Which do you prefer

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

"esposed".

You are so focused on your weak act that you forgot the fact that I wasn't the one who initially called you gay.

Please, weak ass, "who hurt you"? :tom:

Are you going by one by one on the list of the typical third wave feminist comebacks?

Oh wow, a one letter typo. You totally got me. Look how happy you are about that lol. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we normalize being a fat, ugly slob. There is nothing wrong with creating characters that are in good shape. That should be the goal for everyone.   You can open tiktok and scroll fo

I actually went out with an obese girl recently because I figured I’m at the point where I can try to be open minded and give everyone a chance. Then when I  heard her heavy breathing over the movie w

I dunno about that. I don't mind if there's some ugly women in games.. but they're definitely catering to a vocal minority of people who get offended and making them less attractive on purpose in SOME

Posted Images

When cornered, say line 1, "incel"

When embarrased, say line 2, "who hurt you"

Mr. Insufferable :tom:

How was I cornered? You're literally in here calling people betas and whining about feminism. You're the living definition of a an incel. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How was I cornered? You're literally in here calling people betas and whining about feminism. You're the living definition of a an incel. 

People? 

I am only calling you beta, because you always act like a bitch on pms. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

But they aren't tho. 

Yeah because they aren't any special interest groups of people getting hired to specifically push these kind of things in video games and other form of entertainment... Lmao.

1 hour ago, David P said:

Yeah because they aren't any special interest groups of people getting hired to specifically push these kind of things in video games and other form of entertainment... Lmao.

Lmfao You mean like the anti-CRT and anti-Trans special interest groups you refuse to acknowledge exist or their impact - which they themselves openly admitted were their goals? 

Funny how you're ready to believe what you want to be true yet dismiss what you don't want to, regardless of the evidence. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

People? 

I am only calling you beta, because you always act like a bitch on pms. 

Lol Yes, I'm sure you never use beta normally. It just sprang to mind in this one instance and isn't somehow part of your vernacular lol. 

Did you really think that would cover your tracks that you don't know what the warmth of a vagina feels like? 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Yes, I'm sure you never use beta normally. It just sprang to mind in this one instance and isn't somehow part of your vernacular lol. 

Did you really think that would cover your tracks that you don't know what the warmth of a vagina feels like? 

Why are you acting like it’s hard to get pussy? 

I assume anyone who uses the word incel likely never gets pussy themselves. Pussy isn’t some special, mythical idea lmfao 50% of the population has one. You don’t even have to have any type of personality or even be remotely good looking to get pussy. Hell, you can BUY pussy for less than most McDonald’s employees make in a shift. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
56 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I assume anyone who uses the word incel likely never gets pussy themselves. Pussy isn’t some special, mythical idea lmfao 50% of the population has one. You don’t even have to have any type of personality or even be remotely good looking to get pussy. Hell, you can BUY pussy for less than most McDonald’s employees make in a shift. 

He is projecting. 

He hates himself so he has to call everyone names and assume the worst., like putting the pussy on a pedestal. 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You act like their aren't multiple social groups based on not being able to get or maintain a woman. They also usually some how also worry about the same stupid shit like how sexy videogame and cartoon characters are. Blame everything on feminism, tend to be some kind of phobe/misogynist and use beta/alpha/sigma descriptors. 

I don't make the rules. 

Edit: it's cute you stated your assumptions like you're not retarded and anyone gives a shit about what you think or your opinion on anything. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

He is projecting. 

He hates himself so he has to call everyone names and assume the worst., like putting the pussy on a pedestal. 

Lol the two most petulant man-children trying to console one another. Tell us again how feminism is ruining your life. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You act like their aren't multiple social groups based on not being able to get or maintain a woman. They also usually some how also worry about the same stupid shit like how sexy videogame and cartoon characters are. Blame everything on feminism, tend to be some kind of phobe/misogynist and use beta/alpha/sigma descriptors. 

I don't make the rules. 

Edit: it's cute you stated your assumptions like you're not retarded and anyone gives a shit about what you think or your opinion on anything. 

So easy to get you flustered lmao

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You guys act like overweight people are some woke invention that didn't exist until a couple of years ago or something. 

Obesity has always existed but before it was shamed and rightfully so. Apart from being unhealthy, obesity is just plain gross and unattractive. 

Now thanks to feminism and beta boys like you, fat girls are ok and actually applauded by society. 

Body positivity? Lmfao another stupid trend that feminism created. 

Too bad mother nature doesn't give a fuck about your stupid trends. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You guys act like overweight people are some woke invention that didn't exist until a couple of years ago or something. 

Overweight people are a pretty new thing to be fair. Go back and look at photos up people in the 80s and early 90s. It was rare to see obesity. They were the exception not the rule. Now half or more than half of north America are fat fucks. We shouldn't normalize that. Just like we should normalize drug use or alcohol abuse or anorexia or trans kids. It's all horrible for you. 

15 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Overweight people are a pretty new thing to be fair. Go back and look at photos up people in the 80s and early 90s. It was rare to see obesity. They were the exception not the rule. Now half or more than half of north America are fat fucks. We shouldn't normalize that. Just like we should normalize drug use or alcohol abuse or anorexia or trans kids. It's all horrible for you. 

Its inevitable 

this is what convenience brings. Everything is connected by your fingertip. Why move? 

we will literally evolve into blobs. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

I actually went out with an obese girl recently because I figured I’m at the point where I can try to be open minded and give everyone a chance. Then when I  heard her heavy breathing over the movie we were watching I realized I made  a big mistake.

• Haha 2
  • dead 1