**OCTOBER SALES BATTLE** Mario Wonder vs Spider-Man 2

Sale bet  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Mario vs Spider-Man

After Starfield flopped and Xbox has nothing left in the tank, looking certain to celebrate it's 10th anniversary of having no AAA exclusives.. :drake: Ghostz is once again trying to hide behind Nintendo, too bad the Sheep have expelled him from their faction.

How about Spider-Man vs Forza rehash 25?

25 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

After Starfield flopped and Xbox has nothing left in the tank, looking certain to celebrate it's 10th anniversary of having no AAA exclusives.. :drake: Ghostz is once again trying to hide behind Nintendo, too bad the Sheep have expelled him from their faction.

How about Spider-Man vs Forza rehash 25?

Lmfao Cows want nothing to do with Nintendo. Let’s compare it to a Xbox game instead!!!

:tom:

36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Mario maker 2 only sold 8 million copies. 

Spiderman sold 33 million. Mario Maker wasn't even in the same stratosphere lol...

Sheep are delusional if they think another spinoff Mario game is going to sell more in October than one of the most hyped sequels of this console gen.

15 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Spiderman sold 33 million. Mario Maker wasn't even in the same stratosphere lol...

Sheep are delusional if they think another spinoff Mario game is going to sell more in October than one of the most hyped sequels of this console gen.

Spider-Man sold 33M off two consoles and PC...

I think you guys are forgetting just how ridiculous Nintendo games sell on Switch now.

But I will grant you that Sony fans are more desperate for an exclusive game right now than Nintendo fans are.

Mario will take it.  It will be close however.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Spider-Man sold 33M off two consoles and PC...

I think you guys are forgetting just how ridiculous Nintendo games sell on Switch now.

But I will grant you that Sony fans are more desperate for an exclusive game right now than Nintendo fans are.

Mario will take it.  It will be close however.

No one is denying Nintendo games have long legs. But we're talking OCTOBER sales, not lifetime.

Both games release on Oct. 20th.

Spiderman 2 has 2 years worth of the massive hype train behind it, a hype train thats about to go into overdrive.

Mario Wonder is another spinoff Mario game that was barely announced 3 months ago...

In a comparison of sales for an 11 day period, Spiderman 2 is going to stomp the living shit out of Mario Wonder.

I won't even be surprised if Spiderman 2 hits 3 million before the end of October. Mario Wonder? I doubt it will even hit half that before the end of October.

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

No one is denying Nintendo games have long legs. But we're talking OCTOBER sales, not lifetime.

Both games release on Oct. 20th.

Spiderman 2 has 2 years worth of the massive hype train behind it, a hype train thats about to go into overdrive.

Mario Wonder is another spinoff Mario game that was barely announced 3 months ago...

In a comparison of sales for an 11 day period, Spiderman 2 is going to stomp the living shit out of Mario Wonder.

I won't even be surprised if Spiderman 2 hits 3 million before the end of October. Mario Wonder? I doubt it will even hit half that before the end of October.

Oh I know we're talking October.

Nintendo will take it.

You're going to be surprised my dude lol.

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Looks like  we got ourselves a good show 🍿

The hell you talking about? Only four of us actually had the balls to vote.

My ass will definitely forget about this thread in a month so it's gonna be up to one of you other three to remember.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sabo said:

You're comparing Mario Maker to platforming Mario? 

Wonder will easily outsell Spiderman 2.

And wonder is not a spin off.  It's the next mainline 2D Mario game. 

Edited by Goukosan