PS5 is top selling console for August 2023 in Europe. PS5 sales up 200%, Switch up 1%, LBox down -12%. (TLHBFR!!)

But wait a minute didn't Fakeboy Lemij make a post in which a guy on Twitter made like three "IF" statements in one tweet to imply that Starfield might be the biggest launch in UK/Europe this entire year?????

And now we see that Xbox console sales went DOWN 12% during Starfields launch month?

:bena:

• dead 1
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He’s avoiding the thread :mroff:

ShitBox down YoY by 12% during Starflop’s launch month and Cuckstz is hiding with this dick tucked between his legs :kaz:

ezgif-3-150ed91d0cd6.gif.e5c40a83e66cbb6cff528a620a69e3a2.gif.67070e9006a29f47a2ea2b78ad1132c1.gif

But then again, when isn't he tucking his dick?

• Geese 1
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He’s avoiding the thread :mroff:

ShitBox down YoY by 12% during Starflop’s launch month and Cuckstz is hiding with this dick tucked between his legs :kaz:

ezgif-3-150ed91d0cd6.gif.e5c40a83e66cbb6cff528a620a69e3a2.gif.67070e9006a29f47a2ea2b78ad1132c1.gif

he's avoiding this thread like his girl avoids him when tyrone shows up to fuck her.

• dead 1
24 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Meanwhile @FIREPOWER is actively subscribed to gamepass and playing Xbox games. :vince:

I actually am not, keep coping bitch :mroff:

I got $1 Pass with my PC when I built it. I used it up for Starflop and unsubbed immediately.

The retard has no comeback to Starflop flopping and failing to move ShitBox hardware so he’s desperately trying to change subject :mj:

IMG_7598.thumb.JPG.247ba489f95f06de879daa1873b641a7.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I actually am not, keep coping bitch :mroff:

I got $1 Pass with my PC when I built it. I used it up for Starflop and unsubbed immediately.

The retard has no comeback to Starflop flopping and failing to move ShitBox hardware so he’s desperately trying to change subject :mj:

IMG_7598.thumb.JPG.247ba489f95f06de879daa1873b641a7.JPG

Uh huh :hehe:

keep playing flight sim, kiddo :smugcena:

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Uh huh :hehe:

keep playing flight sim, kiddo :smugcena:

I own Flight Sim on Steam bitch, no sub to ShitPass needed :mj:

:mjgrin: I actually buy games that are worth it and Flight Sim is probably the only game MS makes that’s worth the price.

Starflop is barely worth a dollar :kaz:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

But wait a minute didn't Fakeboy Lemij make a post in which a guy on Twitter made like three "IF" statements in one tweet to imply that Starfield might be the biggest launch in UK/Europe this entire year?????

And now we see that Xbox console sales went DOWN 12% during Starfields launch month?

:bena:

^Is anyone going to tell this retard that Starfield launched in September? :drake: 

OMFG :lawl: 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Remij said:

^Is anyone going to tell this retard that Starfield launched in September? :drake: 

OMFG :lawl: 

But your tweet counted collectors sales being huge.

And those would've been sold within august.

And also people who paid to get early access.

Physical and digital are counted for August

And for Starfield, retail purchases would've been for early access, and therefore in August.

:tom: