Bloomberg: More Xbox cuts are on the way across the organization

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

They also fired their head of PlayStation productions for the last 20 years  :mroff:

The whole console industry is shifting towards PC and maybe more, but the cows are so retarded that they are obsessed with whatever MS does.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it’s insane. Seems Phil is just as dumb and clueless as his fanboys. Pretty insane when you think about it. He probably was taking business advice from the lemshits he was in online game lobbies with 

The guys actually thinks that you and I think about Xbox more than he does  

Lmfao Bbbbbut 50 million subs is enough I swearz .  GP currently has almost 40 million subs and it's bleeding money.  50 million subs is not enough to recoup the billions upon billions upon billions M

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

:kaz: You would be right if MS hadn't already laid off 1900 people in January prior to the recent layoffs yesterday..

"B...bu...but #SonyToo!" as Xbox literally implodes from within. You retards deserve all the bad news you are getting from MS :cruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: You would be right if MS hadn't already laid off 1900 people in January prior to the recent layoffs yesterday..

"B...bu...but #SonyToo!" as Xbox literally implodes from within. You retards deserve all the bad news you are getting from MS :cruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

So Sony didn't do it then?

I fail to see sense in your logic.

You are a retard. :kaz:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Sony ditched ALL of their top leadership too :kaz: 

39 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest:I can’t wait for Phil to shut down the entire Xbox division and put you retards out of your misery.

Such levels of mental retardation and stupidity should never exist in videogame fandom again. You lemshits really deserve all the raping you are getting right now :cruise:

This is rich coming from you who makes up a lemming war fantast and follows through with it in REAL LIFE . The only one here obsessed with Xbox, is YOU and the other psychotic goonies that come here to hate xbox every single day :rofls:

• dead 1
26 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

This is rich coming from you who makes up a lemming war fantast and follows through with it in REAL LIFE . The only one here obsessed with Xbox, is YOU and the other psychotic goonies that come here to hate xbox every single day :rofls:

The guys actually thinks that you and I think about Xbox more than he does :hest: 

• dead 2
11 minutes ago, Remij said:

The guys actually thinks that you and I think about Xbox more than he does :hest: 

He has a console fanboy tweeter acct LMAO😆

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I’m so “obsessed” with Xbox I play on PC and PS5 that has the best versions of all of Microsoft’s games nullifying any reason for me to ever own an Xbox LMFAO. You’re a total retard :sabu:

You lems really live in a bubble of your own stupidity and delusion. Dude, no one is obsessed with Xbox not even you retards. That’s why the piece of shit consoles don’t sell. You retards are obsessed with Phil, a man that sold you guys shit on a plate and called it an “Xbox”. That’s why you will die defending Phil as the console you’re supposed to be obsessed with as fans dies a fiery death. You retards are dying in a personality cult and don’t even know it, LMFAO :hest:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpegF6Uimh4X0AMKzur.thumb.jpg.5a07f07429d4a4fcde02d59863af9e58.jpg

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m so “obsessed” with Xbox I play on PC and PS5 that has the best versions of all of Microsoft’s games nullifying any reason for me to ever own an Xbox LMFAO. You’re a total retard :sabu:

You lems really live in a bubble of your own stupidity and delusion. Dude, no one is obsessed with Xbox not even you retards. That’s why the piece of shit consoles don’t sell. You retards are obsessed with Phil, a man that sold you guys shit on a plate and called it an “Xbox”. That’s why you will die defending Phil as the console you’re supposed to be obsessed with as fans dies a fiery death. You retards are dying in a personality cult and don’t even know it, LMFAO :hest:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpegF6Uimh4X0AMKzur.thumb.jpg.5a07f07429d4a4fcde02d59863af9e58.jpg

Oh... and as if the rest of us don't have powerful PCs that play Xbox AND Playstation games nullifying any reason to ever own them :lemming: 

:rofl: He says WE are the ones obsessed with Phil :rofl:  The endorphin hit this loser gets every time an Xbox layoff or closure hits his tweeder feed is greater than any Playstation game will ever give him.. fucking completely obsessed 24/7 LOLOL   :cruise: 

*insert oversized Xbox meme here* LOL

Edited by Remij

Lmao FireBox wakes up thinking xbox and goes to bed thinking xbox. Imagine being that invested in console wars rofl

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh... and as if the rest of us don't have powerful PCs that play Xbox AND Playstation games nullifying any reason to ever own them :lemming: 

:rofl: He says WE are the ones obsessed with Phil :rofl:  The endorphin hit this loser gets every time an Xbox layoff or closure hits his tweeder feed is greater than any Playstation game will ever give him.. fucking completely obsessed 24/7 LOLOL   :cruise: 

*insert oversized Xbox meme here* LOL

Cuckstz doesn't have a powerful PC, he barely owns an Xbox seeing as how he relies on his nephew to afford his gaming hobby. Your retarded ass is in love with Phil and want to suck Phil's ass that's why you're a lemming :cruise:

You retards are stuck in a cult of Phil and he can do no wrong with you clowns, that's why you are still defending him and his shitty business practices even after he has shitted in your mouth for years  :tom:

FpGBzUIacAMu2pG.thumb.jpg.217a05c0ff5004dd532b837fc40bb148.jpg

Just now, JonDnD said:

All I said was gamepass is sustainable with 10 billion a year lol

You're a fucking retard. I'm not the only one saying 50 million isn't good enough to sustain GP. Shawn Layden, you know the guy who led Playstation to major success last gen, and was a CEO at Playstation said 500 million would actually be what would be needed to sustain GP but go ahead and tell me how retards like you and Lemij who couldn't foresee ShitBox crashing and burning in 2024 are right :kaz:

:cruise: Fucking retards. Still defending Phil's retarded business decisions even though Xbox is crashing and burning. Cult behavior at its finest.

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cuckstz doesn't have a powerful PC, he barely owns an Xbox seeing as how he relies on his nephew to afford his gaming hobby. Your retarded ass is in love with Phil and want to suck Phil's ass that's why you're a lemming :cruise:

You retards are stuck in a cult of Phil and he can do no wrong with you clowns, that's why you are still defending him and his shitty business practices even after he has shitted in your mouth for years  :tom:

No.. see I like Phil Spencer because he brought Xbox to PC.  I've been pretty clear about that.  You see.. that's why you're so god damn retarded.  I'm not invested at all in Xbox hardware.  The things Phil Spencer does which affect lemmings do not affect me at all.

The only person here Phil has actually affected.. is you dude... lmfao living rent free in your head.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. see I like Phil Spencer

:kaz: I think we can already see that from you constantly sucking his balls anytime he speaks. We don't need you to tell us.

:rawf: You're still defending the guy's retarded business decisions even after he has led Xbox into an iceberg. You're a hopeless retard LMAO

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're a fucking retard. I'm not the only one saying 50 million isn't good enough to sustain GP. Shawn Layden, you know the guy who led Playstation to major success last gen, and was a CEO at Playstation said 500 million would actually be what would be needed to sustain GP but go ahead and tell me how retards like you and Lemij who couldn't foresee ShitBox crashing and burning in 2024 are right :kaz:

:cruise: Fucking retards. Still defending Phil's retarded business decisions even though Xbox is crashing and burning. Cult behavior at its finest.

LMFAO YOU ARE STUPID AS A MOTHER FUCKER IF YOU THINK 500M SUBS IS NECESSARY...... :deadest:

That's $5B PER MONTH at $10... or  $7.5B at $15 per sub... you absolute fucking moron :rofl:  

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: I think we can already see that from you constantly sucking his balls anytime he speaks. We don't need to tell us.

:rawf: You're still defending the guy's retarded business decisions even after he has led Xbox into an iceberg. You're a hopeless retard LMAO

Nope... I've called him out often.  Called out Xbox for fucking up every time they have.

Gamepass isn't the problem here...  Studio management is the problem.

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

There’s no reason to have duplicate roles. Sony’s tiny 1 party doesn’t have these issues, hence why they rely on 3rd party so much. 

Sony still has no games for 2024 :cruise:

First post and instantly talking about Sony :drake: 

• dead 1