Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?

Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ghostz the biggest freak in System Wars history?

• Yes, there’s no bigger freak than Ghostz
    • No, it’s JonB/Robohobo/Bhytre/VGKing/other

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Oh look it’s the dead beat who brags about cheating on his wife :kaz:

I would too, fat women are gross.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the rules for racism on this forum specifically mention Bald Cucky Dicky Tucky BY NAME   The most ironic part is how the most racist poster on this forum is now letting a bunch of black guy

Your dumbass was bragging about threesomes/group sex until you revealed your girl was the only female in the group....    Dudes tricked you into running a train on your girl and you fell for

Though he has some competition, it’s hard to think of a bigger freak than Ghostz.   Admitting he’s a cuck and his girlfriend prefers other men. Creating BDG (Balls Deep Gays) and almost dest

51 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No, I said we have an open life style. We are swingers, I’m not a cuck you retard. 

meanwhile you’re sneaking around on grindr while ditching child support :tom: 

Your dumbass was bragging about threesomes/group sex until you revealed your girl was the only female in the group.... 

Dudes tricked you into running a train on your girl and you fell for it.  You were so proud too :sabu:

• dead 2
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your dumbass was bragging about threesomes/group sex until you revealed your girl was the only female in the group.... 

Dudes tricked you into running a train on your girl and you fell for it.  You were so proud too :sabu:

Again- completely wrong. Iwe’ve had probably 15-20 FFM threesomes and twice with couples.  

But by your OWN admission you’re a scumbag husband and a deadbeat father :tom:

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Again- completely wrong. Iwe’ve had probably 15-20 FFM threesomes and twice with couples.  

But by your OWN admission you’re a scumbag husband and a deadbeat father :tom:

On 2023-02-07 at 10:41 PM, Tears of the Cows said:

I’ve had threesomes with mmf and ffm, foursomes, couple swaps. I don’t get cucked lol and this was all pre Covid. We were swingers for a bit. Fun times :juggle:

On 2023-02-07 at 10:56 PM, Tears of the Cows said:

This would be a diss if we didn’t mainly fuck women together. Lol I fucked probably 50 woman with her compared to the maybe 5 guys that ever joined. 

no regrets :banderoos:

On 2023-02-07 at 11:28 PM, Hot Sauce said:

lmao Ghostz is a cuck

MMF with your girl is another man fucking her with you in the room.. You then admitted to it happening on multiple occasions you Cuck... "Bbbbbut it's maybe just 5 guys":sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Thank you for proving my point, deadbeat :kaz:

Your dumbass got tricked so bad that to this day you STILL you think MMF with your girl is a threesome.... NO DUMBASS THATS YOU GETTING CUCKED :umad:

And letting 5 other guys fuck her with your there isn't swinging dipshit.  That's them swinging their dicks in your face after fucking your girl in front of you. 

:mj:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Your dumbass got tricked so bad to this say you STILL that you think MMF with your girl is a threesome.... NO DUMBASS THATS YOU GETTING CUCKED :umad:

And letting 5 other guys fuck her with your there isn't swinging dipshit.  That's them swinging their dicks in your face after fucking your girl in front of you. 

:mj:

No dumbass, it’s tag teaming a girl lmfao. You have no idea what a cuck is, likely because you’re one yourself. 

I played you so hard into searching, only for you to find out I’ve had sex With more women in threesomes than you’ve ever had, because I’m a swinger. 

meanwhile you have to sneak behind your wife’s back lmfao all while avoiding spending any time with your kids :kaz:

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No dumbass, it’s tag teaming a girl lmfao. You have no idea what a cuck is. 

:sabu:

This fool is admitting to being a cuck again. 

It's your girl that not his....you can't tag team your own gf dumbass.... That's another guy fucking her with you in the room you Cuck.   

Those guys fooled you so hard you still believe it... Lmfao. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

:sabu:

This fool is admitting to being a cuck again. 

It's your girl that not his....you can't tag team your own gf dumbass.... That's another guy fucking her with you in the room you Cuck.   

Those guys fooled you so hard you still believe it... Lmfao. 

He still doesn’t know what a cuck :kaz: 

just like his son doesn’t know what a dad is :tom: 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He still doesn’t know what a cuck :kaz: 

just like his son doesn’t know what a dad is :tom: 

Ghostz "I let another man fuck my girl with me in the room, he said that's a tag team and I believed him" :lemming:

:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ghostz "I let another man fuck my girl with me in the room, he said that's a tag team and I believed him" :lemming:

:drake:

Gouk: “two guys fucking a girl at the same time means one’s a cuck! Well at least that’s what I think it means!”

Gouk: “my wife is a worthless cunt who doesn’t desevre a man to be faithful to her, and i entirely regret my child…but it doesn’t matter if I just pretend he doesn’t exist!”

Fucking deadbeat:shaq2:

Edited by Tears of the Cows

Lmao Goobs went through his post history just to prove ghostz right :tom:  What an obsessed, weird...stupid fuck ROFL

Imagine Precious looking over Goobs shoulder as he is searching "ghostz MMF" 🤣

"Hey Goobs, whatcha doin? Playing analysis with your online friends again?"

• dead 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Lmao Goobs went through his post history just to prove ghostz right :tom:  What an obsessed, weird...stupid fuck ROFL

Imagine Precious looking over Goobs shoulder as he is searching "ghostz MMF" 🤣

"Hey Goobs, whatcha doin? Playing analysis with your online friends again?"

meanwhile his kid hasn’t had a shower in a month lmao #deadbeatgouk

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmfao I didn’t know he was married to a porker

Fat af . Watch how mad he gets about it lol

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Fat af . Watch how mad he gets about it lol

Legit question. How do you guys know this stuff? 

Like the ghostz stuff obvs he posted about here but some of the other shit you all say to each other lol surely not all of it is fucking stuff everyone has said here over the years

Just now, madmaltese said:

Legit question. How do you guys know this stuff? 

Like the ghostz stuff obvs he posted about here but some of the other shit you all say to each other lol surely not all of it is fucking stuff everyone has said here over the years

We don't. We just say it lol

• dead 1