Starfield reminds me of Alien Isolation

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he's just speaking about his experience dude.. lol.  If it doesn't grab him it doesn't grab him.  Quite a few people have said they don't click with the game until further in, but also a lot o

The Martian is just another space movie. To me, it looks like Bethesda made Starfield with a lot of inspiration from the Mass Effect series and Elite Dangerous. The rest is typical Bethesda

Lmfao wtf is this incel shit. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, z,warrior said:

My friend is getting an Xbox S just for the game. Should I stop him or help him cause I could get him a discount?

tell him to get a series x

25 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Keep repeating the same shit, huge vagina.

I can see you feeling threatened, little bitch.

I'm not repeating anything, I'm addressing your remarks as you make them. Why would I be threatened about you taking GD not liking an xbox game personally? 

You start out saying it's fine he doesn't like it, then start melting down like he said your wife was ugly or something. Lol 

Like WTF did the woke thing even come from? It's always your excuse when someone doesn't agree with you. 

58 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm not repeating anything, I'm addressing your remarks as you make them. Why would I be threatened about you taking GD not liking an xbox game personally? 

You start out saying it's fine he doesn't like it, then start melting down like he said your wife was ugly or something. Lol 

Like WTF did the woke thing even come from? It's always your excuse when someone doesn't agree with you. 

You are the one making all this about gender stereotypes, and going on about with your typical incel insults, you pathetic man hating little bitch.

Keep making yourself as the victim.

Suits you well, puss.

7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You are the one making all this about gender stereotypes, and going on about with your typical incel insults, you pathetic man hating little bitch.

Keep making yourself as the victim.

Suits you well, puss.

Lol it's usually incels or dudes who felt like #gamergate was their personal 9/11 who just calls shit woke as a coping mechanism. 

1406975596_download(2).jpeg.12259fa21d9a012f70a2ddf15858edf4.jpeg

7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it's usually incels or dudes who felt like #gamergate was their personal 9/11 who just calls shit woke as a coping mechanism. 

1406975596_download(2).jpeg.12259fa21d9a012f70a2ddf15858edf4.jpeg

It's usually beta simps who take that "I need feminism" approach against common thinking men because women simply dislike them.

So they take their frustration on the rest of men.

Either that or you just a woman.

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's usually beta simps who take that "I need feminism" approach against common thinking men because women simply dislike them.

So they take their frustration on the rest of men.

Either that or you just a woman.

Lol how triggered were you when you had to choose your pronouns? 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol how triggered were you when you had to choose your pronouns? 

Men don't get triggered, but little beta bitches like you do, to the point of throwing that "incel" word around whenever they are feeling threatened.

If I don't like something, I move on, but trash like you will harrass people into labeling them as something, so it can justify their existence.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Men don't get triggered, but little beta bitches like you do, to the point of throwing that "incel" word around whenever they are feeling threatened.

If I don't like something, I move on, but trash like you will harrass people into labeling them as something, so it can justify their existence.

Lol this incel self-help mantra level response.