Microsoft May Exit Gaming Business If Game Pass Subscribers off Console Don’t Increase Enough by 2027

https://wccftech.com/microsoft-may-exit-gaming-business-if-game-pass-subscribers-off-console-dont-increase-enough-by-2027/

G8Fitm4.jpg

Absolutely called this years ago when they introduced GamePass. I specifically mentioned it was their "push their chips in" last ditch effort.

This is also the reason why they bought publishers, because as I've said before, if they exit, they can at least try and get their money back by selling IPs and studios on their way out.

This company has NO ACTUAL INTEREST in making video games.

If they can't zerg rush to corner the market, then they're not interested in sharing one-third of the market with two other platforms.

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmao no shit this is the reason they are buying publishers Sherlock :drake: 

you specifically argued with me against that very point back during 2020.

I love it when I'm 100% right, and you're 100% wrong.............and you switch to the "WELL DUH NO SHIT they were gonna do that!" routine.

Right on time.:banderoos:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you specifically argued with me against that very point back during 2020.

I love it when I'm 100% right, and you're 100% wrong.............and you switch to the "WELL DUH NO SHIT they were gonna do that!" routine.

Right on time.:banderoos:

Nope.  They've been very clear that they are buying these publishers for gamepass...  Phil LITERALLY said those words... multiple times.

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  They've been very clear that they are buying these publishers for gamepass

I love how he didn't remotely address anything I said..........he tried to talk past it.

and like all the other previous times he's attempted it.............it doesn't work.:drake:

He knows EXACTLY what arguments he had with me back then..........and he knows that I said about why they're buying publishers because its actually a better use of money, since they can SELL THEM when they leave the gaming business.

He knows I said all of that back around 2020............he's just pretending to play stupid.:blessed:

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

This company has NO ACTUAL INTEREST in making video games.

If they can't zerg rush to corner the market, then they're not interested in sharing one-third of the market with two other platforms.

Microsoft in a nutshell, I've been saying this for over 20 years.

Everyone cheering as they buy up publishers and developers now, these studios will be torn apart when Microsoft leaves. Microsoft will certainly have no incentive to keep them going.

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Not likely, considering you and Jerry are subscribers. If you two are regular subscribers, imagine regular cows :tom:

I only did the $1 one month trial. I cancelled as soon as I redeemed it for Starflop. 

:mj: if MS and you are counting on me to resub then GamePass and Shitbox are truly fucked.

42 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Right :mjpls:

LOL he's trying to change the subject so badly.

While also inadvertently admitting he isn't a subscriber....since he doesn't OWN any console to begin with. :drake:

Watch him try to change the subject again to try and get away from the fact that Xbox is embarrassing themselves again.

• Geese 1
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying to change the subject so badly.

While also inadvertently admitting he isn't a subscriber....since he doesn't OWN any console to begin with. :drake:

Watch him try to change the subject again to try and get away from the fact that Xbox is embarrassing themselves again.

But they still got you subscribing. :obama:

19 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

But they still got you subscribing. :obama:

No they don't.

They failed as bad as your attempt at a topic change.

And as inadvertently as you not disputing the fact that you don't own any consoles. :lawl:Another confirmation