both candidates suck

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Literally fake news in every sense of the word. At no point did that man instruct an insurrection to take place or for people to storm the capital, AT NO POINT. You guys are lunatics.

Dictator for a day is hardly a concern, it's clearly facetious and meant to signify on day one he's going to start major course corrections.

You are anti-Democracy and anti-America. No point talking to you at this point. You’re so far gone. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gas prices going up , thanks bidone   Anyone who doesn't face the reality that common goods are much more expensive now are lying to themselves.    Imagine being ok with spending

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle

white house and congress

Posted Images

Truth Social ratings are in the tank!! Trump should sell the business to someone competent. 

20240502_084237.jpg

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, JonDnD said:

So it went down , then up. Are you retarded ? People just can't be happy that America is doing great! Rofl

Care to speak on any other or my points ?

You responded to a conversation to back up DynamiteCop's claim that things were better before. 

Your slow ass didn't realize that the numbers were that high for Americans working pay check to paycheck between 2017 and 2020.  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You responded to a conversation to back up DynamiteCop's claim that things were better before. 

Your slow ass didn't realize that the same number of people or more were working pay check to paycheck between 2017 to 2020 as now:umad:

Things WERE better before and i listed many points showing that. And that was just a TOUCH. You know this because you lived it but refuse to acknowledge it because TRRRUUUMMMMMPPPP

So in your version of America becoming great, people are still as poor but putting themselves into even MORE credit debt?

That means, basic goods and many other things have gotten more expensive....which is the whole point i am making.

Idiot. Keep living in your land of make believe, and ignoring the majority of America, especially its youth. But hey, we all know you are an uncompassionate twat that only cares and thinks about yourself and other far left ball suckers :reg:

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Things WERE better before and i listed many points showing that. And that was just a TOUCH. You know this because you lived it but refuse to acknowledge it because TRRRUUUMMMMMPPPP

So in your version of America becoming great, people are still as poor but putting themselves into even MORE credit debt?

That means, basic goods and many other things have gotten more expensive....which is the whole point i am making.

Idiot. Keep living in your land of make believe, and ignoring the majority of America, especially its youth. But hey, we all know you are an uncompassionate twat that only cares and thinks about yourself and other far left ball suckers :reg:

The only tangible thing you posted to try to prove things were better with the number of Americans working pay check to pay check backfired :umad:

America has the fasted recovery in world from the pandemic that doofus Trump bungled.  How soon you clowns forget that shit show performance of his in 2020 :drake:

Stay mad that America is doing better and recovering better than all the developed countries in the world.  Which wasn't the case during 2020 when the country was in shambles. 

You want to talk delusional,  the GOP, MAGA and QAnon clowns got so mad Trump lost they stormed the capital crying up a storm Bbbbbut he didn't lose!!!:awww:hang mike pence :jonb:

They're soo delusional that almost 4 years later they think he still president and looked forward each month for him to announce he is still president "he is going to be reinstated any day now.. I swearz it :lemming:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The only tangible thing you posted to try to prove things were better with the number of Americans working pay check to pay check backfired :umad:

America has the fasted recovery in world from the pandemic that doofus Trump bungled.  How soon you clowns forget that shit show performance of his in 2020 :drake:

Stay mad that America is doing better and recovering better than all the developed countries in the world.  Which wasn't the case during 2020 when the country was in shambles. 

So you will continue to ignore all the other points. As i expected. Blindon ball suckers LMAO

Posted (edited)

Gouk, if you were making 80k in January of 2021 you would need to be making 95k today to break even.

I don't get why you're even arguing. We're talking about cost of living here, the cost of expenses that we all deal with day to day, month to month, year to year.

We're all getting fucked, even you though for some puzzling reason that defies all fact and reality are arguing with us about it.

I'm really happy that your 401K is up 16%, but it's being wiped out by what you're paying for everything on a daily basis. It boggles my mind that this is so hard to understand.

Heavy cost incurrences elsewhere negate gains...

:snoop:

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Upvote 1
On 2024-05-02 at 11:43 AM, Cooke said:

Truth Social ratings are in the tank!! Trump should sell the business to someone competent. 

20240502_084237.jpg

Why do I actually hear Trump dumbass voice when I read his post? :pavarotti:

''WRONG, he gets trounced.'' I fucking lol'd irl. 

On 2024-05-02 at 8:37 AM, Ike said:

Yeah he didn’t try to have and insurrection or anything on Jan 6th. Also, you have nothing to say about the dictator comment? 

LMAO.

The American insurrection that was let in like a bunch tourists, dressed up like fans who came out of a Football game and no one brought their guns to? In the US? What insurrection are you talking about? 

Holy shit you Americans are fucking stupid, your Government does real coup d'état all around the world instilling pro west puppet regimes, CIA killing head of states but you fucking morons can't tell a real insurrection from simple event of public disobedience in their own country.:pavarotti:

Some of the people who took part have been jailed as terrorists. Decades behind bars. :lul:  There's literally more violence in soccer riots in fgt Europe than there was on Jan 6. BLM riots burned neighborhoods but that was acceptable. I can't believe this is even a thing. 

2 hours ago, David P said:

LMAO.

The American insurrection that was let in like a bunch tourists, dressed up like fans who came out of a Football game and no one brought their guns to? In the US? What insurrection are you talking about? 

Holy shit you Americans are fucking stupid, your Government does real coup d'état all around the world instilling pro west puppet regimes, CIA killing head of states but you fucking morons can't tell a real insurrection from simple event of public disobedience in their own country.:pavarotti:

Some of the people who took part have been jailed as terrorists. Decades behind bars. :lul:  There's literally more violence in soccer riots in fgt Europe than there was on Jan 6. BLM riots burned neighborhoods but that was acceptable. I can't believe this is even a thing. 

Technically it wasn't an insurrection since Trump was President, but many people consider to still be an insurrection.

I mean what do you call an attempt to nullify enough legal electors to be replaced with personal picks who vowed to pledge their votes for Trump to Prevent Joe Biden from being officially recognized as the new President? And then whipping up a physical riot when that plan didn't work out? 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Technically it wasn't an insurrection since Trump was President, but many people consider to still be an insurrection.

I mean what do you call an attempt to nullify enough legal electors to be replaced with personal picks who vowed to pledge their votes for Trump to Prevent Joe Biden from being officially recognized as the new President? And then whipping up a physical riot when that plan didn't work out? 

There was absolutely no well structured plan as such from that disorderly mob.

43 minutes ago, David P said:

There was absolutely no well structured plan as such from that disorderly mob.

They were never the plan they were the fodder. There was an elector replacement plan and not to mention Trump vocally demanding Pence do something he's got no legal right to do in order to nullify Biden. 

It's fucking wild that this is open knowledge and people are like why is Trump on trail. For fucks sake he made an exact number of votes he wanted the board of elections to find so he could win Georgia. Again absolutely batty that there's people advocating for no accountability for this. If this isn't corruption what is. 

And even there being no organization isn't really true because many of people leading the mobs had prepped for what had happened. Was it more of a riot? Yes, but in the way everything happened, it's really a distinction without a difference. 

It's just a litmus test for how politically motivated people are. Right wingers and conservatives downplay every aspect of j6 as possible at best and paint those people as heros/victims/matyrs at worst. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They were never the plan they were the fodder. There was an elector replacement plan and not to mention Trump vocally demanding Pence do something he's got no legal right to do in order to nullify Biden. 

It's fucking wild that this is open knowledge and people are like why is Trump on trail. For fucks sake he made an exact number of votes he wanted the board of elections to find so he could win Georgia. Again absolutely batty that there's people advocating for no accountability for this. If this isn't corruption what is. 

And even there being no organization isn't really true because many of people leading the mobs had prepped for what had happened. Was it more of a riot? Yes, but in the way everything happened, it's really a distinction without a difference. 

It's just a litmus test for how politically motivated people are. Right wingers and conservatives downplay every aspect of j6 as possible at best and paint those people as heros/victims/matyrs at worst. 

Trump demanding that his VP does something illegal is on Trump.

There's a huge distinction between civil disobedience and a real attempt at an insurrection. The intent and the means to achieve their end matters. There's no real attempt at overthrowing the Government on Jan 6. Period.

And you have the left who pretend this was one of the darkest day in America. Like it came close to changing the democratic process forever. It didn't, not even close. 

Getting like 25 years behind bars for just having entered the premise is ridiculous. Those sentences alone should have been enough to appease whoever thinks Jan 6 was a huge deal. The fact democrats still reeling about it is simply because it's a useful political tool.

On 2024-05-10 at 4:13 PM, David P said:

There's a huge distinction between civil disobedience and a real attempt at an insurrection. The intent and the means to achieve their end matters. There's no real attempt at overthrowing the Government on Jan 6. Period.

And you have the left who pretend this was one of the darkest day in America. Like it came close to changing the democratic process forever. It didn't, not even close. 

Getting like 25 years behind bars for just having entered the premise is ridiculous. Those sentences alone should have been enough to appease whoever thinks Jan 6 was a huge deal. The fact democrats still reeling about it is simply because it's a useful political tool.

You missed the part where Trump also tried the fake elector scheme so that the electors that Biden won would be illegally discarded and replaced with the bogus one's for Trump. 

Or where he called Georgia and asked them to fabricate ballots so he could win the state. 

Those clowns that stormed the Capitol were all Canon fodder...doesn't matter that they weren't successful.. The point is these clowns thought they were literally going to stop the peaceful transfer of power and overthrow the government.   

To avoid this madness from happening again or worse.. stiff penalties are needed for the those that played a bigger role in planning it.  Stop acting like every random J6-er is getting 25 years dip shit. 

On 2024-05-10 at 4:13 PM, David P said:

First and foremost, you don't even know the laws, so calm down. Secondly there is little difference between accidentally robbing a bank and purposefully doing it from a legal standpoint. 

I do feel most of the sentences are too much, they fell victim to the FAFO of breaking in the nation's captitol calling to hang the vice president who was in the building at that time. It's not like they were at Walmart or something. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

First and foremost, you don't even know the laws, so calm down. Secondly there is little difference between accidentally robbing a bank and purposefully doing it from a legal standpoint. 

I do feel most of the sentences are too much, they fell victim to the FAFO of breaking in the nation's captitol calling to hang the vice president who was in the building at that time. It's not like they were at Walmart or something. 

A theoretical robbery that didn't happen is clearly not the same as if you robbed the bank. I'm defending the mob here, not Trump.