact that the game is utterly failing in terms of performance on the Xbox.

And your attempt to discredit the OP was by posting PC game footage.........of something previous Bethesda games already did.:tom:

Yes, it absolutely is... go make a thread about it you dumb bitch.  :lawl: 

This clown is arguing with himself at this point... :tom: 

"He's trying to derail the thread so bad!"

----Yes I am, that's literally what I did to call out his obnoxious posting style, idiot

"I'm winning the argument" :diplo:

Fucking derpy :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, it absolutely is... go make a thread about it you dumb bitch.  :lawl: 

Nope, projection isn't going to help you at this point.

:kaz:He got TOLD, and he is now trying to say it back to me, but you can literally sense that he is crying as he's typing it. LOL

As he gets madder when I bring the thread back on track on the simple fact that the XsX is running this game at 720p...........and he tried to defend it..............by posting a tech demo on high-end PC hardware............that previous Bethesda games could already do:lawl::lawl:

The more I bring that back........the madder he gets. LOL

• Geese 1
6 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

And you fools think a new Nintendo handheld is gonna compete in this environment??

Switch 2 will be very close to Series S dockes. So a lot of next gen ports are on the table. Portable mode it can get away with extremely low resolutions with DLSS.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

they're commenting on the same fairy tale rumor we've already discussed.

They're commenting on a sourced rumor based on what they themselves know happened at gamescon... Switch 2 shown to devs. 

Your shook so it's fairytales.. Fairytales of the your fear :lupe:

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're commenting on a sourced rumor based on what they themselves know happened at gamescon... Switch 2 shown to devs. 

Your shook so it's fairytales.. Fairytales of the your fear :lupe:

Get all the way hyped!