Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's now trying to delude himself that Sony needs the PC

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

@Goukosan@FIREPOWER we've now entered full Lemij Meltdown Level 5 :blessed:

Sony 100% needs the PC for growth.  LOL are you a fucking idiot?  Not following the industry at all? :drake: 

LMAO.. It's going to be amazingly fun prodding you idiots as to why Sony isn't dropping the PC :hest: 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

The regions ARE the countries in this case...

No.

They're Not.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh. My. God. This is the level of lying he has to tell himself.

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No its not breaking their TOS.

I love how you keep on omitting information.

The banned on the basis of using false information.........is if they found out you were using false information to DO OTHER THINGS THAT WERE AGAINST TOS USAGE AND BEHAVIORAL TERM.

Your own screenshot literally proves this.......................did you not bother reading the second half of that sentence?????????????? :drake:

Of course you read it.............you're just trying to lie and grandstand to us.

And its not working against anybody who decided to read the whole sentence, through. LOL

Shows you that Lemij has no fucking clue what he’s talking about. He’s just like the other retarded bandwagoners hopping on a rage train for something they have no fucking clue about. 

I have 5 different PSN accounts, all for different regions that I created 15 years ago. I’ve made purchases with them, played multiplayer games with them, and never gotten banned. I have friends that live in countries that don’t have official PSN support and they made US accounts and have never gotten banned. These friends have owned their accounts for almost 20 years without issue. When Sony’s TOS talks about banning your account, they mean banning you if you create a burner account with the intent to use to break their other TOS. 

If creating a PSN outside of your region was a bannable offense outright, millions of gamers wouldn’t be able to get on PSN on PS5 because most countries where PS5s are sold don’t have official PSN support. These whiny PC Karens getting meltdowns over this nothingburger are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

skaTCmY.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He loses when I post a screenshot from REALITY....................every time :blessed:

LOL sales have dropped out of the top 5, where it was before this mess... to 18th :rofl: 

Reality indeed :mj: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The Publisher of the game on the Steam page did...........................Playstation PC LLC

oZMxB58.png

Since

Day

One

I love how you are simply pretending to ignore reality, and pretending to play stupid and thinking that the arrowhead CEO is the one controlling the actual Steam page of the game.

This is Sony's game to distribute and put up for sale.

Arrowhead does NOT SELL THIS GAME, NOR PUT UP THE STORE PAGE for this game...........Sony does.

If that's the case, then why PC players were NOT required to link their accounts in order to play it?

Keep digging that grave Jerry.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Shows you that Lemij has no fucking clue what he’s talking about. He’s just like the other retarded bandwagoners hopping on a rage train for something they have no fucking clue about. 

I have 5 different PSN accounts, all for different regions that I created 15 years ago. I’ve made purchases with them, played multiplayer games with them, and never gotten banned. I have friends that live in countries that don’t have official PSN support and they made US accounts and have never gotten banned. These friends have owned their accounts for almost 20 years without issue. When Sony’s TOS talks about banning your account, they mean banning you if you create a burner account with the intent to use to break their other TOS. 

If creating a PSN outside of your region was a ban able offense outright millions of gamers wouldn’t be able to get on PSN on PS5 because most countries where PS5s are sold don’t have official PSN support. These whiny PC Karens getting meltdowns over this nothingburger are just shooting g themselves in the foot.

Shows how much of a clown you are that you don't realize the issue here.  It's not about making a fake fucking account moron... it's that Sony knowingly sold the game in places where you can't officially make an account without "making a fake account".

Jesus christ how stupid can you be :lemming: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Sony 100% needs the PC for growth.

No they don't

More PS5 were sold in the last fiscal year than ever in Playstation's history.

And in the history of console sales from any other manufacturer

And once again:

rLU7GWx.jpg

This is the chart that utterly destroys your entire narrative about PC gaming. :blessed:

Notice how I have facts?

And you just have delusions?

:RISITAS:Adios Bloodborne!!!!!

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No they don't

Yes.. they do.  Which is why they're doing it :drake: 

It's also why every sales analyst out there has been saying uh yeah, get used to this because it's not changing :tom: 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

If that's the case, then why PC players were NOT required to link their accounts in order to play it?

Keep digging that grave Jerry.

Because they encountered server load issues, and arrowhead CEO asked for PERMISSION from Sony to withhold the additional step of requireing PSN login..............at............THAT................time.

And it would've been temporary, and it would have eventually been brought back.

Do you think Sony put up that requirement on Day One........and then told Arrowhead CEO, "yeah, you know what, we give you permission to remove the login requirement forever, and you totally control that."

:hest:

Yes.. they do.  Which is why they're doing it :drake: 

It's also why every sales analyst

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he's now relying on sales "analysts"?????????????????????

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, that's how you know he's desperate.

rLU7GWx.jpg

Notice how I have facts?

:RISITAS:Bonjorno Bloodborne!!!!

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No they don't

More PS5 were sold in the last fiscal year than ever in Playstation's history.

And in the history of console sales from any other manufacturer

And once again:

rLU7GWx.jpg

This is the chart that utterly destroys your entire narrative about PC gaming. :blessed:

Notice how I have facts?

:RISITAS:Adios Bloodborne!!!!!

It’s very clear the retard is coping :kaz:

:cruise: He never brings any facts or figures to his arguments, just emotions. He’s your typical lemming and that’s why MS is exiting the console space after all these years even though retards like Lemij told us they were doing better than ever. He’s in a constant state of Copium and denial lol.

Fakehurey pretending Sony doesn't need pc when the only game Sony had this year that wasn't a financial failure is a multiplat gaas that they are desperately trying to get them MAUs :rofls:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Sony will most definitely use PC for double dippers and people without a PlayStation on their terms.

Sure.  And PC gamers will engage with Playstation on their own terms.

Just now, jehurey said:

Because they encountered server load issues, and arrowhead CEO asked for PERMISSION from Sony to withhold the additional step of requireing PSN login..............at............THAT................time.

And it would've been temporary, and it would have eventually been brought back.

Do you think Sony put up that requirement on Day One........and then told Arrowhead CEO, "yeah, you know what, we give you permission to remove the login requirement forever, and you totally control that."

:hest:

Holy shit.

Let me show this again.

not-seeing-much-people-talk-about-this-v

"I DID NOT ENSURE PLAYERS WERE AWARE OF THE REQUIREMENT AND WE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT IT ENOUGH".

"IT WAS MY DECISION TO DISABLE ACCOUNT LINKING AT LAUNCH SO THAT PLAYERS COULD PLAY THE GAME".

This comment has NOTHING to do with server issues.

As a matter of fact, the interpretation is open to the reason why people are having issues right now. Hence the point of that tweet.

He disabled account linking at launch to avoid that TOS issue.

That is a deceiving move by Arrowhead, and Sony saw this and didn't do anything about this till May 4th.

Sony will most definitely use PC for double dippers and people without a PlayStation on their terms.

And those terms WILL require PSN login.

And if there are no sales..........then its not worth it for them to port the game, especially anywhere near launch.

For an IP like Helldivers, which isn't known with the Playstation brand at all..........and knowing that the Switch 2 will sell a quick 20 million units, and Nintendo doesn't give a shit about additional login requirements (as long as its not a paid subscriber service like GamePass).........I wouldn't be surprised in Sony decided to throw a GaaS multiplayer game on the Switch 2.

Sure.  And PC gamers will engage with Playstation on their own terms.

Apparently they can’t at the moment because Sony doesn’t have a solution where their reach is limited. :hest:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s very clear the retard is coping :kaz:

:cruise: He never brings any facts or figures to his arguments, just emotions. He’s your typical lemming and that’s why MS is exiting the console space after all these years even though retards like Lemij told us they were doing better than ever. He’s in a constant state of Copium and denial lol.

Dude, you're full of shit.  The facts of this issue are clear.  Stop being a clown fuck and defending Sony for something that is very clearly their own mistake. :tom: 

The fumbled the biggest bag they've got all year, and nobody pushed them :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Fakehurey pretending Sony doesn't need pc when the only game Sony had this year that wasn't a financial failure is a multiplat gaas that they are desperately trying to get them MAUs :rofls:

LOL this poor guy is caught trying to make fun of PC gamers................but he can't be seen agreeing with me in the process

OR.............more than likely, he's an old person who forgets what he was thinking about just a minute ago.

Yeah, I think the second scenario is more likely :tom:

Apparently they can’t at the moment because Sony doesn’t have a solution where their reach is limited. :hest:

Sure they can.  They're engaging right now with Sony :hest: