Man, lemmings on Twitter are sure taking Spider-Man 2's fast travel hard lol..

lmao.. these guys literally need all the positive reinforcement they can get.  The first thing they do when they see something touting the speed of the PS5, they run and find a game, either PC or Xbox.. that proves that something similar has been done before, or is capable elsewhere without the PS5s SSD :hest:  He's even putting the size of the map in the tweet, as if that really makes any difference. :tom:  

Yes, Forza's fast travel is very fast, ONCE it's all initially loaded (which I guarantee takes much longer than Spider-Man, which will be instant) lol... but let's just think for a second what is happening in each clip...  In Forza, the game cuts to a brief loading screen and then swoops behind the car.  Cool, sure.  But in Spider-Man 2, they're actually transitioning from the UI layer to the game perfectly seamlessly during the time you'd be looking at a loading screen on Forza..  One is much cooler and more impactful than the other.  Now if Forza would do the same thing and seamlessly zoom from the map to your car in the same matter, that would be quite impressive indeed.

So I don't know why these guys can't just give them the props they deserve.  To do that takes a ton of work and you have to manage the LOD transitions seamlessly and smoothly.  And I noticed that in Spider-Man 2, this time around, you actually appear to spawn in wherever you select with your cursor.. which means no more "fast travel points".. you literally just spawn anywhere you select and it smoothly transitions there..

That's impressive!  And yet you have people posting Forza and even GTA5.. which also for it's time had a cool way of switching between characters seamlessly.. but that's still not as slick as this is.  There's nothing saying you couldn't do cool shit like this on Series consoles.. but the problem is that MS' developers never seem to put that effort in to do it.  It's not just the speed, it's the effort put into the transitions.  Insomniac are on top currently.

Edited by Remij

Lemmings on Twitter are a special breed. I used to think the ones on System Wars are retarded but those guys take it to new heights :hest:

They were laughing when Mark Cerny was touting the PS5’s SSD and now that Sony’s showing off the payoff of their investment in SSD tech and better tools these idiots keep crying.

Hilarious thing is that even when it comes to even other “next gen” features like 60fps, 120Hz, VRR and raytracing the Xbox is still lagging behind. Starflop stuck at 30fps with horrendously long loading times on Xbox and no RT has these lemshits shook. Playing Starflop on PC where the load times was about 10 seconds still felt horrible. I can’t imagine doing 40 seconds like the poor lemshits stuck on Xbox are doing :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
42 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re full of shit. DF measured it and it’s 10 seconds on Gen 4 NVMe 

Literally takes me 1-2 seconds going to another planet :mj:. I've never had a 10 second load time in Starfield except when first starting the game each time.

If this was on Piss5 that shit should be running 30fps with dips on medium like Suckbox. Meanwhile I got 120fps 4k ultra mmmhmmm LordC goodness.

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemmings on Twitter are a special breed. I used to think the ones on System Wars are retarded but those guys take it to new heights :hest:

They were laughing when Mark Cerny was touting the PS5’s SSD and now that Sony’s showing off the payoff of their investment in SSD tech and better tools these idiots keep crying.

Hilarious thing is that even when it comes to even other “next gen” features like 60fps, 120Hz, VRR and raytracing the Xbox is still lagging behind. Starflop stuck at 30fps with horrendously long loading times on Xbox and no RT has these lemshits shook. Playing Starflop on PC where the load times was about 10 seconds still felt horrible. I can’t imagine doing 40 seconds like the poor lemshits stuck on Xbox are doing :mj:

You're even worse than they are :Jeff:

This has nothing to do with the hardware.. it's the developers.

What's next gen about 60fps? :hest:  120hz support?  Xbox has that. :| VRR is also better on Xbox :| RT is essentially the same on both.  Insomniac is basically the only PS developer that's utilized it well at this point.  Xflop has Forza Motorsport coming up which actually has RT during races.  Most games are the same :shrug: 

I'd actually argue Xbox has the most next gen feature built into the console, which is Quick Resume.  That's functionally useful. 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Literally takes me 1-2 seconds going to another planet :mj:. I've never had a 10 second load time in Starfield. 

He's talking about loading a save.  You're correctly talking about fast travelling to planets.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's talking about loading a save.  You're correctly talking about fast travelling to planets.

Oh I see. Yeah 10 seconds on loading a save I guess, I havn't really ever died so wouldn't know. 

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Remij said:

You're even worse than they are :Jeff:

This has nothing to do with the hardware.. it's the developers.

What's next gen about 60fps? :hest:  120hz support?  Xbox has that. :| VRR is also better on Xbox :| RT is essentially the same on both.  Insomniac is basically the only PS developer that's utilized it well at this point.  Xflop has Forza Motorsport coming up which actually has RT during races.  Most games are the same :shrug: 

I'd actually argue Xbox has the most next gen feature built into the console, which is Quick Resume.  That's functionally useful. 

What next gen Xbox games have VRR support retard?

”Xbox has them” - and Redflop and Starfield both run at 30fps with drops below that….. :mroff: fucking imbecile .

:mj: Last gen games don’t count retard. Even Forza doesn’t have a 120Hz mode like GT7 has. Sony’s games on consoles are the only ones giving 60fps with RT and 120Hz modes. Not a single Xbox next Gen game is using those features with the exception of Forza Mororosport and even then RT is capped at 30fps and it doesn’t run above 60fps in non-RT mode either.

Forget about loading because as DF showed Starflop can take as long as 40 seconds to load. No single shitty next gen Xbox game does fast loading like Spiderman 2 and that’s a fact you retard, it’s not debatable :cruise:

“Xbox has the most next gen features” - and every first party game not Forza runs at locked 30fps with all the multiplats running worse. You’re even stuck using the same shitty controller from last gen with AA batteries. You’re a bigger lemming retard than the clown you made a thread about :freeman:

Edit: Makes me wonder why you made this thread if you’re gonna make even more retarded arguments than the guy you made a thread about. :mjgrin: Are you still pretending that you’re not a lemshit retard?

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Like loading a save makes any difference. 40 seconds to load whether from a save or loading between planets is too long for a supposed next gen game you retard. Especially when even Miles Morales, the previous Spiderman game  has instantaneous loading from saves. You make the most retarded arguments (and you’re still damage controlling Loadfield almost 3 weeks later  :kaz:)

Edited by FIREPOWER
25 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

What next gen Xbox games have VRR support retard?

”Xbox has them” - and Redflop and Starfield both run at 30fps with drops below that….. :mroff: fucking imbecile .

:mj: Last gen games don’t count retard. Even Forza doesn’t have a 120Hz mode like GT7 has. Sony’s games on consoles are the only ones giving 60fps with RT and 120Hz modes. Not a single Xbox next Gen game is using those features with the exception of Forza Mororosport and even then RT is capped at 30fps and it doesn’t run above 60fps in non-RT mode either.

Forget about loading because as DF showed Starflop can take as long as 40 seconds to load. No single shitty next gen Xbox game does fast loading like Spiderman 2 and that’s a fact you retard, it’s not debatable :cruise:

“Xbox has the most next gen features” - and every first party game not Forza runs at locked 30fps with all the multiplats running worse. You’re even stuck using the same shitty controller from last gen with AA batteries. You’re a bigger lemming retard than the clown you made a thread about :freeman:

Edit: Makes me wonder why you made this thread if you’re gonna make even more retarded arguments than the guy you made a thread about. :mjgrin: Are you still pretending that you’re not a lemshit retard?

^ :drake: 

Xbox has more 120hz and VRR supported games than PS5...WAY more in fact.  GTFOH.. and VRR on Xbox is actually functionally superior as it has a wider range :cosby2: 

And LOL at the "next gen" qualifier you're trying to add... all this gen has been cross gen shit so far. :Jeff:  As I said, it's not a hardware problem, it's a developer problem with MS' first party.

The new Forza is coming, and it has 60fps RT mode with RT during gameplay... something Gwan Turdismo doesn't have. :tear2:  Loading seems fast too.

Just like Xbox idiots are pathetic for posting dumb comparisons to people like you on twitter, you're pathetic to come in here and try to state blatantly false shit too.  Insomniac is essentially the only PS studio doing anything with PS5 at this point.. literally every other studio has cross gen games.. relax yourself bitch :tom: 

29 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Like loading a save makes any difference. 40 seconds to load whether from a save or loading between planets is too long for a supposed next gen game you retard. Especially when even Miles Morales, the previous Spiderman game  has instantaneous loading from saves. You make the most retarded arguments :kaz:

It does make a difference tard.  Literally the difference we're talking about.... :diplo:   That's like saying loading a save in Baldur's Gate 3 is the same speed as fast travelling to a different location on the map :lemming:  

Substatic wasn't talking about Spider-Man, was he you dumb bitch?  He was talking about Starfield, and how it takes a couple of seconds to load... you claimed it takes 10... You're not wrong, but neither is he... but this thread is about fast travel.. so just man up and admit he was right :drake: 

Edited by Remij
58 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ :drake: 

Xbox has more 120hz and VRR supported games than PS5...WAY more in fact.  GTFOH.. and VRR on Xbox is actually functionally superior as it has a wider range :cosby2: 

And LOL at the "next gen" qualifier you're trying to add... all this gen has been cross gen shit so far. :Jeff:  As I said, it's not a hardware problem, it's a developer problem with MS' first party.

The new Forza is coming, and it has 60fps RT mode with RT during gameplay... something Gwan Turdismo doesn't have. :tear2:  Loading seems fast too.

Just like Xbox idiots are pathetic for posting dumb comparisons to people like you on twitter, you're pathetic to come in here and try to state blatantly false shit too.  Insomniac is essentially the only PS studio doing anything with PS5 at this point.. literally every other studio has cross gen games.. relax yourself bitch :tom: 

:mj: I love how the retard still hasn’t named a single NEXT GEN game running at 120Hz on the Series Potato consoles!

The imbecile is now pretending not to know what a next Gen game is. Spiderman is next gen, Ratchet and Clank is next gen you fucking retard. A next gen Xbox game is a game not on the XB1 you fucking moron. XB1 or 360 games running in backwards compatibility mode do not count.

You know exactly what I mean and that’s why your retarded ass still hasn’t named a single ShitBox Series Potato game running with VRR, 120Hz or raytracing because they don’t exist :mroff:

The retard made this thread trying to lie to himself that he’s a neutral only to expose himself as an even more retarded lemshit than the person he made the thread about :lawl:

Lemij the fucking retarded lemming can’t hide his true colors.

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: I love how the retard still hasn’t named a single NEXT GEN game running at 120Hz on the Series Potato consoles!

The imbecile is now pretending not to know what a next Gen game is. Spiderman is next gen, Ratchet and Clank is next gen you fucking rated. A next gen Xbox game is a game not I. The XB1 you fucking moron. XB1 or 360 games running in backwards compatibility mode do not count.

You know exactly what I mean and that’s why your retarded ass still hasn’t named a single ShitBox Series Potato game running with VRR, 120Hz or raytracing because they don’t exist :mroff:

The retard made this thread trying to lie to himself that he’s a neutral only to expose himself as an even more retarded lemshit than the person he made the thread about :lawl:

Lemij the fucking retarded lemming can’t hide his true colors.

God, it's no wonder idiot lemmings post how they do to dipshits like you on twitter :scust: 

GT7 isn't next gen.  It's on PS4.

Spider-Man Miles Morales isn't. PS4.

Horizon FW isn't.  PS4.

Ratchet runs on a Steam Deck for christ sake :tom: 

Spider-Man 2 isn't out yet :reg: 

Forza Motorsport is coming soon too :shrug: 

I even said Insomniac is the only PS studio pushing the PS5 thus far, and this idiots only response is "bubub where'z all teh Xbawkz nex gen gaemz" :diplo:

You're not going to win this argument by attempting to set arbitrary goalposts dipshit :lawl: 

37 minutes ago, Remij said:

It does make a difference tard.  Literally the difference we're talking about.... :diplo:   That's like saying loading a save in Baldur's Gate 3 is the same speed as fast travelling to a different location on the map :lemming:  

Substatic wasn't talking about Spider-Man, was he you dumb bitch?  He was talking about Starfield, and how it takes a couple of seconds to load... you claimed it takes 10... You're not wrong, but neither is he... but this thread is about fast travel.. so just man up and admit he was right :drake: 

Even if we assume what you said is true and the 40 seconds load time doesn’t matter, loading to get inside a room, loading to orbit, loading to step outside or enter your ship adds up by a lot in a single play session. There’s a reason why this meme here is so true and funny….

I can’t believe your retarded ass is even attempting to damage control the ridiculous load times in Starflop. There’s a reason why Eurogamer, GS, and IGN brought up the load times as a serious negative in their reviews and your fucking retarded ass is still trying to damage control this shitty game long ass loading times as a next gen feature :hest:

Fucking Lemij and the retard probably even hasn’t played the game either and is just fanboying here. Whether it’s 2 seconds or 10 seconds, it’s too fucking long for a next gen game. You measure loading time by the longest time it takes not the shortest you fucking retard especially when the “short” 2 second load times accumulate like they do in this game. When load times will be measured in Spiderman 2 later this year, they won’t only be measured in fast travel you moron, they will also check how long it takes to load from a save and it will be instantaneous like the previous Spiderman games before it.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Even if we assume what you said is true and the 40 seconds load time doesn’t matter, loading to get inside a room, loading to orbit, loading to step outside or enter your ship adds up by a lot in a single play session. There’s a reason why this meme here is so true and funny….

I can’t believe your retarded ass is even attempting to damage control the ridiculous load times in Starflop. There’s a reason why Eurogamer, GS, and IGN brought up the load times as a serious negative in their reviews and your fucking retarded ass is still trying to damage control this shitty game long ass loading times as a next gen feature :hest:

Fucking Lemij and the retard probably even hasn’t played the game either and is just fanboying here. Whether it’s 2 seconds or 10 seconds, it’s too fucking long for a next gen game. You measure loading time by the longest time it takes not the shortest you fucking retard especially when the “short” 2 second load times accumulate like they do in this game. When load times will be measured in Spiderman 2 later this year, they won’t only be measured in fast travel you moron, they will also check how long it takes to load from a save and it will be instantaneous like the previous Spiderman games before it.

God, you're really taking it just as hard as the lemmings I made this thread about.  :lul: 

Substatic said one thing.. and it was accurate.  Now look at you trying to run and find some other shit to continue an argument nobody made..

He said X

You said Y

He wasn't wrong... this thread is about fast trave.

You're not moving that goalpost you retarded bitch.  Nobody is claiming Starfield loads faster than Spider-man.  You crying about it being too long now that you look like a fool doesn't change the fact that he's right.  LMAO "you measure loading time by the longest time not the shortest time" :mj: my god man.. look how fucking pathetically I have you attempting to continue on this bullshit argument you made up :hest: