Jedi Survivor fixed on consoles.... But

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

And Gears of War Ultimate is better than all the PS5 exclusives you're not playing right now, clearly. :drake: 

No. that's what my friend wanted to play during labor day weekend.

And I didn't have to convert any of my hardware to do that, like you always do.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. That's literally the reason I spend 3x. I like higher Settings and I like 2-3x frame rate. If I didn't, I wouldn't have this 4080 and 7800X3D. I'm not spending this money because I hate FPS and S

Dude.... LOL, taking this too serious.     Anyways, hang on...         Just trying to find a way to work with this...     Hmmm... alright.  

Nobody develops strictly for PC BECAUSE they're all similar now..  Nobody develops strictly for it, but everyone DOES develop for it     Consoles are low spec PCs for school kids (toddlers s

Just now, jehurey said:

No. that's what my friend wanted to play during labor day weekend.

And I didn't have to convert any of my hardware to do that, like you always do.

Sure Jer :tom: 

And yea, we know you didn't have to convert your hardware.... you OWN AN XBOX :drake:

OMFG he just admitted it :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Sure Jer :tom: 

And yea, we know you didn't have to convert your hardware.... you OWN AN XBOX :drake:

OMFG he just admitted it :lawl: 

No, its on the same Xcloud beta access app, that you've already known.

I love how he has to make himself stupid in order for his post to have any chance at remotely working :tom:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its on the same Xcloud beta access app, that you've already known.

I love how he has to make himself stupid in order for his post to have any chance at remotely working :tom:

No, it isn't, fakeboy. :tom:

Subbed to GP, owns an Xbox, and plays Xbox games with his friend :hest: 

You own an Xbox and are embarrassed to admit it.  It's fact.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, it isn't, fakeboy. :tom:

Subbed to GP, owns an Xbox, and plays Xbox games with his friend :hest: 

You own an Xbox and are embarrassed to admit it.  It's fact.

Oh man, he's decided that trying to come at me like ghost.......is his BEST strategy at this current point in time.

This is hilarious.

He's even projecting as hard as ghost does.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's decided that trying to come at me like ghost.......is his BEST strategy at this current point in time.

This is hilarious.

He's even projecting as hard as ghost does.

You're the one projecting sweetie.

It's quite clear you're a fake Xbox gamer.  Your PS5 goes unused for months and months... and yet you're playing Xbox games on your console and phone, and you're subbed to GamePass :drake: 

You're the one projecting sweetie.

No, you're the fakeboy.

You literally got caught saying the opposite things about YOUR OWN PC games, and the way PC is treated by developers outside of the forum.

In other words..............you got caught BEING HONEST..................OUTSIDE of the forum.

Because.......................you're a FAKEBOY.......................inside the form.

:blessed:And its not your first decade being a known fakeboy on this forum, either.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you're the fakeboy.

You literally got caught saying the opposite things about YOUR OWN PC games, and the way PC is treated by developers outside of the forum.

In other words..............you got caught BEING HONEST..................OUTSIDE of the forum.

Because.......................you're a FAKEBOY.......................inside the form.

:blessed:And its not your first decade being a known fakeboy on this forum, either.:blessed:

More BS by you.

I haven't been caught doing anything.  

You're an Xbox gamer, you own an Xbox, you're subbed to GamePass, and are too embarrassed to admit it..  Your actions and words on this forum do not match you being subbed to GP and playing your Xbox :reg: 

bubu my bro need an xbawks! :cries:  

Sure Jer. :bena: 

Just now, Remij said:

More BS by you.

I haven't been caught doing anything.  

yes you have.

you're a fakeboy

you try to boast about your amazing experience on PC in here.

and outside the forum, you're actually complaining so much OTHER people have to tell you to calm down, and that you whine about PC so much

You're a fakeboy, plain and simple. You know the are, because the more I say it to you, the angrier you get.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes you have.

you're a fakeboy

you try to boast about your amazing experience on PC in here.

and outside the forum, you're actually complaining so much OTHER people have to tell you to calm down, and that you whine about PC so much

You're a fakeboy, plain and simple. You know the are, because the more I say it to you, the angrier you get.

I have the proof that I play on PC...  Look at your PS5 collect dust :drake: 

And I complain when I feel like complaining.  Shader compilation in UE4 is an issue that is avoidable.. so yes, I complain when developers don't pre-compile.  As I've said before, having a couple of stutters isn't the end of the world when 98% of the time I'm getting 3-4x the FPS you are.  A lot of those games have since implemented PSO caching and have been fixed.

A shitty PC port, on a PC like mine, is still far and away better than PS5 99% of the time :shrug:  

So no. I play the platform I boast about... YOU don't.  That's the difference. Your PS5 is collecting tons of dust, judging from your PC desk area.   You're a fakeboy.  You own and play your Xbox more.. AND you are subbed to GamePass.  You ABSOLUTELY took advantage of one of those times when MS was allowing everyone to extend their subs paying the super cheap price until like 2024...  YOU ARE A GAMEPASS SUB.  :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I have the proof that I play on PC...

I love how you pretend to play stupid and try to argue something that I didn't say.

At issue is that you COMPLETELY boasted about the PC for video games YOU WERE CLEARLY upset about outside the forum.

You're a liar.

You're a fakeboy.

You have done this before, on this very forum, in different decades, no less.

You already know this. I love how you are trying to use other metrics besides.........the way you talk and act.:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you pretend to play stupid and try to argue something that I didn't say.

At issue is that you COMPLETELY boasted about the PC for video games YOU WERE CLEARLY upset about outside the forum.

You're a liar.

You're a fakeboy.

You have done this before, on this very forum, in different decades, no less.

You already know this. I love how you are trying to use other metrics besides.........the way you talk and act.:drake:

I play my PC.  You don't play your PS5. 

One of us is fake.. and it's not me. :reg: 

Just now, Remij said:

I play my PC.  You don't play your PS5. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you are trying to use other metrics besides.........the way you talk and act.:drake:

:tom:you can easily tell that he's cornered, and he doesn't know how to respond........so he thinks trying his (already failed) talking point, a second time, is going to work.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:you can easily tell that he's cornered, and he doesn't know how to respond........so he thinks trying his (already failed) talking point, a second time, is going to work.

I already explained.

You, on the other hand have no explanation for why your Xbox is being played while your PS5 collects dust. 

You haven't played Returnal, Horizon FW, GT7, God of War Ragnarok (or 2018)... and you ONLY played Ratchet and Clank because Ghostz bet you...   You're instead playing Gears of fucking War Ultimate... LMAO :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already explained.

No, you didn't explain.

You tried to shift over to some other metric that has nothing to do with fakeboying.

A fakeboy is something who ACTS a certain way in front of others.........and is lying.

That's what you do.

No amount of game time represents how you ACT on this forum.

You got caught lying. And you know you did.

You're a fakeboy, plain and simple.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you didn't explain.

You tried to shift over to some other metric that has nothing to do with fakeboying.

A fakeboy is something who ACTS a certain way in front of others.........and is lying.

That's what you do.

No amount of game time represents how you ACT on this forum.

You got caught lying. And you know you did.

You're a fakeboy, plain and simple.

You ACT like you play your Playstation... except you don't.

I don't act any differently here or anywhere else.  As I said, I complained about UE games not pre-compiling when the engine provides the ability to do so.  That was the biggest issue I had with PC gaming.  Now, most developers ARE pre-compiling shaders, and a lot of those games I complained about have since been fixed.

When The Callisto Protocol released, I came here and admitted right away how terrible it was because they weren't pre-compiling shaders.  Same with Elden Ring.. I admitted the PC game was fucked up at launch.  Both those games have been fixed.

And AGAIN... games can have some stuttering here and there, and still be much better on PC overall...  I don't act like every game is perfect on this forum.  But the reality is that most games run far better on my PC than they do on PS5.  So no, it doesn't change anything. :shrug: 

You ACT like you play your Playstation... except you don't.

No, I say that PlayStation has better scoring games, run by better management, that releases in a more timely manner, that has better graphics and production values............that makes Xbox look like a complete joke of a company from top to bottom.

GEE.....................pray tell, where in any of those basic observations, that I've said over, and over, and over, and over, and over, many times within these past 5 years...............is that reliant on anything other than observing the game companies, themselves?

If you don't answer that question, you've lost the argument.

That's checkmate, right there.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I say that PlayStation has better scoring games, run by better management, that releases in a more timely manner, that has better graphics and production values............that makes Xbox look like a complete joke of a company from top to bottom.

GEE.....................pray tell, where in any of those basic observations, that I've said over, and over, and over, and over, and over, many times within these past 5 years...............is that reliant on anything other than observing the game companies, themselves?

If you don't answer that question, you've lost the argument.

That's checkmate, right there.

LMFAO he's admitting that he doesn't play the games he boasts about.....

.... which makes that boasting ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT for his arguments.  If he's not willing to play them... they are NOT that good..  :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO he's admitting that he doesn't play

...............and he just lost the argument.

And he just straight up lied, since my post made no mention of anything he's claiming.

I love how you tried to be serious............but it was all an ACT

Y'know................since you're a fakeboy, and I just proved it again.