Ukrainian Russo war - the thread V2.

11 minutes ago, David P said:

They're invading the Belgorod region, the city has been damaged, they're bombing air field and oil refineries deep within Russian territories. Drones attacks in Russian territories probably happen more than you think. Crimea is a particular hot bed for action for obvious reason.

Not saying they aren't in their right to do so. But it's not as if they are being completely on the defensive.

Ukraine has been using those long range UK missiles with great success actually. That really pissed off the Russians. 

You guys need to start to listen to what's actually going on there. Reality will sets in. This conflict is a bloody mess. Russia right now are winning on the field from what I have seen but that doesn't stop their shit in the back getting attacked. 

That's Ukraine fighting back against Russia for invading Ukraine.  Russia is the aggressor who started this wars.  The war already started... What Ukraine is doing now is fighting a war.  Russia was the one who invaded a sovereign nation. 

It's really strange how you constantly twist into knots to spin a sovereign nation fighting back against an aggressor nation into Ukraine being the invaders and the aggressor. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From 123% to 87% approval. Russia is basically in full revolt.

All of Ukraine will be denazified from the Nazi scum.  Odessa and Kharkov will be free.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's Ukraine fighting back against Russia for invading Ukraine.  Russia is the aggressor who started this wars.  The war already started... What Ukraine is doing now is fighting a war.  Russia was the one who invaded a sovereign nation. 

It's really strange how you constantly twist into knots to spin a sovereign nation fighting back against an aggressor nation into Ukraine being the invaders and the aggressor. 

My point is that this is only escalating things from the side of the Russian. They're not gonna just gonna take it. The long range armament all came from us. Most particularly UK and US right now but yeah. 

You guys are just echoing the same shit every time ''but it's Russia who invaded''. Putin is not going to stop, feel free to join me in 2024 anytime buddy.  

1 hour ago, David P said:

My point is that this is only escalating things from the side of the Russian. They're not gonna just gonna take it. The long range armament all came from us. Most particularly UK and US right now but yeah. 

You guys are just echoing the same shit every time ''but it's Russia who invaded''. Putin is not going to stop, feel free to join me in 2024 anytime buddy.  

Russia is not just going to take it? Take what? That Ukraine is defending itself in a war?  

How dare Ukraine, a sovereign fight against a hostile Russian invasion. 

You're confused, you're the one (along with retard Cooke) who were dumb enough to think Putin wanted peace, took you dumb cunts two years to realize this... Keep up chump. 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Russia is not just going to take it? Take what? That Ukraine is defending itself in a war?  

You're confused, you're the one (along with retard Cooke) who were dumb enough to think Putin wanted peace, took you dumb cunts two years to realize this... Keep up chump. 

Well how could we ever find out if it was immediately sunk by the west? What was Boris Johnson even trying to do? We know thks proxy war is a cash cow for weapons developers, we know weapons developers are some of the biggest lobbyers. I wonder what could be the reason for prolonging a war that makes no difference to you or I. Ukraine is not in NATO, they are not an ally. They are a pawn. 

14 hours ago, Cooke said:

Well how could we ever find out if it was immediately sunk by the west? What was Boris Johnson even trying to do? We know thks proxy war is a cash cow for weapons developers, we know weapons developers are some of the biggest lobbyers. I wonder what could be the reason for prolonging a war that makes no difference to you or I. Ukraine is not in NATO, they are not an ally. They are a pawn. 

Putin never wanted peace comrade, you're like a broken retarded record :lemming:

20 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They're not going to accept that the west send Ukraine long range weapons that can strike deep in Russian territories. This just further escalates things. 

Ukraine should have pursued diplomatic treaties when they had the upper hand on the field. Just another opportunity lost. 

@Twinblade

Pro Ukrainian channel that validates a lot of my argument. Russia is winning on the field due to overhwelming numbers, Ukraine is striking deep in Russian territories, Russia had a surge of recruits, Ukraine has a manpower issues, etc.

You think I'm full of shit yet everything I say is verifiable. Not saying I hold the truth in everything, I'm not some war/geo political expert but I'm definitely not making up shit just to have an argument.

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Putin never wanted peace comrade, you're like a broken retarded record :lemming:

You say that with no proof 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You say that with no proof 

Putin's interview with Tucker which I already posted in the other war thread, where he said he never wanted peace.

Where's your proof of him saying he wanted peace after the war started? You're making the claim that he wants peace so the burden of proof is on you. 

It's also quite simple, they're the invaders, if we wanted peace.. Just leave :umad:

Am I going crazy because I could swear Biden was not that long ago openly telling Zelensky not to strike oil refineries deep in Russia, meanwhile the US was secretly sending those long range ATACMS missiles? :D 

''Hey kid, don't play with fire. Now, take this flamethrower...''

Ukraine is collapsing!!11 oh noes!!11 they're done for!!111

And then you wake up from your Russian propaganda fever dream

^Reminds me of Kyiv in 3 days

Not only this but Russia has been completely bogged down in the east. The Kharkiv diversion was supposed to stretch Ukraine thin and force them to pull resources from the eastern frontline, but Russia hasn't been able to achieve any real success anywhere

All the while Russian bases in Crimea are being destroyed by ATACMS

Ukraine may lose Kharkov if it is not given two Patriot systems, - Zelensky

05/16/2024 - 18:00

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky allowed the loss of Kharkov if the country does not receive two Patriot air defense systems.  He stated this in an interview with ABC television.

The Ukrainian Armed Forces were blinded: Starlink stopped working on the morning of the Russian offensive near Kharkov - Washington Post

▪️A new Russian offensive across the border had been expected for several months, but it still surprised the soldiers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
 ▪️The 125th Theological Defense Brigade, stretched along a 27-mile section of the border of the Kharkov region, observed from drones daily how the Russian Armed Forces were building up forces for a possible attack.
 ️But that morning, May 10, the drones disappeared and the brigade lost all video broadcasts due to interference from Russian electronic warfare.
 ▪️Ukrainian Starlink stopped working for the first time since February 2022:
 “At some point we were left completely blind.  This was the biggest problem, we didn’t see how they moved, we only worked on the radio or on the phones where they were still working,” says the UAV commander with the call sign “Artist”.

On 2024-05-16 at 7:54 AM, Twinblade said:

Ukraine is collapsing!!11 oh noes!!11 they're done for!!111

And then you wake up from your Russian propaganda fever dream

^Reminds me of Kyiv in 3 days

Not only this but Russia has been completely bogged down in the east. The Kharkiv diversion was supposed to stretch Ukraine thin and force them to pull resources from the eastern frontline, but Russia hasn't been able to achieve any real success anywhere

All the while Russian bases in Crimea are being destroyed by ATACMS

The invading Russian forces weren't that big. They did push back the Ukrainians forces and that means new range for artillery strikes. I don't think we will see a massive offensive anytime soon. This wasn't it anyway. 

On 2024-05-10 at 7:41 PM, Playstation Tablet said:

️There are heavy battles along the entire front line, especially near Kharkov, and other directions in the Donetsk region - Zelensky

Ukraine will have to strengthen its position in the Kharkov region, Zelensky said.  Separately - Chasov Yar.

Ukraine will be denazified and demilitarized. All the goals of the special military operation will be achieved. After Russia takes Donbas they will liberate Kharkov and kicked out the NAZI SCUM

I haven't scanned this thread in a long time. God Aza really is ducking delusional with this nazi shit. 

:mj:

• Haha 1