both candidates suck

Gas prices going up , thanks bidone :reg:

Anyone who doesn't face the reality that common goods are much more expensive now are lying to themselves. 

Imagine being ok with spending more money just to defend your lefty position. Families that weren't struggling before , are now. New homeowners , rental prices ....having kids. Yikes. Actual brainwashed people lying because they are so obsessed with hating Trump.  Selfish people.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gas prices going up , thanks bidone   Anyone who doesn't face the reality that common goods are much more expensive now are lying to themselves.    Imagine being ok with spending

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle

white house and congress

Posted Images

15 hours ago, madmaltese said:

As an outsider, American politics is always the closest things to sports fandom I have ever seen. 

It was never like this until Trump. I don't know what cause people to lose their minds. Everyone just hops in their ecochamber of hate. Both extreme sides do not have any sense. It's their way or no way and the left especially is extremely hateful , and vocal.

It's so weird to see that people can't come to common ground because of an obsession of hate. No far side political people are happy people.

On 2024-04-29 at 8:08 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Oh seriously shut the fuck up with that nonsense because no one wants to hear about how the stock market is doing. Talk about a tone deaf leftist dumb fuck.

That stuff is great and all for people who have major investments or those interested in excessive low-paying jobs but the reality is for everyday people which includes every single one of us the average cost of living has increased by nearly 30% since this administration took control.

Like I said if you got a $10,000 raise it has been completely evaporated by the cost of goods, services and housing. We are all poorer now than we were even with increased wages, and if you've had no raise you're financially accelerating in reverse.

I can't imagine being as retarded as you people are and sitting there trying to pass off all this dumb shit with a straight face. You are an embarrassment.

Just like I thought, you have no tangible points to back up your claims.  Never change DynamiteCop :umad:

The stuff I listed is great for the average American as well dipshit. 

1) Bringing manufacturing back to the US at a record pace (more well paying jobs for the average American) 

2) Record levels of oil production (again more well paying jobs) 

3) Stock Market booming - this benefits any average middle class American with a 401K or retirement plans.  I've seen more growth in my 401K in the last two years than ever before. 

Some stuff I left out

4) Healthcare - reduced cost in critical medicine for elderly people, diabetics and hearing impaired - this benefits the average American. 

5) chips act - again more jobs and investment into America becoming the #1 chip manufacturer in the world down the road. No more depending on China. 

6) infrastructure - billions into projects around the country in all states - again creating more well paying jobs for the average American

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just like I thought, you have no tangible points to back up your claims.  Never change DynamiteCop :umad:

The stuff I listed is great for the average American as well dipshit. 

1) Bringing manufacturing back to the US at a record pace (more well paying jobs for the average American) 

2) Record levels of oil production (again more well paying jobs) 

3) Stock Market booming - this benefits any average middle class American with a 401K or retirement plans.  I've seen more growth in my 401K in the last two years than ever before. 

Some stuff I left out

4) Healthcare - reduced cost in critical medicine for elderly people, diabetics and hearing impaired - this benefits the average American. 

5) chips act - again more jobs and investment into America becoming the #1 chip manufacturer in the world down the road. No more depending on China. 

6) infrastructure - billions into projects around the country in all states - again creating more well paying jobs for the average American

You're not fooling anyone retard, we have eyes, ears and bank accounts. We all see how we're all getting severely fucked across the board financially.

What a schill.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're not fooling anyone retard, we have eyes, ears and bank accounts. We all see how we're all getting severely fucked across the board financially.

What a schill.

Checks my 401k... 13.5% growth in the past month alone :mario:

Edited by Goukosan
53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Checks my 401k... 13.5% growth in the past month alone :mario:

You are so tone-deft to the point of daily realities. Your 401k isn't doing shit for you right now, but guess what? Absolutely everything you consume, use and rely on is roughly 30% more expensive than it was meaning the cost of living is 30% higher than it was.

You can't possibly be this retarded.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

You are so tone-deft to the point of daily realities. Your 401k isn't doing shit for you right now, but guess what? Absolutely everything you consume, use and rely on is roughly 30% more expensive than it was meaning the cost of living is 30% higher than it was.

You just said we can see the impact on our accounts... You also said it's not benefiting regular Americans. 

I agreed, but it's a positive impact :umad:

My property value increased. 

Did I mention I got a superb rate on a CD that matures in a couple of months? :luigi: 

Also the entire planet was in a global pandemic which lead to inflation throughout the world. 

But Guess which country now has the lowest inflation in all of the G7.. Yup the USA.

Not sure why you're upset that our economy is booming, unemployment is low, Jobs numbers are high, manufacturing is back, infrastructure is being invested in, Oil production is through the roof, chip manufacturing plants are building plants in the US again, health insurance is cheaper for millions of Americans etc. :salute:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You just said we can see the impact on our accounts... You also said it's not benefiting regular Americans. 

I agreed, but it's a positive impact :umad:

My property value increased. 

Did I mention I got a superb rate on a CD that matures in a couple of months? :luigi: 

Also the entire planet was in a global pandemic which lead to inflation throughout the world. 

But Guess which country now has the lowest inflation in all of the G7.. Yup the USA.

Not sure why you're upset that our economy is booming, unemployment is low, Jobs numbers are high, manufacturing is back, infrastructure is being invested in, Oil production is through the roof, chip manufacturing plants are building plants in the US again, health insurance is cheaper for millions of Americans etc. :salute:

Dumb Democrats enjoy spending more money on absolutely everything. You just can't fix stupid. 

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

He is LOL

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Dumb Democrats enjoy spending more money on absolutely everything. You just can't fix stupid. 

You hate to see America do well... Sad. 

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle to save or invest after paying for their monthly expenses.

Thats America right now. Goobs lives in such a political world that he denies reality. 78% percent of Americans are paycheck to paycheck. Nobody gives a fuck about 401k and and fake inflation numbers. Also, we are old. Sure its great that OUR house values went up, cause we already own homes.

The reality is, from 5+ years ago house prices are up massively. Rent is up massively. Gasoline is up. Car insurance is up. Average car price is up by over 5000 dollars. Utilities are up. Groceries and consumables are WAY up. Who cares about inflation rates when inflation is being manufactured and everything is more expensive?

Ask the average person how they feel about infrastructure and economy when most people are struggling WAY more now than ever.  Inflation is so low, great, why am i spending more money on everything? Nice, oil production is through the roof! but why does it cost more now? Young people are fucked. Us olds have it easy because we are already in a better position. But you are a selfish person.

I mean lets be honest, you would never brag about any of those points if/when Trump was/will be president. FACTS. Nobody could possibly like you in real life. 

Also, credit card debt is the highest its ever been in the US. Economy is booming, because people are spending money they dont have. Thats great.

• Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle to save or invest after paying for their monthly expenses.

Thats America right now. Goobs lives in such a political world that he denies reality. 78% percent of Americans are paycheck to paycheck. Nobody gives a fuck about 401k and and fake inflation numbers. Also, we are old. Sure its great that OUR house values went up, cause we already own homes.

The reality is, from 5+ years ago house prices are up massively. Rent is up massively. Gasoline is up. Car insurance is up. Average car price is up by over 5000 dollars. Utilities are up. Groceries and consumables are WAY up. Who cares about inflation rates when inflation is being manufactured and everything is more expensive?

Ask the average person how they feel about infrastructure and economy when most people are struggling WAY more now than ever.  Inflation is so low, great, why am i spending more money on everything? Nice, oil production is through the roof! but why does it cost more now? Young people are fucked. Us olds have it easy because we are already in a better position. But you are a selfish person.

I mean lets be honest, you would never brag about any of those points if/when Trump was/will be president. FACTS. Nobody could possibly like you in real life. 

Also, credit card debt is the highest its ever been in the US. Economy is booming, because people are spending money they dont have. Thats great.

Aug 2017-

Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck

"Seventy-eight percent of full-time workers said they live paycheck to paycheck, up from 75 percent last year, according to a recent report from CareerBuilder." 

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/24/most-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html

July 2018

Almost 80% of US workers live from paycheck to paycheck. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/29/us-economy-workers-paycheck-robert-reich

Posted (edited)

You're working overtime to be this autistic and obtuse.

Riddle me this, are you spending considerably more overall for goods and services than you were 4+ years ago?

Any answer beyond "Yes" is a lie, so think really, really hard.

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Aug 2017-

Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck

"Seventy-eight percent of full-time workers said they live paycheck to paycheck, up from 75 percent last year, according to a recent report from CareerBuilder." 

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/24/most-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html

July 2018

Almost 80% of US workers live from paycheck to paycheck. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/29/us-economy-workers-paycheck-robert-reich

So it went down , then up. Are you retarded ? People just can't be happy that America is doing great! Rofl

Care to speak on any other or my points ?

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Please try to live in reality. A president here can't stay in office lol, it's not even theoretically possible.

Yeah he didn’t try to have and insurrection or anything on Jan 6th. Also, you have nothing to say about the dictator comment? 

40 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah he didn’t try to have and insurrection or anything on Jan 6th. Also, you have nothing to say about the dictator comment? 

Literally fake news in every sense of the word. At no point did that man instruct an insurrection to take place or for people to storm the capital, AT NO POINT. You guys are lunatics.

Dictator for a day is hardly a concern, it's clearly facetious and meant to signify on day one he's going to start major course corrections.