Fallout show: 65 million viewers in first 16 days

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Crazy and deserved! 

Are we actually entering the gaming era of TV shows/movies now that the comic book era has died down? Been very successful and good quality products made lately. Bodes well. 

We definitely are.  

We already know Sony has big ambitions for their IPs in this space.  MS undoubtedly too.

Nintendo are working on a Zelda live action movie too, right?  I could imagine if it's successful we could see a Zelda TV series.  I'm jus sayin :wrists:

Just now, Remij said:

We definitely are.  

We already know Sony has big ambitions for their IPs in this space.  MS undoubtedly too.

Nintendo are working on a Zelda live action movie too, right?  I could imagine if it's successful we could see a Zelda TV series.  I'm jus sayin :wrists:

The peak and beginning of the downfall will be when Nintendo finally do their Avengers and make a Smash Bros movie haha

• Haha 2

Another note is this is a great sign for God of War which is also on Amazon. Have wayy more hope for it than Horizon on Netflix. Amazon have actually delivered on a lot of their adapted content; The Boys, Invincible, Fallout...

Shame MS fumbled so bad with the Halo show. Hopefully they do a Gears movie right. Just fucking give it to actual fans of the material. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Another note is this is a great sign for God of War which is also on Amazon. Have wayy more hope for it than Horizon on Netflix. Amazon have actually delivered on a lot of their adapted content; The Boys, Invincible, Fallout...

Shame MS fumbled so bad with the Halo show. Hopefully they do a Gears movie right. Just fucking give it to actual fans of the material. 

Gears with Dave Bautista or bust. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

The Halo show is about as good as a Halo show can be. Halo sucks. 

MS has a huge win with Fallout, though. 

11 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I've heard Season 2 of Halo is good. 

9 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Gears with Dave Bautista or bust. 

It would have to be a way darker show. 

What about a Forza movie. If Sony did a GT one. 

MS should make a Forza Horizon movie, set in either any Ultra music festival or the year Miami Trance 3 day festival. 

This is also A LOT better than the god awful Rings of Power show. 

I just hope the writing can get a slight upgrade next season. That was its biggest weakness IMO. 

12 hours ago, Ike said:

This is also A LOT better than the god awful Rings of Power show. 

I just hope the writing can get a slight upgrade next season. That was its biggest weakness IMO. 

The writing was fine for the pacing and tone. I actually think it was intentionally bad, so they can seamlessly mix a dark scene with a randomly humorous moment. I don’t recall ever hearing that the games were some cerebral masterpiece either. I do agree with many that the series has a lot of plot holes, but that didn’t bug me.