Microsoft reduced investment in XCloud to "zero" last year, Fortnite on XCloud success was only ‘fairly marginal’

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ :D 

Jerrys gonna be pissed :lawl: 

yeah, i might lose beta access soon.:drake:

while you are now rushing to sign back up for gamepass since you just heard the news that they are getting ready to exit the gaming market in under 4 years

:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah, i might lose beta access soon.:drake:

while you are now rushing to sign back up for gamepass since you just heard the news that they are getting ready to exit the gaming market in under 4 years

Dipshit... you don't have no fucking beta access moron.. omfg dude cut the cap :lawl: 

You stacked a bunch of GamePass subs when they were dirt cheap :rofls: :rofl: 

40 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dipshit... you don't have no fucking beta access moron.. omfg dude cut the cap :lawl: 

You stacked a bunch of GamePass subs when they were dirt cheap :rofls: :rofl: 

:tom:LOL this mad bitch trying to project his fakeboyness onto me:drake:

he literally went lying and didn't tell anybody he cancelled his gamepass sub well over a year ago:hest:

but now since he's hearing that Xbox is on the clock........he's rushing to open up multiple xbox accounts, and sign up.

20 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

With phones playing RE with ray tracing aqnd death Stranding. Hardware endlessly evolving what's even the point of cloud gaming.

Agreed, what's the point of being able to play a game day 1 of release on any device capable of handling a video stream when I can just buy Apple's $1000 phone and wait for developers to release a native port?

I think it's going to require the same type of infrastructure as phone companies. In your town, there was a local phone utility center, I guess it acted like a local switch board hub.

I think Azure cloud or whatever other cloud service is going to need to have a local building within 20 miles of your house have a cloud server that can load up your game immediately or act as a proxy server to the main regional servers.

Yes it would be expensive, very expensive. But we would use it for so many things for decades into the future.

We are never not going to stop computing and using computerized functions.

Oh a basic level. I agree with the concept.  asking 1 billion people to continually update their processing power individually, or simply pay for a service in which they have the most powerful processors available at all times to do it for you, and you just connect to it? And it can scale depending on how complex the task is.

I'm a bit shocked why the MA Bell companies didn't help get in on this

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What platforms do you “pay money into”?

Switch and PS5, and GOG when I pay for Cyberpunk and its DLC.

You, on the other hand...............own nothing, and ask permission from your nephew:drake:

I love how he's still trying to change the subject when I can always return it back to the fact that Xbox is as big a failure as he is:banderoos:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Switch and PS5, and GOG when I pay for Cyberpunk and its DLC.

You, on the other hand...............own nothing, and ask permission from your nephew:drake:

I love how he's still trying to change the subject when I can always return it back to the fact that Xbox is as big a failure as he is:banderoos:

Switch and PS5??? You haven’t played Zelda yet, and you haven’t played PS5 since March. :tom: