Jedi Survivor fixed on consoles.... But

Dude.... LOL, taking this too serious.

Anyways, hang on... 

Just trying to find a way to work with this...

Hmmm... alright.

Yet no one is developing strictly for PC despite all of the systems being similar. Which is the ENTIRE point of what I've been saying... no one develops strictly for PC. PC gaming is dead.

So why the hell are you hermits running around claiming victory?

You've won nothing. Your horse didn't even compete in the race for long, it died back on lap 7. It looks like this::dead:

Why are you still here?

No. Seriously. WHY is there even a Hermit faction? They got nothing.

If you want to participate in the race then back another horse. Because engagement with hermits is boring. You got nothing. Like literally nothing. The only thing they bring is the exact same recycled argument we have all heard a thousand times. It's so fuckin beyond stale.

Its like Cows, Lemmings, and Sheep trying to discuss some business and here comes some fuckin' washed up, stank ass, never-has-anything-interesting-to-say Hermit trying to stick their nose in where it don't belong.

Cow- Who the fuck is this? This dude with you?

Sheep - Naaah. I don't know who the fuck that is. How bout you?

Lemming- Looks kind of familiar but nope, not with me either.

All - Fuck. You got no place in this convo.

Or it be like:

"Alright, Mom. I'm heading out to play some ball with the guys"

"That's fine, dear. But take your little brother with you"

"WHAT! NO! C'mon, he is just gonna get in the way and annoy everyone"

"I SAID TAKE HIM WITH YOU!"

"Urrgghhh... Fiiiine"

"Dude, why'd you bring him?"

"... Yeah, I know. I didn't want to but my Mom made me"

"Alright, whatever. Just keep him out of the way"

"Hey, little bro. Go sit over there. Sniff some Sharpies or something."

• NPC 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes. That's literally the reason I spend 3x. I like higher Settings and I like 2-3x frame rate. If I didn't, I wouldn't have this 4080 and 7800X3D. I'm not spending this money because I hate FPS and S

Dude.... LOL, taking this too serious.     Anyways, hang on...         Just trying to find a way to work with this...     Hmmm... alright.  

Nobody develops strictly for PC BECAUSE they're all similar now..  Nobody develops strictly for it, but everyone DOES develop for it     Consoles are low spec PCs for school kids (toddlers s

28 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Dude.... LOL, taking this too serious.

Anyways, hang on... 

Just trying to find a way to work with this...

Hmmm... alright.

Yet no one is developing strictly for PC despite all of the systems being similar. Which is the ENTIRE point of what I've been saying... no one develops strictly for PC. PC gaming is dead.

You've won nothing. Your horse didn't even compete in the race for long, it died back on lap 7. It looks like this::dead:

Why are you still here?

No. Seriously. WHY is there even a Hermit faction? They got nothing.

If you want to participate in the race then back another horse. Because engagement with hermits is boring. You got nothing. Like literally nothing. The only thing they bring is the exact same recycled argument we have all heard a thousand times. It's so fuckin beyond stale.

Its like Cows, Lemmings, and Sheep trying to discuss some business and here comes some fuckin' washed up, stank ass, never-has-anything-interesting-to-say Hermit trying to stick their nose in where it don't belong.

Cow- Who the fuck is this? This dude with you?

Sheep - Naaah. I don't know who the fuck that is. How bout you?

Lemming- Looks kind of familiar but nope, not with me either.

All - Fuck. You got no place in this convo.

Or it be like:

"Alright, Mom. I'm heading out to play some ball with the guys"

"That's fine, dear. But take your little brother with you"

"WHAT! NO! C'mon, he is just gonna get in the way and annoy everyone"

"I SAID TAKE HIM WITH YOU!"

"Urrgghhh... Fiiiine"

"Dude, why'd you bring him?"

"... Yeah, I know. I didn't want to but my Mom made me"

"Alright, whatever. Just keep him out of the way"

"Hey, little bro. Go sit over there. Sniff some Sharpies or something."

Nobody develops strictly for PC BECAUSE they're all similar now..  Nobody develops strictly for it, but everyone DOES develop for it :reg: 

Consoles are low spec PCs for school kids (toddlers should be the faction name for consoles) :mickey:

PC wins because not only can you smash the console performance, it's also CLEARLY the superior overall platform for gaming.  Steam is the best gaming platform period.  PC has backwards compatibility through all generations, while you fucks are scouring craigslist and ebay looking for some plastic cases that some fgt jerked off in and has passed multiple hands over the years to work on some old ass yellowed console that looks like it belongs from the 70s :hest:  There's multiple stores for finding the best price, there's tons of mods that make games better in so many ways, there's better far more robust featuresets for literally everything.

It's not even a comparison dude..  If you took PC and limited it only to PS5/XSX low ass performance.. it would STILL FAR AND AWAY be the best gaming platform the world has ever known. 

All of Nintendo's games.. lmfao literally EVERY generation emulated.  Switch games day zero!!  Fuck the Sheep :geese:  

All of Xbox's games.. lmfao literally EVERY single one!  Fuck the Lemmings :geese: 

All of Playstation's best games.. more and more coming yearly despite NOBODY GIVING A FUCK about them.  Fuck the Cows :geese: 

I laugh at anyone who's 30+ and buys all 3 consoles with each one having 90% of the same library as the others.. instead of just one PC that does it all, and better :tom:   

"bubu which vershun shuld I buyy!? Da Praystashin 5 wif teh dualzenz?  Or teh Xbawkz fo duh quik rezum?  Or da Swish vershun for teh portabilwity?"

LMFAO just buy the game on PC and play it with the dualsense where it loads faster than anywhere else and you can take it portable on any device you want ffs :geese: 

:beckham: 

• Thanks 1

hermits make up stupid narratives for them to TAKE CREDIT.

When we are clearly seeing that developers TREAT the PC platform as "leftovers."

Hermits are paying 400%-600% more than console to build their PC's, so that they can get 50%-80% performance gains over console.......when they know damn well they were expecting the games to perform better, with more optimization.

............yet they come in this forum to try and "boast" about it.

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, Sabo said:

You've won nothing.  

Getting the most games of any platform and the best online is "nothing"? lol. Isn't games the main metric anyone (especially SW) uses to determine a platform? It's literally winning and a by a lot.

GS Gen8 tally for 8-10 scoring games: PC - 446, PS4 - 298.

GS Gen9 tally for 8-10 scoring games: PC - 83, PS5 - 49.

All XBOX games are on PC, most PS5 games, and a large number of Switch games. Neither of the 3 share with each other, just PC, resulting in a big surplus. And the better version of a vast majority of all of them including nearly all 3rd party games.  Resulting in massively larger libraries these last 2 gens. Then we have Modding, best online, not having to put it on low to get over 30 fps, etc.

Edited by Substatic

Hermits are literally just Manticores without the purple. So basically they're just pussies.

Useless faction. They bring nothing to conversation, they add nothing to the war. Delete it. There's a whole three of them so the faction won't be missed LOL.

Pick an actual team, pussies.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Hermits are literally just Manticores without the purple. So basically they're just pussies.

Useless faction. They bring nothing to conversation, they add nothing to the war. Delete it. There's a whole three of them so the faction won't be missed LOL.

almost every "hermit" on here was a bitter lemming that run and hid behind their PC.

they're refugees.

13 minutes ago, Sabo said:

You JUST got a PS5 and the exclusive games you've played on it, I think you've complained about every single one of them not being great.  You don't even like Sony's games...

And Jerky doesn't even play his PS5...  Goes months without being turned on at a time.

You two are not the ones to be calling anything else useless or to pick a side :tom: 

I'm a fan of many things, I ain't a fanboy of nothing.

Also, that's not true.

I liked Demon's Souls Remake, I got a newfound appreciation of the game. Which surprised me because I didn't care for the original on the PS3.

Played FF XVI. Don't care for FF XVI.

I really liked Sea of Stars.

Those are the only games I've played on the PS5 so far. Oh wait, I did another playthrough of RE4 because my original playthrough was on PS4.

I've barely owned the PS5 for over a month now.

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I'm a fan of many things, I ain't a fanboy of nothing.

Also, that's not true.

I liked Demon's Souls Remake, I got a newfound appreciation of the game. Which surprised me because I didn't care for the original on the PS3.

Played FF XVI. Don't care for FF XVI.

I really liked Sea of Stars.

Those are the only games I've played on the PS5 so far. Oh wait, I did another playthrough of RE4 because my original playthrough was on PS4.

I've barely owned the PS5 for over a month now.

Indeed, barely anything B) 

You and Jerry have that in common :romantears: 

You're not running out to buy Horizon, or Gran Turismo, or God of War, or The Last of Us, or Ratchet, or Spider-Man....  And Jerry certainly isn't playing them unless he's forced to by someone here to win a bet.. :tom: 

So don't expect ME to give a shit about the console either for those games... especially when they come anyway. :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Indeed, barely anything B) 

You and Jerry have that in common :romantears: 

You're not running out to buy Horizon, or Gran Turismo, or God of War, or The Last of Us, or Ratchet, or Spider-Man....  And Jerry certainly isn't playing them unless he's forced to by someone here to win a bet.. :tom: 

So don't expect ME to give a shit about the console either for those games... especially when they come anyway. :shrug: 

Never said you had to pick Sony. Pick Nintendo, pick MS, I don't give a shit.

• Haha 1
Just now, Sabo said:

Nah, I'm good.

I'll stick with PC and Switch.  I'll buy a Switch 2 and support Nintendo.. and I'll buy Xbox and Sony games on PC and support them too. :glad: 

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah, I'm good.

I'll stick with PC and Switch.  I'll buy a Switch 2 and support Nintendo.. and I'll buy Xbox and Sony games on PC and support them too. :glad: 

No, you already own a PS5, and most likely already owned an Xbox Series X.

You're a fakeboy on this forum who wants to peddle this lie that the PC is delivering everything you want.

It isn't.

And you're too full of your own bullshit to admit it. Hence the fakeboy routine.

Must be exhausting.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

I pick all 3 since I get the better version of all games on Xbox, most games on PS5, and mostly the best ones on Switch. All while having by far the best online and 2-3x the FPS with higher settings in nearly all of these games. For example, the two best games of this year BG3 and Zelda are substantially better experienced on PC.  As for the rest - Armored Core 6, MK1, SF6, etc. (pretty much MOST releases) as well.

UE4 games need some work, but recent ones have showed great improvements - Atomic Heart is way better on PC on day one. Again, this is on the Jedi Survivor devs sucking and not PC sucking. Fortunately it's a forgotten in 2 days game so not that big of a knock on PC. Lets hope the devs learn to use UE4 better or move on to UE5.

Edited by Substatic
4 hours ago, Substatic said:

I pick all 3 since I get the better version of all games on Xbox, most games on PS5, and mostly the best ones on Switch. All while having by far the best online and 2-3x the FPS with higher settings in nearly all of these games. For example, the two best games of this year BG3 and Zelda are substantially better experienced on PC.  As for the rest - Armored Core 6, MK1, SF6, etc. (pretty much MOST releases) as well.

UE4 games need some work, but recent ones have showed great improvements - Atomic Heart is way better on PC on day one. Again, this is on the Jedi Survivor devs sucking and not PC sucking. Fortunately it's a forgotten in 2 days game so not that big of a knock on PC. Lets hope the devs learn to use UE4 better or move on to UE5.

LOL this guy is literally talking about stealing games and taking his $3000 worth of hardware to convert it to a Switch:drake:

Paying 400% to 800% worth of the cost of consoles.........to get 150%-200% worth the performance increase..........with less consistency since its simply NOT OPTIMIZED by developers, and he has to be digging into ini files like an imbecile.

He's literally paying more money............so that he has to go AND TRY FIXING the games, because the developers he PAID MONEY for the game DIDN'T DO IT.

:tom:Along with stealing games. THAT'S is his current situation.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

$3000 worth of hardware to convert it to a Switch

Switch, best on PC. :aitch:

Paying 400% to 800% worth of the cost of consoles.........to get 150%-200% worth the performance increase.

Indeed! Hell, I'd pay even more for this incredible performance & gfx difference!  :moto:

P.S. You forgot the 70%-150% high scoring library difference as well! 

He's literally paying more money............

Yes. Better things typically cost more. Welcome to Earth in the modern century. :shaq2:

Edited by Substatic
8 hours ago, Substatic said:

Switch, best thing for me to do with my PC. :aitch:

:hest::hest::hest:

Indeed! Hell, I'd pay even more for this incredible performance & gfx difference!  :moto:

P.S. You forgot the 70%-150% high scoring library difference as well! 

No, I didn't since you already lost that argument to gouko.

LOL I love how the return on your money is actually worse now than in previous years.......and he just admitted it.:tom:

Yes. Better things typically cost more.

A switch is better than your PC, clearly, since those are the games you are wanting to play.

And a Switch cost less than you paying $3000 to convert your hardware into a Switch:drake:

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

A switch is better than your PC, clearly, since those are the games you are wanting to play.

And Gears of War Ultimate is better than all the PS5 exclusives you're not playing right now, clearly. :drake: 

Edited by Remij