DF Analysis: Starfield drops to 720p on Series X and 400p on Series S (TLHBFR!!)

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That’s actually cool lol

Yeah, it's very cool!  It's additive.. so every time he's spawning more it's adding on to what was already there.  He added more than 30K dynamic objects with physics to that scene... and it's not just computing the physics that is impressive.. it's rendering all the additional objects as well.

It's pretty insane.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao, this is absolutely ridiculous. Who gives a single fuck about 3,000 potatoes or 30,000 potatoes because "teh physics" .   As far as anyone is concerned around here, a 7.0 is a 7.0 .

A picture is worth a thousand words I like his pics, they help to display how much butthurt the lemmings are feeling.

400p on Series S      

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: What does have to do with Xbox Series L running the game at 720p/30fps?

Like console gamers are gonna spawn thousands of tomatoes, potatoes and sandwiches in their game.

You say this like Xbox Series L consoles give you access to console commands in Starfield :kaz:

Copium.... :mj:  What is Xbox Series Potato's excuse for running this at 400p?

What gave you the impression I was talking about consoles with that post?  This is a Starfield PC tech review thread  :drake: 

This moron can't even follow his own thread he made because he's such a butthurt pathetic fuck :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

What gave you the impression I was talking about consoles with that post?  This is a Starfield PC tech review thread  :drake: 

This moron can't even follow his own thread he made because he's such a butthurt pathetic fuck :lawl: 

:lawl: If you were talkig about PC only then why did you post this retard?

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

bubu las gen they said :tear2: 

If you tried this on last gen your PS4/XO would implode

Last I checked PCs don't have gens or anything to do with PS4 and XB1

Dat Copium,  the retard doesn't even know how to lie :sabu:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: If you were talkig about PC only then why did you post this retard?

Last I checked PCs don't have gens or anything to do with PS4 and XB1

Dat Copium,  the retard doesn't even know how to lie :sabu:

Never said I was talking about PC only either.  I'm talking about the capabilities of the engine.. :drake: 

A common discourse around haters from this game is how "last gen" the engine is.. and how this game runs like shit.  Now fuck off you pathetic loser :pavarotti:

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

Never said I was talking about PC only either.  I'm talking about the capabilities of the engine.. :drake: 

A common discourse around haters from this game is how "last gen" the engine is.. and how this game runs like shit.  Now fuck off you pathetic loser :pavarotti:

:mj: The thread isn't about the capabilities of the engine. You posted that shit as damage control retard.

:mickeyj: Stop lying, your ass is already exposed. What do PS4 and XB1 have to do with the engine or the fact the game is running at 720p/30fps on Xbox Series X? You could spawn a million potatoes in Skyrim on PC, it doesn't change the fact the engine is old and dated.

FwwnS5eX0AIw2Uz.thumb.jpg.b4f5d69d508ea6ac5522a38c895a3359.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Again with this?

Cows are so obsessed with Starfield and they haven't even played it.

Regarding the resolution, I have never seen such thing.

But even then 720p is better than 0p.

TCHBFR :kaz:

Actually, it runs at 0 fps in parts of the series x version (according to DF). Anyhow, I’m downloading this game and I will give it a proper score :viktor:

• dead 1
20 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: The thread isn't about the capabilities of the engine. You posted that shit as damage control retard.

:mickeyj: Stop lying, your ass is already exposed. What do PS4 and XB1 have to do with the engine or the fact the game is running at 720p/30fps on Xbox Series X? You could spawn a million potatoes in Skyrim on PC, it doesn't change the fact the engine is old and dated.

bubu wahst gen :tear2: 

utV0UCx.gif

D4jjmP2.gif

Xg2TjvJ.gif

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Never seen those parts, and I have more than 20 hours.

Probably have been patched. But it was in their first breakdown. I haven’t played a sci-fi game in a while so I’m hoping to be pleasantly surprised by it. 

50 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Again with this?

Cows are so obsessed with Starfield and they haven't even played it.

Regarding the resolution, I have never seen such thing.

But even then 720p is better than 0p.

TCHBFR :kaz:

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

bubu wahst gen :tear2: 

:mj: The two retards consoling themselves

720p/30fps on XSX, explain it

"😭 But...bu...but teh next gen physics and toilet rolls"

People were spawning potatoes everywhere in Skyrim back in 2011 retard. There's nothing next gen about that :drake:

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

• dead 1
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: The two retards consoling themselves

720p/30fps on XSX, explain it

"😭 But...bu...but teh next gen physics and toilet rolls"

People were spawning potatoes everywhere in Skyrim back in 2011 retard. There's nothing next gen about that :drake:

Nobody said you couldn't do that with the engine in the past dipshit...:drake: 

Look at the performance of the video you posted... why do you think I posted "If you tried this on last gen your PS4/XO would implode" :lemming: 

And that Skyrim video was of 5000 potatoes... which is a far way away from 30K+ different objects.... not to mention the objects in Starfield are vastly more detailed and geometrically complex than Skyrim's.. :danylol: 

This pathetic fuck just keeps losing arguments... :tom: 

6 hours ago, Remij said:

Nobody said you couldn't do that with the engine in the past dipshit...:drake: 

Look at the performance of the video you posted... why do you think I posted "If you tried this on last gen your PS4/XO would implode" :lemming: 

And that Skyrim video was of 5000 potatoes... which is a far way away from 30K+ different objects.... not to mention the objects in Starfield are vastly more detailed and geometrically complex than Skyrim's.. :danylol: 

This pathetic fuck just keeps losing arguments... :tom: 

:drake:  The performance was bad because that is literally running a computer from 12 years ago you fucking retard.

:sabu: Crysis from 15 years ago had better physics. GTFOH with your shitty potato physics simulator. There is nothing next gen about potatoes and sandwiches having physics in 2023.

"😭B...bu...bu...but teh physics"

:cruise:Retard 

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:drake:  The performance was because that is literally running a computer from 12 years ago you fucking retard.

:sabu: Crysis from 15 years ago had better physics. GTFOH with your shitty potato physics simulator. There is nothing next gen about potatoes and sandwiches having physics in 2023.

"😭B...bu...bu...but teh physics"

:cruise:Retard 

LMFAO.... uh, yea, no shit... that's LITERALLY WHY I SAID PS4 AND XO WOULD IMPLODE TRYING TO RUN IT...  :lemming: 

God this pathetic fuck keeps owning himself :lawl:  

No.. Crysis does not have better physics.  5000 simplistic barrels is not even close to the same as what you can do with Starfield... and the creation engine REMEMBERS all those objects which persist when you leave that area and come back.. dipshit :drake: 

There's no last gen games with visuals like this which all have physics applied to them and they persist permanently

starfield-hoarder.jpg

There's no last gen device that could run what Starfield's engine is capable of at any reasonable framerate..  bubub teh lazt gen engine guiz :awww:

6 hours ago, Remij said:

:roll: 

It's a serious question.  Take a step back and just objectively look at the way he posts... every time with that pathetic shit..  This has nothing to do with systemwars...

Oh man...........he's trying to derail this thread, so hard.:tom:

Posting a video about an Xbox game not running well, and making fun of Xbox..........................according to him...........has "nothing to do with systemwars"

:hest:That is where he's at.

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man...........he's trying to derail this thread, so hard.:tom:

Posting a video about an Xbox game not running well, and making fun of Xbox..........................according to him...........has "nothing to do with systemwars"

:hest:That is where he's at.

Uh, I'm saying my post has nothing to do with systemwars, idiot... :drake: 

God you're so fucking stupid :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Uh, I'm saying my post has nothing to do with systemwars, idiot... :drake: 

So he's even admitting the he's trying to derail the thread.

Which is what I said.:drake:

He's now going to try and derail this thread by exclusively talking about me. I'm pretty sure he's currently doing that in another thread right now. LOL

• Geese 1
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So he's even admitting the he's trying to derail the thread.

Which is what I said.:drake:

He's now going to try and derail this thread by exclusively talking about me. I'm pretty sure he's currently doing that in another thread right now. LOL

The point of my posts was literally to call the guy out for being obnoxious with a specific aspect of every one of his posts... something which isn't even specific to the forum:drake: 

And here you come, thinking that you're catching me in some "gotcha" by telling my I'm derailing the thread.... uh, yea idiot, I am derailing it.. to tell him he's an obnoxious pathetic POS and now that you're here I'll do the same to you  :danylol: