Stellar Blade GS review - 8.0

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

Starfield is an 85/83 meta.  That's absolutely a solid banger by the metrics you guys use. 

It's certainly not the piece of shit you idiots made 300 threads about claiming it was :tom:

Nobody is going to be making 300 threads about this game and the scores it got... so trust me.. we know who's hurt more :hest:

i mean yeah this wont get as many threads as sevenfield because sevenfield ti the biggest flop of all time, kinda of a big deal :kaz: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought jonb had given up acid, but I guess this thread is proof that he hasn't 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Starfield absolutely is a flop relative to massive amount of hype it received. It just ended up being a disappointing immersion breaking loading screen simulator. :tom: 

There's 3 people you guys consider lemmings on this site.  I barely talked about Starfield. There was no massive hype here.

Poor babies... 83 Starfield is HORRIBLE MASSIVE POS FLOP... 82 Stellar Blade is a solid banger.... no, it doesn't work like that.  You guys just inadvertently admitted Starfield is a solid banger  :tom: 

remij when the new bethesda rpg game of the forever with unlimited budget/resources has the same metacritic as the no-name mid-budget korean game :lawl:

LyAQKB0.jpeg 

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

remij when the new bethesda rpg game of the forever with unlimited budget/resources has the same metacritic as the no-name mid-budget korean game :lawl:

LyAQKB0.jpeg 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

sAhl7RG.jpeg 

LMFAO he says this, right after he just admitted in another thread he's more willing to play ghetto 7 non-indie games because indie games have lower standards....  That means that Stellar Blades standards are lower than Starfield's was... FARRRRR lower in fact... which means the fact that it's scoring worse shows how bad it must be to him :lawl:    This "mid budget korean game" sure must have had lower standards than Starfield :reg: 

• dead 1

So it's like I said, Remij will twist shit to make it seem as if Stella Blade and Starfield had the same hype... Just to argue. 

Shows how hurt he STILL is almost a year later that the starfield flopped terribly and came no where close to expectations.

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

So it's like I said, Remij will twist shit to make it seem as if Stella Blade and Starfield had the same hype... Just to argue. 

Shows how hurt is STILL is almost a year later that the starfield flopped terribly and came no where close to expectations.

Not hurt at all.

It's ok Gouko.. you can admit Starfield is a solid game. :tear2: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO he says this, right after he just admitted in another thread he's more willing to play ghetto 7 non-indie games because indie games have lower standards....  That means that Stellar Blades standards are lower than Starfield's was... FARRRRR lower in fact... which means the fact that it's scoring worse shows how bad it must be to him :lawl:    This "mid budget korean game" sure must have had lower standards than Starfield :reg: 

EXCEPT NO :kaz:

stellar blade despite being a mid-budget korean game is being held to the standard of AAA games like SEKIRO. its being held to a HIGHER standard and got HIGHER score :lawl:

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

EXCEPT NO :kaz:

stellar blade despite being a mid-budget korean game is being held to the standard of AAA games like SEKIRO. its being held to a HIGHER standard and got HIGHER score :lawl:

Pure delusion :Jeff:

:tom::cruise::mj: TLHBFR!!!!

Fuo4AopWYAAhsN7.thumb.jpeg.4c921bb58fc8b2920541f2d13a633c19.jpeg

:sabu:  The miserable fucks were hoping Stellar Blade would flop but it scored higher than Shitfield. No one expected Stellar Blade to be game of the generation and we all knew it wouldn't score too high seeing as it's from a new developer and the design of Eve would ruffle some feathers. Retarded lemshits trying to change the narrative to save face. SlowJon asked me what I thought the game would score and I predicted it would score in the 80s on Metacrtic but I even low-balled the GS score because I was expecting GS reviewers to pull some SJW shit and give it a 6.

Stellar Blade and Shitfield's hype and scores show exactly the difference between cows and retarded lems. Lemshits overhype the few dogshit games they get to compensate for not getting any games while cows are more realistic with their hype. Lems absolutely hyped Starflop as the game of the gen and the game that would send Sony packing. It ended up belly-flopping and being the flop of the gen instead while cows moderately hyped Stellar blade and it ended up meeting hype  :kaz:.

:luff: Cuckstz is in the this thread desperately trying to damage control but getting savagely assraped along with other lems. The retard is doing mental gymnastics to explain why Shitfield isn't the flop of the gen, fucking sad. Just get a PS5 you retard and stop damage controlling for a failed brand like ShitBox. How many times do you need to get raped to finally throw in the white flag? 

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1

Imagine playing games worse than Starfield after hating on Starfield for a year LMFAO. This is what happens when Sony stops making 1p games :rofls: Binner Blade :rofls: