• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao    metro is holding a contest- whoever spits the best verse on this “diss beat” gets a free beat from metro. LMAO!!!!

boi you're posting on SW

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Idk drake is saying it’s a lie 

I believe him. I don’t understand Kendrick’s angle if it’s made up, though. Takes a lot of bite out of it if “don’t tell a lie about me and I won’t tell a truth about you” is bs and he’s making stuff up.

Posted (edited)

lol ok so I listened to both of these new tracks.. and that shit is crazy :D 

If Drake actually has another child and Kendrick comes with the receipts... I mean, among the other allegations that he's clearly making..  He's getting completely bodied.

Kendrick having a mole inside of Drake's camp is obviously plausible.  And considering the photo that Kendrick has been using for his responses... god damn...  If you look, it's still not fully revealed.. there's more to zoom out with yet..

GMtTWlGWwAEq0FW?format=jpg&name=large

Also, I was reading about the meaning behind 6:16

6:16 = June 16

-Father's day (Nuff said)

-Tupac's birthday (Drake used Tupac AI voice in his diss)

-"Euphoria" show premiered on that day (Executively produced by Drake and was the name of Kendrick's diss track)

-Nicole Brown Simpson's funeral date (The glove representing OJ Simpson being guilty)

Jesus christ...  what the fuck else is that picture going to reveal??

Edited by Remij

Meet the grahams is just diabolical lmao. If he has a daughter, my god the beef is over. 

if not… hmm idk what to make of it. 

i mean, drake doesn’t even write these songs he’s rapping so he takes a L by default. 

Posted (edited)

Kendrick dropped another one :D  Haven't listened yet tho.

edit: Ok I listened to it.. and I think it's trash.  Terrible beat and just saying the same shit with that annoying ass voice he does a lot. :shake: 

Edited by Remij
36 minutes ago, Remij said:

Kendrick dropped another one :D  Haven't listened yet tho.

edit: Ok I listened to it.. and I think it's trash.  Terrible beat and just saying the same shit with that annoying ass voice he does a lot. :shake: 

Nah this is fire. Nothing hugely new but just burying drake. His writers can’t keep up 

I liked it better when the hits were this personal. Like That hit because you knew it would was a dis and against you but there was a double meaning to everything and it is as comparing their legacies. Telling dude you're sad she gave birth to a n***a and shit, God damn. 

I don't believe this whole "we fed you fake information" angle. If that was true we'd have gotten this track right after Meet the Grahams and wouldn't get an Instagram post asking for proof followed by Akademiks saying Drake offered to quit rapping and work for whoever had proof. Begged Kendrick to drop, he dropped, he fell into your trap, and now you're too big for this? Not buying it.

40 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I don't believe this whole "we fed you fake information" angle. If that was true we'd have gotten this track right after Meet the Grahams and wouldn't get an Instagram post asking for proof followed by Akademiks saying Drake offered to quit rapping and work for whoever had proof. Begged Kendrick to drop, he dropped, he fell into your trap, and now you're too big for this? Not buying it.

I dunno what to believe honestly.  It would be monumentally stupid for Drake to make a diss saying "we fed you the information and pics and daughter shit" if it was actually true and Kendrick could prove it.

That would literally be the final nail in Drake's coffin lmfao.

At the same time... if Drake's camp really was feeding them false info... they should have easily been able to show proof of them having planned to do it before hand.. but they didn't.

We'll see what Kendrick responds with.. but if he's got actual receipts.. Drake is truly clowned.  If Kendrick doesn't address it with another track... then Drake will likely have been telling the truth about it.

7 hours ago, Remij said:

I dunno what to believe honestly.  It would be monumentally stupid for Drake to make a diss saying "we fed you the information and pics and daughter shit" if it was actually true and Kendrick could prove it.

That would literally be the final nail in Drake's coffin lmfao.

At the same time... if Drake's camp really was feeding them false info... they should have easily been able to show proof of them having planned to do it before hand.. but they didn't.

We'll see what Kendrick responds with.. but if he's got actual receipts.. Drake is truly clowned.  If Kendrick doesn't address it with another track... then Drake will likely have been telling the truth about it.

Or saying how he’s too famous to be a pedo….

while mentioning r kelly lol