Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The game launched in March, dumbass.

The studio head does not do jackshit regarding legal notices for the sale of the game...............that is handled by the publisher.

Its not his call to make, plain and simple.

He is saying he disabled the PSN login at launch because of SERVER LOAD ISSUES.............the NOTICE THAT CLEARLY SAID "PSN ACCOUNT REQUIRED" was on the storepage ...............from..................day...............one.

No it doesn't contradict TOS policy, because TOS specifically included the phrases "country you registered in"

and "country or region" and "country/area"

No why would they include those additional words when they could've just kept it with "country"?

Please stop pretending to play stupid.

I know you're trying really hard because you're a butthurt lemming. And sweetie...............I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that this is happening.

I absolutely want Sony leadership in Japan to see this steam fanboy-led shitshow. :kaz:

You're so fucking stupid :cruise:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea.. you see how that is not acceptable at all.  No PC players are going to make multiple PSN accounts for different regions because Sony decides to suddenly add countries or change things... 

It absolutely is breaking their TOS.  You're mistaking them "allowing you" to input any country/region during the creation process...  If PSN doesn't exist in your REGION.. then you're falsifying information by choosing another region.  Obviously they ALLOW you to do so... but it comes with all the fucked up shit that can happen as a result of it.

They can't FORCE you to be truthful.. but they can cover their asses by stating that you must be or they can hold you accountable.

I think the big issue is Sony doesn't have the type of reach Steam does and I agree it's pretty bad. Maybe they should include a region (ie: Middle East) to circumvent any issues going forward. Sony sells a piece of hardware and services, but not everywhere, they encourage users to create accounts associated in that region using another country in said region.

It's all kinds of fuckery. It's been happening for years, but Sony isn't throwing down the hammer... it's just a CYA legal thing.

I can't wait for Sony Japan leadership to see that Playstation fucked up and blew all the goodwill they built up with this game since launch in a matter of a few days :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The game launched in March, dumbass.

The studio head does not do jackshit regarding legal notices for the sale of the game...............that is handled by the publisher.

Its not his call to make, plain and simple.

He is saying he disabled the PSN login at launch because of SERVER LOAD ISSUES.............the NOTICE THAT CLEARLY SAID "PSN ACCOUNT REQUIRED" was on the storepage ...............from..................day...............one.

No it doesn't contradict TOS policy, because TOS specifically included the phrases "country you registered in"

and "country or region" and "country/area"

No why would they include those additional words when they could've just kept it with "country"?

Please stop pretending to play stupid.

I know you're trying really hard because you're a butthurt lemming. And sweetie...............I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that this is happening.

I absolutely want Sony leadership in Japan to see this steam fanboy-led shitshow. :kaz:

lmfao, nowhere in there is mentioned that they disabled PSN logins because of server load issues.

Do you believe in the shit that you say? Do you honestly think account linking was the reason servers were getting overloaded OR because a fuckton of people were playing their game on PS5 AS WELL AS PC.

As a matter of fact, there was a bug during the whole crossplay fiasco. No playerbase got smaller because of this. As a matter of fact the servers issues PERSISTED FOR BOTH PS5 AND PC OWNERS during the first few weeks of the game's launch.

It contradicts their TOS because Sony basically makes PSN account linking IN regions in which PSN is not allowed. A TOS line that goes against another TOS line.

That is called a contradiction.

Their workaround was "to create another account that chooses the region instead of the forbidden country".

This is a huge fiasco from Sony, considering those morons are trying to push their trash on unregulated markets, unlike their closed console system.

By the end of the day, Sony WILL have to give in and get rid of that stupid requirement.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I think the big issue is Sony doesn't have the type of reach Steam does and I agree it's pretty bad. Maybe they should include a region (ie: Middle East) to circumvent any issues going forward. Sony sells a piece of hardware and services, but not everywhere, they encourage users to create accounts associated in that region using another country in said region.

It's all kinds of fuckery. It's been happening for years, but Sony isn't throwing down the hammer... it's just a CYA legal thing.

The regions ARE the countries in this case...  These are the countries with stores where they can legally sell their products.  By being in another country/region.. you're claiming that you're from another region and they can't "officially" sell to you there.  That is using false information to create an account and buy games where you shouldn't be..   If it was truly "region" based.. then they would also list the regions each country belongs to and advise you to choose the region closest to you.  

We know Sony aren't going to do shit.. but at the same time PC gamers aren't about to fuck around with this shit.  It's not that they just have to make an account.. it's that the game was sold in places where they can't make an account without breaking TOS.  Some countries even require you to make an account from the console itself.. meaning you can't just make it from a web browser.. lmfao.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO you lack basic understanding.  No, they can't select a PSN store in their region.  They aren't "picking a PSN store"...

yes you are.

They literally have the phrase "country you registered in" ALL OVER THE TOS multiple times.

It doesn't say "country of residence." "designated country to register in." as a requirement.

You are LITERALLY PICKING a PSN store............the phrase specifically indicates that.

Dude............you are now pretending that you don't understand basic English in order to keep your argument afloat.:hest:

You've lost this, badly.

yes you are.

They literally have the phrase "country you registered in" ALL OVER THE TOS multiple times.

It doesn't say "country of residence." "designated country to register in." as a requirement.

You are LITERALLY PICKING a PSN store............the phrase specifically indicates that.

Dude............you are now pretending that you don't understand basic English in order to keep your argument afloat.:hest:

You've lost this, badly.

God you're so fucking stupid :mj: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're so fucking stupid :cruise:

Nope...........you've just lost the argument, that's all

I love how he's so angry, but he can't respond back with anything factual to counter anything I'm saying..........so just pure butthurt just spills out :hest:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

I can't wait for Sony Japan leadership to see that Playstation fucked up and blew all the goodwill they built up with this game since launch in a matter of a few days :rofl: 

..............and say "oh well, goodbye Bloodborne PC port" :lawl:

What's hilarious in all of this is that Helldivers 2 on PS5 has had NO ACTUAL MARKETING, and it was releasing up against FF7 Rebirth, and two other games that had Sony exclusivity that had more marketing.

And the PC sales are barely over 1:1 against PS5 sales.

Sony Japan is probably thinking to themselves "hmmmm, maybe we should get a Switch 2 dev kit and send it to the Arrowhead studio guys so that we can just move the game over there."

:ovolol:

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he's so angry, but he can't respond back with anything factual to counter anything I'm saying..........so just pure butthurt just spills out :hest:

What's hilarious in all of this is that Helldivers 2 on PS5 has had NO ACTUAL MARKETING, and it was releasing up against FF7 Rebirth, and two other games that had Sony exclusivity that had more marketing.

Sony Japan is probably thinking to themselves "hmmmm, maybe we should get a Switch 2 dev kit and send it to the Arrowhead studio guys so that we can just move the game over there."

Why would you move this game over to a non-existent market?

lmfao Jerry you keep on making it worse and worse with everything you say.

Arrowhead thought that Sony are a bunch of idiots with no managerial skills. 

Imagine moving the game to a market that is governed by a bunch of controlling freaks with Nazi syndrome that are Nintendo. :tom:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

^ this is the dream world he's living in.  He's hoping SO HARD right now :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao, nowhere in there is mentioned that they disabled PSN logins because of server load issues.

you literally posted his tweet which read:

it was my decision to disable account linking at launch so that players could play the game.

This is related to the server issues they had at launch in which they limited the amount of people who could play, and the wait times.

They disable the PSN requirement to ease that process.

And it was always meant to be a temporary thing that was being withheld.

Just stop lying. You really are that pathetic of a lemming, that you're not trying to lie about things that Sony actually notified people from the very beginning? LOL

-Sony's 7th biggest game of all time, thanks to PC specifically

-Sold better on PC than it did on Playstation 

-Only successful game they've had all year

And they fucking blew it by making a huge colossal mistake :cruise:

Loser PS console fanboys on the side screaming "Sony should stop porting games"...  lmfao get the fuck out of our house bitch :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ this is the dream world he's living in.  He's hoping SO HARD right now :rofl: 

LOL says the guy who has been port-begging for a Bloodborne port.............for.................six............years

He's so angry because he knows that everything I am saying is happening, and he has nobody but his grandstanding steam fanboy losers to blame. :hest:

Jerry was so sure that PC gamers were so desperate for this game..................................

................. but it turns out not desperate enough to create a PSN account to play it :mroff:mroff.gifmroff.gifmroff.gifmroff.gif

1 minute ago, Remij said:

-Sony's 7th biggest game of all time, thanks to PC specifically

-Sold better on PC than it did on Playstation 

-Only successful game they've had all year

LOL he's now trying to delude himself that Sony needs the PC

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

@Goukosan@FIREPOWER we've now entered full Lemij Meltdown Level 5 :blessed:

• Haha 1

you literally posted his tweet which read:

This is related to the server issues they had at launch in which they limited the amount of people who could play, and the wait times.

They disable the PSN requirement to ease that process.

And it was always meant to be a temporary thing that was being withheld.

Just stop lying. You really are that pathetic of a lemming, that you're not trying to lie about things that Sony actually notified people from the very beginning? LOL

You forgot to read the tiny piece of information in which Arrowhead basically says that they didn't fully disclose the mandatory account linking.

Holy shit, you can't be this dense Jerry. :tom:

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Remij said:

The regions ARE the countries in this case...  These are the countries with stores where they can legally sell their products.  By being in another country/region.. you're claiming that you're from another region and they can't "officially" sell to you there.  That is using false information to create an account and buy games where you shouldn't be..   If it was truly "region" based.. then they would also list the regions each country belongs to and advise you to choose the region closest to you.  

We know Sony aren't going to do shit.. but at the same time PC gamers aren't about to fuck around with this shit.  It's not that they just have to make an account.. it's that the game was sold in places where they can't make an account without breaking TOS.  Some countries even require you to make an account from the console itself.. meaning you can't just make it from a web browser.. lmfao.

Games are sold on a regional basis for PS Store not a country basis unless otherwise specified I would omagine. That’s why region assignments exist. It’s perfectly fine. It’s a matter of making an account just to sign into for purposes of Sony likely recording that regions “engagement”. The account doesn’t need to be used to buy games on Steam or anything.

However, if Steam is blacklisting on a per country basis well it doesn’t matter if you have a PSN account anyways. Sony and Steam need to get together to clarify the terms.

Edited by lynux3
Just now, Remij said:

Jerry was so sure that PC gamers were so desperate for this game..................................

skaTCmY.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

He loses when I post a screenshot from REALITY....................every time :blessed:

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

You forgot to read the tiny piece of information in which Arrowhead basically says that they didn't fully disclose the mandatory account linking.

Holy shit, you can't be this dense Jerry. :tom:

The Publisher of the game on the Steam page did...........................Playstation PC LLC

oZMxB58.png

Since

Day

One

I love how you are simply pretending to ignore reality, and pretending to play stupid and thinking that the arrowhead CEO is the one controlling the actual Steam page of the game.

This is Sony's game to distribute and put up for sale.

Arrowhead does NOT SELL THIS GAME, NOR PUT UP THE STORE PAGE for this game...........Sony does.

• dead 1