both candidates suck

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Literally fake news in every sense of the word. At no point did that man instruct an insurrection to take place or for people to storm the capital, AT NO POINT. You guys are lunatics.

Dictator for a day is hardly a concern, it's clearly facetious and meant to signify on day one he's going to start major course corrections.

You are anti-Democracy and anti-America. No point talking to you at this point. You’re so far gone. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

white house and congress

Ever day i see something new and fucked up in regards to Trump. Case in point:     I couldn't fathom voting for him again. The fact that the race is so close is just baffling to me

Gas prices going up , thanks bidone   Anyone who doesn't face the reality that common goods are much more expensive now are lying to themselves.    Imagine being ok with spending

Posted Images

16 hours ago, JonDnD said:

So it went down , then up. Are you retarded ? People just can't be happy that America is doing great! Rofl

Care to speak on any other or my points ?

You responded to a conversation to back up DynamiteCop's claim that things were better before. 

Your slow ass didn't realize that the numbers were that high for Americans working pay check to paycheck between 2017 and 2020.  :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You responded to a conversation to back up DynamiteCop's claim that things were better before. 

Your slow ass didn't realize that the same number of people or more were working pay check to paycheck between 2017 to 2020 as now:umad:

Things WERE better before and i listed many points showing that. And that was just a TOUCH. You know this because you lived it but refuse to acknowledge it because TRRRUUUMMMMMPPPP

So in your version of America becoming great, people are still as poor but putting themselves into even MORE credit debt?

That means, basic goods and many other things have gotten more expensive....which is the whole point i am making.

Idiot. Keep living in your land of make believe, and ignoring the majority of America, especially its youth. But hey, we all know you are an uncompassionate twat that only cares and thinks about yourself and other far left ball suckers :reg:

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Things WERE better before and i listed many points showing that. And that was just a TOUCH. You know this because you lived it but refuse to acknowledge it because TRRRUUUMMMMMPPPP

So in your version of America becoming great, people are still as poor but putting themselves into even MORE credit debt?

That means, basic goods and many other things have gotten more expensive....which is the whole point i am making.

Idiot. Keep living in your land of make believe, and ignoring the majority of America, especially its youth. But hey, we all know you are an uncompassionate twat that only cares and thinks about yourself and other far left ball suckers :reg:

The only tangible thing you posted to try to prove things were better with the number of Americans working pay check to pay check backfired :umad:

America has the fasted recovery in world from the pandemic that doofus Trump bungled.  How soon you clowns forget that shit show performance of his in 2020 :drake:

Stay mad that America is doing better and recovering better than all the developed countries in the world.  Which wasn't the case during 2020 when the country was in shambles. 

You want to talk delusional,  the GOP, MAGA and QAnon clowns got so mad Trump lost they stormed the capital crying up a storm Bbbbbut he didn't lose!!!:awww:hang mike pence :jonb:

They're soo delusional that almost 4 years later they think he still president and looked forward each month for him to announce he is still president "he is going to be reinstated any day now.. I swearz it :lemming:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The only tangible thing you posted to try to prove things were better with the number of Americans working pay check to pay check backfired :umad:

America has the fasted recovery in world from the pandemic that doofus Trump bungled.  How soon you clowns forget that shit show performance of his in 2020 :drake:

Stay mad that America is doing better and recovering better than all the developed countries in the world.  Which wasn't the case during 2020 when the country was in shambles. 

So you will continue to ignore all the other points. As i expected. Blindon ball suckers LMAO

Gouk, if you were making 80k in January of 2021 you would need to be making 95k today to break even.

I don't get why you're even arguing. We're talking about cost of living here, the cost of expenses that we all deal with day to day, month to month, year to year.

We're all getting fucked, even you though for some puzzling reason that defies all fact and reality are arguing with us about it.

I'm really happy that your 401K is up 16%, but it's being wiped out by what you're paying for everything on a daily basis. It boggles my mind that this is so hard to understand.

Heavy cost incurrences elsewhere negate gains...

:snoop:

Edited by DynamiteCop