These fucking gaming fanboy clowns :tom:

13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lmao cows are lemmings :D

They're having an identity crisis.

I'm a COW!! I SWEAR!  It doesn't matter what Microsoft says I am!! :cries: 

Cowlings :hehe: 

Ok, pretty sad that they are pissed that buying a MS game is helping MS. :ben: Do they think all the money is going to Sony too? What a bunch of moronic fanboy nerds. Lmao.

NeoFag is just sad.

Maybe it's because Microsoft has a history of this sort of thing. You need a microsoft account just to play local 2 player on xbox :cosby2: You need a microsoft account to use windows now, and you're forced to download an xbox app to view certain xbox messages.

They have a history of forcing their shit on you so I'm not surprised peoppe are suspicious.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Maybe it's because Microsoft has a history of this sort of thing. You need a microsoft account just to play local 2 player on xbox :cosby2: You need a microsoft account to use windows now, and you're forced to download an xbox app to view certain xbox messages.

They have a history of forcing their shit on you so I'm not surprised peoppe are suspicious.

Or stupid shit like this:

https://www.engadget.com/microsofts-windows-11-beta-testers-may-start-seeing-ads-in-the-start-menu-032358394.html?src=rss

Granted it can be disabled, but if it rolls out into a Windows 11 stable release it'll be defaulted on.

• Upvote 1

:tom: Microsoft pretending that Xbox is succeeding by mislead their stats, when they are actually playing on Playstation

:tom: Lemmings on this forum pretending that Xbox is succeeding, when they are actually playing on their Playstations.

Gee, the retarded apples sure don't fall far from the tree.

• Geese 1