Dragon's Dogma 2 thread

Just now, Remij said:

Clearly referring to the places in which we know the numbers :drake: 

The digital for UK isn't out yet just the physical. So you can't definitely say that as yet...

But that didn't stop you from extrapolating that to represent how the franchise on a whole is doing... Lmfao

In Japan FF launched 4- 5x above what DD launched at. 

So what places are you referring to?  :umad:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and?

finally grabbed this today. only a few hours in but so far really liking it. it's definitely rough around the edges but it's also doing a lot of interesting things and has a satisfying gameplay loop,

It's like Elden Ring all over again, Sorcerer is OP as FUCK! Use augral flare and then a fast attack either basic staff attack spam or levin spam, shit gets nuked to fucking hell. Also the ultimates l

37 starfield threads and says others go into warrior mode :D

These goonies that NEVER talk about playing ANY game and only come here to hate xbox together at 40 years old expect us to take anything they say seriously ?

They really are dumb LMAO

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The digital for UK isn't out yet just the physical. So you can't definitely say that as yet...

But that didn't stop you from extrapolating that to represent how the franchise on a whole is doing... Lmfao

In Japan FF launched 4- 5x above what DD launched at. 

So what places are you referring to?  :umad:

2 WEEKS VS 6 WEEKS :umad: 

Just now, JonDnD said:

37 starfield threads and says others go into warrior mode :D

These goonies that NEVER talk about playing ANY game and only come here to hate xbox together at 40 years old expect us to take anything they say seriously ?

They really are dumb LMAO

Exactly.  Dude is legit in this thread wondering why I didn't engage with him in the way he wanted instantly :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Exactly.  Dude is legit in this thread wondering why I didn't engage with him in the way he wanted instantly :hest: 

You did engage him the way he wanted. He gets butthurt when people actually talk about and like playing games :D

That's why they chose to ruin this thread. They want us to he as miserable as them :D

• Upvote 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

You did engage him the way he wanted. He gets butthurt when people actually talk about and like playing games :D

That's why they chose to ruin this thread. They want us to he as miserable as them :D

True, true.  I know that.  He definitely came into this thread to stir up shit.  

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Launch vs launch.. Read dipshit. 

So what places were you referring to where DD is selling more? :umad:

I don't ever remember saying anything about launch vs launch dipshit :drake: 

Again, run along :umad: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I don't ever remember saying anything about launch vs launch dipshit :drake: 

Again, run along :umad: 

Are you doing your best slow Jonny routine? :drake:

You claimed your DD was out selling FF claim was based on the places it's out selling where we know the numbers. 

We don't know the UK or full Europe  numbers, just the physical in UK only.

We do know the Japan numbers where FF launched 4X DD. 

Sooo which places are you referring too?  You seem to be running from backing up that BS claim :umad:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Are you doing your best slow Jonny routine? :drake:

You claimed your DD was out selling FF claim was based on the places it's out selling where we know the numbers. 

We don't know the UK or full Europe  numbers, just the physical in UK only.

We do know the Japan numbers where FF launched 4X DD. 

Sooo which places are you referring too?  You seem to be running from backing up that BS claim :umad:

Use your fucking head...  Where did we JUST get the confirmation for? :drake: 

2 weeks vs 6 weeks.  And Chris Dring even said in about 4 weeks time DD2 on PS5 alone should be close to FF7Rebirth :hest: 

*All sales for both games*

Screenshot-2024-04-09-195112.png

Where are you getting this "physical only" from? :wonder: 

Edited by Remij

CuckoSan ran lol

Anyway , for you that are playing this...once you beat the game if you decide to ng+ , the whole map is revealed. It doesn't reveal stuff you haven't found but but what you explored isn't a different color anymore. So I would explore all you want before finish the game because after that you have to do it by memory. 

I just found the elven village and of course j don't have a pawn that speaks elven :D damnit :mad:

I still haven't found the sphinx. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

CuckoSan ran lol

Anyway , for you that are playing this...once you beat the game if you decide to ng+ , the whole map is revealed. It doesn't reveal stuff you haven't found but but what you explored isn't a different color anymore. So I would explore all you want before finish the game because after that you have to do it by memory. 

I just found the elven village and of course j don't have a pawn that speaks elven :D damnit :mad:

I actually stumbled upon that village just exploring around and did have a pawn that spoke Elvish lol.. I was like damn nice :smoke: 

Had to fight an ogre or whatever it was that was sleeping on the tree bridge to get to it.. almost got knocked off but lured it out and took it down without issue.

I've had elven speakers but not this time. Shit looked Japanese lol.

I feel so op now I might just run with my main pawn and not have the other two. I'm smashing everything. Ogres and minotaurs are dead in 30 seconds.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I've had elven speakers but not this time. Shit looked Japanese lol.

I feel so op now I might just run with my main pawn and not have the other two. I'm smashing everything. Ogres and minotaurs are dead in 30 seconds.

Are you actually enjoying the 2nd playthrough? One of the big complaints i've seen is that NG+ adds nothing new and is unbalanced to the point where it becomes incredibly easy.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Are you actually enjoying the 2nd playthrough? One of the big complaints i've seen is that NG+ adds nothing new and is unbalanced to the point where it becomes incredibly easy.

The exploration aspect yes. Thats my favorite part of the game. I missed so much the first run through because i accidentally beat the game lol.

Im also trying new vocations. I maxed fighter now im close to maxing the one im using now. Ill probably do one more after that. The fodder enemies are dead on site. Yes its very easy at the level im at. Thats why im considering dropping pawns. But im also just having fun with the new combat from the new vocation and enjoying the exploration. 

Im also upgraded pretty heavily. I dont even have the best weapons. That would probably be god mode now. But its still fun smashing big enemies. My sorcerer pawn just wrecks shit. Its not really about challenge now its more for the fun and just seeing the crazy shit that happens. The game isnt hard to begin with tho.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

CuckoSan ran lol

I found this village and I'm still fairly early and it was pretty cool that I couldn't understand anything. Managed to communicate a night in the inn at least lol

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I found this village and I'm still fairly early and it was pretty cool that I couldn't understand anything. Managed to communicate a night in the inn at least lol

lol yeah me too. I was just wondering if i missed any story stuff because i didnt speak elven. Ill get a pawn that speaks it tomo.

Just now, JonDnD said:

lol yeah me too. I was just wondering if i missed any story stuff because i didnt speak elven. Ill get a pawn that speaks it tomo.

Nah you didn't.  There really wasn't much to that place.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah you didn't.  There really wasn't much to that place.

That sucks I figured there would be at least something, especially since it's talked about multiple times.

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

That sucks I figured there would be at least something, especially since it's talked about multiple times.

Yea. Well, maybe at some point something could happen there, I may have gotten there too early?  I dunno, I haven't been back there since lo.. so maybe don't take my word to concretely.