• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao    metro is holding a contest- whoever spits the best verse on this “diss beat” gets a free beat from metro. LMAO!!!!

boi you're posting on SW

Posted Images

they working on another song? i hated that other track they put out. it was probably the only one i didn't love on maad city.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

they working on another song? i hated that other track they put out. it was probably the only one i didn't love on maad city.

No. They have beef lol. 

started with this 

then drake released this 

then he released this 

yes he used Tupac and snoop ai 

now Kendrick just released this 

there’s a lot more but that’s the music side 

in the midst of this jcole released a diss song against Kendrick and drake then apologized lol 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No. They have beef lol. 

started with this 

then drake released this 

then he released this 

yes he used Tupac and snoop ai 

now Kendrick just released this 

there’s a lot more but that’s the music side 

in the midst of this jcole released a diss song against Kendrick and drake then apologized lol 

oh, i'm good. i feel like i'm too old to appreciate "rap beef" lol. the eminem/mgk one was funny because they were 2 crackers. but the only one i loved was the nwa/eazy e one in the 90's. i'm old af.

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

oh, i'm good. i feel like i'm too old to appreciate "rap beef" lol. the eminem/mgk one was funny because they were 2 crackers. but the only one i loved was the nwa/eazy e one in the 90's. i'm old af.

I’ve always thought Kendrick is overrated but obviously better than drake. This shit is entertaining tho

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I’ve always thought Kendrick is overrated but obviously better than drake. This shit is entertaining tho

kendrick shines when he focuses on storytelling. duckworth and how much a dollar cost were stellar tracks. right now, i have pretty much ditched rap. it doesn't do anything for me anymore.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Good kid, Madd city is still on the Billboard top 200 after a hundred years. It never dropped off in all this time. Wtf lol 

While I think to pimp a butterfly is his best work, maad city was the most accessible and had a lot of bangers. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Good kid, Madd city is still on the Billboard top 200 after a hundred years. It never dropped off in all this time. Wtf lol 

Same with Eminem’s curtain call, it just charted last week and released in 05

Edited by Tears of the Cows

GKMC is probably the greatest album of this "generation" of rap, imo.

While Drake has a ton of amazing songs, he has very few good projects, imo. Most are bloated and inconsistent.

I saw a tiktok today with a guy giving his opinion on this shit.. and I basically agree with him 100%.

He basically said the reason why vibes around Drake are beginning to change because this motherfucker is overstaying his welcome.  Dude is like 37 years old and trying so hard to be in with this younger generation that basically people are tired of him being in the position he's in.  So basically this whole bad boy tough rapper persona, that people know isn't really who Drake is, is starting to wear on people.  Like he's 37 and he's hanging around with young dudes in their late teens early twenties and shit and still trying to "play the part" and ride new waves.  He said basically there's always exceptions to rules and some stay relevant for longer than others.. but nothing lasts forever, nor should it.  So when Kendrick comes and is talking his shit about Drake, it hits, because it's obvious this motherfucker is starting to overstay his welcome doing what he's doing at his age.