How is this even possible :tom:

39 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Isn't this the period where Sony's acquisition of Bungie went through which knocked back their operating profit considerable for that FY

I actually think he may have got the dates wrong.  FY2022 would be July '21 to March '22, right? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This doesn't even make sense. 

PC beats any one of those probably. By far.

did you just try to defend a talking point by referencing something Phil Spencer said...................in public?   You can't possibly be that stupid, right? Have you not been paying attent

Posted Images

Nintendo are so lucky their fanbase are so fucking stupid.

They can release games with the equivalent of an indie production budget and scope like Kirby and sell millions of copies for months/years at full price. I'm surprised the profit margin is not higher, tbh. They're on easy mode. 

20 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Your source?

I even gave you comparison services that are being rumored of doing this exact thing.

And we have a history of Microsoft lying about numbers in public until they had to legally disclose them.

Remember when the CMA was happening, Microsoft sent out an Exec in Britain to show a gigantic pie chart in which they finally admitted that Xbox consoles only sell 20% of PS5s?

These guys hide numbers until they absolutely have no other choice.

GamePass may use Azure servers, therefore they could roll over those costs into the Azure division, thus lowering operating costs.

Edited by jehurey
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I even gave you comparison services that are being rumored of doing this exact thing.

And we have a history of Microsoft lying about numbers in public until they had to legally disclose them.

Remember when the CMA was happening, Microsoft sent out an Exec in Britain to show a gigantic pie chart in which they finally admitted that Xbox consoles only sell 20% of PS5s?

These guys hide numbers until they absolutely have no other choice.

GamePass may use Azure servers, therefore they could roll over those costs into the Azure division, thus lowering operating costs.

Your source?

Edited by MalaXmaS
53 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Nintendo are so lucky their fanbase are so fucking stupid.

They can release games with the equivalent of an indie production budget and scope like Kirby and sell millions of copies for months/years at full price. I'm surprised the profit margin is not higher, tbh. They're on easy mode. 

That's not entirely fair. One thing Nintendo does well is work within their lane. AAA studios are too busy making broken games with dodgy performances in order meet the high end development trap while Nintendo isn't trying to make the hardware's knees buckle trying to run a game at suboptimal performance. 

If a game looks good but runs at a shitty frame rate, it should probably look less good in order to run smoothly. Every game doesn’t need to tap hardware out. In the past when games took performance hits, it was because they were originally designed for arcade hardware then ported to much weaker home consoles. 

For years now these people have been developing games for established hardware from the ground up and still having problems. 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Third message and no source yet.

No, we get it. You want to take was MS says at face value, after they've been caught lying many times.

And you somehow want to think that other people don't know what they're talking about. That's lovely. Need that reaffirmation.

:mj: The “journalist” from Tweaktown who made the chart has taken it down now.

:drake: He’s also saying Sony made almost twice the profit MS made that year despite Sony buying Bungie. Lemij the retard and the other retarded lemshits who were celebrating the Xbox “profits” in this thread have been raped lol. Check your sources next time retards.

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: The “journalist” from Tweaktown who made the chart has taken it down now.

:drake: He’s also saying Sony made almost twice the profit MS made that year despite Sony buying Bungie. Lemij the retard and the other retarded lemshits who were celebrating the Xbox “profits” in this thread have been raped lol. Check your sources next time retards.

I make a thread asking how is it possible?  ... and this dumb fuck is acting like I was celebrating it...:drake:

I guess that's the type of responses you get from a clown bitch who takes Playstations defense as a full time job on twitter :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

I make a thread asking how is it possible?  ... and this dumb fuck is acting like I was celebrating it...:drake:

I guess that's the type of responses you get from a clown bitch who takes Playstations defense as a full time job on twitter :tom: 

:mj: You were celebrating retard.

Don't pull that fakeboy bullshit pretending you’re not a lemshit.

You haven’t made a single thread for any of the MS leaks and the only one you just so happened to make one for was a thread stating MS made more profits than Sony, GTFOH retard :kaz:

Eat your L and move on, your thread was based on dogshit and you’ve been raped like your other Lemshit brethren :luff:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: You were celebrating retard.

Don't pull that fakeboy bullshit pretending you’re not a lemshit.

You haven’t made a single thread for any of the MS leaks and the only one you just so happened to make one for was a thread stating MS made more profits than Sony, GTFOH retard :kaz:

Eat your L and move on, your thread was based on dogshit and you’ve been raped like your other Lemshit brethren :luff:

Threads were already made while I was at work retard... :drake: 

Nobody was celebrating...  you saw red and immediately charged like it was your honor on the line... completely expected from someone with the twitter account that you have :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Threads were already made while I was at work retard... :drake: 

:cruise: Nobody  gives a shit when the thread was madse, you've been raped for making a thread based on false info!

Eat your fucking L and GTFOH retard :ovolol:

:dbry: Check your sources next time retard

"😭 B...bu...bu...but I was at work!"

:mj: I make threads all the time from my phone when I'm at work and I still check my sources lol

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.thumb.jpg.217a05c0ff5004dd532b837fc40bb148.jpg

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's not entirely fair. One thing Nintendo does well is work within their lane. AAA studios are too busy making broken games with dodgy performances in order meet the high end development trap while Nintendo isn't trying to make the hardware's knees buckle trying to run a game at suboptimal performance. 

If a game looks good but runs at a shitty frame rate, it should probably look less good in order to run smoothly. Every game doesn’t need to tap hardware out. In the past when games took performance hits, it was because they were originally designed for arcade hardware then ported to much weaker home consoles. 

For years now these people have been developing games for established hardware from the ground up and still having problems. 

Indie games and mid budget productions runs well on PS5 though.

You're too fixated on the production values and performance anyway. The difference is with the fanbases.

No one would buy mid budget games at 60$/70$ on PS5/Xbox/PC. Sheep have 0 standards and doesn't care. Soccer mom is perfectly okay with paying 60$ for Mario Kart 8 in 2023, which I played on WiiU back in 2014. 

The Nintendo fanbase is compromised of some of the clueless consumers you can find AND some of the most zealot fanboys willing to die on a hill at the same time. Neither care about the typical perceived value of games. They'll gobble up anything, full price. It's a phenomenon that doesn't exist in the same quantity with MS, Sony and even less on PC.

Edited by Mr. House

Also, the new Mario RPG remake is a joke. It looks like a beta made in unity. It kills the original far more stylized art style with a plain, simplistic, bland look.

It's gonna sell 8 million copies full price and it costed 2,37$ to make and a bag of rice. No voice acting, no fancy cutscenes, nothing that indicates some money was spent at all. Just an uninspired cash grab made as cheap as possible.

Current Nintendo fans have no standards. It could be an actual pile of shit with a Nintendo seal of approval and it would sell out instantly.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Also, the new Mario RPG remake is a joke. It looks like a beta made in unity. It kills the original far more stylized art style with a plain, simplistic, bland look.

It's gonna sell 8 million copies full price and it costed 2,37$ to make and a bag of rice. No voice acting, no fancy cutscenes, nothing that indicates some money was spent at all. Just an uninspired cash grab made as cheap as possible.

Current Nintendo fans have no standards. It could be an actual pile of shit with a Nintendo seal of approval and it would sell out instantly.  

Yea if I'm honest it IS lacking visually.  Looks very basic.  It should have looked more polished like Captain Toad.  THAT is a beautiful artstyle.

• Upvote 1