DF: Stellar Blade Review - "An Ultra-Polished Action Game"

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

do they recommend a graphics mode? I liked Balanced in the demo, so I might stick with that for the full game.

They said the performance is same as the demo so balanced mode is the way to go if your TV has VRR (only drops to 50fps in rare times so it's well within VRR limits). They said balanced has great performance and sometimes even higher image quality than quality mode.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

They said the performance is same as the demo so balanced mode is the way to go if your TV has VRR (only drops to 50fps in rare times so it's well within VRR limits). They said balanced has great performance and sometimes even higher image quality than quality mode.

You finally admitted PS5s VRR is half baked lmfao 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

You finally admitted PS5s VRR is half baked lmfao 

:rawf: You finally admitted you're a retard with reading comprehension. VRR has limits you moron even on ShitBox. There's a reason VRR can't fix SEVENfield's framerate and Bethesda was forced to lock the game to 30fps.

F5QojJJXMAAQhKx.jpeg

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:rawf: You finally admitted you're a retard with reading comprehension. VRR has limits you moron even on ShitBox. There's a reason VRR can't fix SEVENfield's framerate and Bethesda was forced to lock the game to 30fps.

F5QojJJXMAAQhKx.jpeg

What are Xboxs limits?

and what are ps5s limits?

:bena:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

F5QojJJXMAAQhKx.jpeg

The limits are so distinctly different the PS5's version of it borderline on generally useless.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The limits are so distinctly different the PS5's version of it borderline on generally useless.

Is it? Sony is just abiding by the HDMI forum standards. It’s possible they could change it, but maybe it just means Microsoft knows their tools at the time weren’t capable of keeping an above 40Hz. :mj:

• Geese 1
8 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

@FIREPOWER abandoned the thread lmfao 

Thread isn’t abandoned retard. I posted the news that DF loves the game and I’ve left to do other things. What’s there to discuss? I don’t have time to argue with damage controlling retards like you and Dynamitecop, I have better things to do like actually game. You fgts may have all the time in the world to sit here and damage control because ShitBox is dry as fuck but I actually have games to play on my PS5 and PC :kaz:

Seems like the input lag some players reported during the demo period has been improved for the day 1 patch.

Seems like a well executed release. :fblike: 

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Thread isn’t abandoned retard. I posted the news that DF loves the game and I’ve left to do other things. What’s there to discuss? I don’t have time to argue with damage controlling retards like you and Dynamitecop, I have better things to do like actually game. You fgts may have all the time in the world to sit here and damage control because ShitBox is dry as fuck but I actually have games to play on my PS5 and PC :kaz:

What’s there to discuss?

answer the question

What are ps5s vrr limits?

What are Xbox’s? 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Seems like the input lag some players reported during the demo period has been improved for the day 1 patch.

Seems like a well executed release. :fblike: 

There’s patch also included an option to dramatically speed up the gameplay in NG+ mode which should be good news for people who felt the combat was too slow in the demo :aitch:

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

There’s patch also included an option to dramatically speed up the gameplay in NG+ mode which should be good news for people who felt the combat was too slow in the demo :aitch:

Thats a great way to satisfy both sides.

• Like 1