Starfield #1 in the UK boxed charts, could be the biggest launch of 2023 (figures ~80% of Starfield's purchases to be digital

10 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

He says "add in Gamepass"... as if there's a good reason to do that. It's like saying Astrobot is the greatest Playstation IP with 100% attach rate.

Gamepass is the cherry on top.  It's actually selling well, despite Gamepass giving access to millions of people.

20 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

He says "add in Gamepass"... as if there's a good reason to do that. It's like saying Astrobot is the greatest Playstation IP with 100% attach rate.

I chuckled when I read that.

By his retarded logic Sony could easily say AstroBot is the top selling game this gen.

GamePass =/= Digital Sales

That man is a retard :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

That's cute, nice little bump that's already dropped to 46% week 2. It's already trending downwards. 

By week 3 and 4 it will be down 20 something and then flat. 

If Starfield had delivered on its promise of being a certified Banger it could have turned things around for Xbox. 

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's cute, nice little bump that's already dropped to 46% week 2. It's already trending downwards. 

By week 3 and 4 it will be down 20 something and then flat. 

If Starfield had delivered on its promise of being a certified Banger it could have turned things around for Xbox. 

They need to just actually release titles at a decent cadence to keep both console sales and gamepass subscriptions up.

They deserve to be down YoY since they didn't release fuck all in 2022.

Starfield was not going to change things for them overnight... they've got to continue to releasing first party exclusive titles and build some momentum.  Forza's next, but what's coming after that?  

2 hours ago, Remij said:

They need to just actually release titles at a decent cadence to keep both console sales and gamepass subscriptions up.

They deserve to be down YoY since they didn't release fuck all in 2022.

Starfield was not going to change things for them overnight... they've got to continue to releasing first party exclusive titles and build some momentum.  Forza's next, but what's coming after that?  

Yea that too.... But if Starfield was a banger.. It could have pushed Xbox sales for a month or two and be the start of the resurgence. 

MS dropped the ball from the start of the gen when Halo missed launch and then it was trash when it released a year later. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yea that too.... But if Starfield was a banger.. It could have pushed Xbox sales for a month or two and be the start of the resurgence. 

MS dropped the ball from the start of the gen when Halo missed launch and then it was trash when it released a year later. 

Tell me, in your words, what made halo infinite trash? 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Tell me, in your words, what made halo infinite trash? 

Missions felt like Ubisoft side quest trash; disappointing visuals; lack of epic moments; lack of scenic diversity. 

The only pro was the gunplay. It felt good. I’ll give it that. 

The game was so bad, it made 5 seem actually decent. 

halo reach felt more grand. It was the last truly great halo. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Missions felt like Ubisoft side quest trash; disappointing visuals; lack of epic moments; lack of scenic diversity. 

The only pro was the gunplay. It felt good. I’ll give it that. 

The game was so bad, it made 5 seem actually decent. 

halo reach felt more grand. It was the last truly great halo. 

I more so was referring to MP. I’ve never really liked halo sp. too generic