Series S makes up 74.8 of Xbox purchases

As part of Microsoft’s big, self-imposed FTC leak, a document outlining the company’s April 2022 gaming results provided a clear look at the respective popularity of the company’s two current-gen consoles.

Notably, 74.8 percent of Xbox Series owners purchased the S, while 25.1 percent went with the X. What’s more, the S accounted for 65 percent of Xbox Series console sales that month. It’s worth noting that Xbox boss Phil Spencer predicted as much during the leadup to both consoles’ November 2020 launch.

Just now, Cooke said:

As part of Microsoft’s big, self-imposed FTC leak, a document outlining the company’s April 2022 gaming results provided a clear look at the respective popularity of the company’s two current-gen consoles.

Notably, 74.8 percent of Xbox Series owners purchased the S, while 25.1 percent went with the X. What’s more, the S accounted for 65 percent of Xbox Series console sales that month. It’s worth noting that Xbox boss Phil Spencer predicted as much during the leadup to both consoles’ November 2020 launch.

Old news and that 74.8% solely for April 2022.

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Series S still accounts for more than half the total sales though :umad:

I mean there's really nothing wrong with that.  Should be expected really.  But it's the overall number that should be higher lol... 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

I mean there's really nothing wrong with that.  Should be expected really.  But it's the overall number that should be higher lol... 

nothing wrong he says as that piece of shit is holding back this entire generation :omglol:

• dead 1
7 hours ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

Nothing wrong with it... I guess the developers who absolutely fucking despise the piece of shit isn't a problem. :rofls: