Sea of Thieves BEST on PS5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2hQ5I-emRo

Microsoft is really pulling out all the stops to give PlayStation gamers the premium experience theh expect.

It must really suck to be a Lemming when your own platform holder is giving you the beta versions and putting out a superior product on the console you didn't buy.

• Geese 1
22 minutes ago, Remij said:

The best version is the PC version. :tom: 

I knew lemmings would be quick to hide behind PC :tom: even though most of them were playing it on their xflop.

Either way, a microsoft game is worst on xfop :rofls: No amount of spinning csn damage control that.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I knew lemmings would be quick to hide behind PC :tom: even though most of them were playing it on their xflop.

Either way, a microsoft game is worst on xfop :rofls: No amount of spinning csn damage control that.

Oh, which lemmings are you referring to?  I think I'm the only person here who played it.. and I don't own an Xbox :drake:

Lemmings hiding behind a platform they don't play on... is like you hiding behind PS5... a platform you don't play on :rofl: 

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:  TLHBFAssRaped!

:mj: What's the point of owning an Xbox when all its games are better on PC and PS5? Not only is MS porting its games to PS5 now but the PS5 is getting the better version of its games. Lemmings are nothing but beta testers for flops that eventually get ported to PS5, LMAO! Retarded lems were celebrating Sea of Piss topping PSN charts LMFAO! The whole slate is gonna be coming to PS5 if Sea of Thieves does well and cows know this that's why they are buying it in droves. Very soon Halo, Gears, Shitfield, etc. will be on PS5 and running and looking better too :lawl:

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The whole slate is gonna be coming to PS5 if Sea of Thieves does well and cows know this that's why they are buying it in droves. Very soon Halo, Gears, Shitfield, etc. will be on PS5 and running and looking better too :lawl:

LOL :geese: 

Im not sure why you think i care about any of this. I never played SOT outside of trying it and i always thought it sucked. And i couldnt care less about the miniscule difference between Xbox and PS when if i wanted to play it, i would play the massively superior PC version.

Its funny watching you waste time everyday fighting a war only you guys care about. No wonder you created lemmings, you all have xbox brain damage 😆

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Im not sure why you think i care about any of this. I never played SOT outside of trying it and i always thought it sucked. And i couldnt care less about the miniscule difference between Xbox and PS when if i wanted to play it, i would play the massively superior PC version.

Its funny watching you waste time everyday fighting a war only you guys care about. No wonder you created lemmings, you all have xbox brain damage 😆

Yea, you always never really gave a shit about this game.  DynamiteCop and I were really the only ones who played it back around when it launched and were hyping it up.  We both saw that there was an awesome game loop there and that it just needed more content.

I was just playing it some yesterday and it's come a LOOONG way since then.  There's tons of stuff to do and it's almost overwhelming coming back to it after so long.

I'm interested in seeing what reviewers give the PS5 version now that it's come so far.  Whatever the PS5 version scores, I'll take that as the real scores the game deserves as it is now.  I'm guessing mid to low 80s. B) 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, you always never really gave a shit about this game.  DynamiteCop and I were really the only ones who played it back around when it launched and were hyping it up.  We both saw that there was an awesome game loop there and that it just needed more content.

I was just playing it some yesterday and it's come a LOOONG way since then.  There's tons of stuff to do and it's almost overwhelming coming back to it after so long.

I'm interested in seeing what reviewers give the PS5 version now that it's come so far.  Whatever the PS5 version scores, I'll take that as the real scores the game deserves as it is now.  I'm guessing mid to low 80s. B) 

He has to pretend like i like the game so he can wage the war 😆 Imagine his head exploding when he pretends to turn on his PS5, check the best selling games to play and sees more MS games than Sony games :hehe:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

58 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why would I care? I only ever played this game on PC.

uh huh, sure.  just need ghostz to chime in now and say he's 100% sheep 🤣

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

fake hermits trying to convince us they dont care about xbox, talking about living in the world of make believe :rofl: 

I havent even played Xbox since i got my PC. I played a bit of Persona 3 on it and thats it. Im not so sure why you think what you say bothers me LOL. 

But it bothers you, DEEPLY.  You come here every day to hate xbox with your band of 40 year old XRot Tweeter buddies :rofls: