IGN definitively puts it down that Steam Deck is the best PC handheld

59 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Poor sheep, your consoles got downgraded into handhelds to avoid competition and you still lose 😔

what are you talking about, they said this list was best PC-handheld.........so they've already assumed that none of them are better than the leading handheld.

:hest:I love the fact that lemmings were already aware of this........they were hoping to sneak by the idea that this makes Switch look bad, when this is a list to see who competes in the lower-class.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

what are you talking about, they said this list was best PC-handheld.........so they've already assumed that none of them are better than the leading handheld.

:hest:I love the fact that lemmings were already aware of this........they were hoping to sneak by the idea that this makes Switch look bad, when this is a list to see who competes in the lower-class.

WRONG. :trump2:

The Nintendo Switch changed what portable gaming could be, but the Steam Deck, the best handheld gaming PC, brought it to a new level,

:aitch: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

WRONG. :trump2:

gaming PC,

they're specifically saying its only the best of a SUB-section of handheld.

You literally just posted them clarifying how this is classified.

You're wrong.

The Switch still remains the best handheld, or else, they would've simply said "best handheld".

Thanks for posting a quote that proves me correct.

:tom:here comes the anger

Just now, jehurey said:

they're specifically saying its only the best of a SUB-section of handheld.

You literally just posted them clarifying how this is classified.

You're wrong.

The Switch still remains the best handheld, or else, they would've simply said "best handheld".

Thanks for posting a quote that proves me correct.

:tom:here comes the anger

The Deck brought the Switch to a whole new level :aitch: 

Stay mad :umad: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Staying mad

You definitely are.

I already told you that they didn't say "best handheld".............and you didn't dispute.

So you already know that I'm right.

..............and you literally GAVE ME the quote that proved me right.:hest:Thanks for helping me win this one, as well.

• 6 months later...
On 2023-09-24 at 10:21 PM, Twinblade said:

IGN blows. Ally > Deck. More powerful, more lightweight, not as bulky, quieter, more PC games supported, better emulation of old games, etc.

6 months later and this is still true :smoke:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I wish I could downgrade to y'alls level and enjoy it. :reg:

I’m on the road a lot now. So, mobile gaming has satiated my gaming fix. It’s kind of cool because I went from being a graphics whore to being more into titles with interesting gameplay loops. Some of these games have ultra retro graphics. However, I do plan on playing the Elden Tree DLC on my PS5. Actually, I can’t imagine playing any big AAA title on the SD or on any of the mobile devices. I’m very realistic with the platform’s limitations. Eventually, I will move my Steam library to PC. 

• Like 1