Bloomberg: More Xbox cuts are on the way across the organization

Posted (edited)

:hest: The bad news keeps coming. TLHBFR!!!

:sabu: Waiting for the retard Lemij to come and tell me how MS just needed a few more million subs to keep this train wreck going.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it’s insane. Seems Phil is just as dumb and clueless as his fanboys. Pretty insane when you think about it. He probably was taking business advice from the lemshits he was in online game lobbies with 

The guys actually thinks that you and I think about Xbox more than he does  

Lmfao Bbbbbut 50 million subs is enough I swearz .  GP currently has almost 40 million subs and it's bleeding money.  50 million subs is not enough to recoup the billions upon billions upon billions M

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

There’s no reason to have duplicate roles. Sony’s tiny 1 party doesn’t have these issues, hence why they rely on 3rd party so much. 

Sony still has no games for 2024 :cruise:

Edited by Tears of the Cows
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

There’s no reason to have duplicate roles. Sony’s tiny 1 party doesn’t have these issues, hence why they rely on 3rd party so much. 

:freeman: You think the reason they are shutting down all these studios after laying off 1900 people last year is because they have too many “duplicate roles”?

:kaz:  You’re even more retarded than I thought. 

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:freeman: You think the reason they are shut it g down all these studios after playing off 1900 people last year is because they have too many “duplicate roles”?

:kaz: you’re even more retarded than I thought. 

it’s the exact reason :juggle: they’re focusing on the strongest IP. Other talent isn’t needed, because those IPs already have some of those positions filled. 

again, Sonys minuscule first party doesn’t have this issue. But don’t already forget Sony just fired its CEO and head of PlayStation productions? :kaz: seems like anarchy over there :vince:

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

it’s the exact reason :juggle: they’re focusing on the strongest IP. Other talent isn’t needed, because those IPs already have some of those positions filled. 

again, Sonys minuscule first party doesn’t have this issue. But don’t already forget Sony just fired its CEO and head of PlayStation productions? :kaz: seems like anarchy over there :vince:

:hest:I can’t wait for Phil to shut down the entire Xbox division and put you retards out of your misery.

Such levels of mental retardation and stupidity should never exist in videogame fandom again. You lemshits really deserve all the raping you are getting right now :cruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

:hest:I can’t wait for Phil to shut down the entire Xbox division and put you retards out of your misery.

Such levels of metal retardation and stupidity should never exist in videogame fandom again. You lemshits really deserve all the raping you are getting right now :cruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

I’ve said for years I would ditch Xbox the second gamepass is available on switch. I don’t care about Xbox you idiot :D 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What was the last video game you played?

(he won’t be able to answer)

:bena:

At the rate Microsoft is cutting studios, anything you play this year might be the last xbox games you ever play :reg:

• dead 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I’ve said for years I would ditch Xbox the second gamepass is available on switch. I don’t care about Xbox you idiot :D 

That’s why you are still sucking Phil’s balls up to this very minute because you are “ditching Xbox”  :kaz:

You can keep lying to yourself Cuckstz, you are still a lemshit and you will be going down with the ShitBox ship :mj:

That’s why you are still sucking Phil’s balls up to this very minute because you are “ditching Xbox”  :kaz:

You can keep lying to yourself Cuckstz, you are still a lemshit and you will be going down with the ShitBox ship :mj:

Wanna make a sig bet I said I’d ditch Xbox in a second if GP went to switch? I’ve said it multiple times over the years. 

how fast you wanna lose? :mj: 

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He can’t answer it LMFAO

When was the last time Xbox has anything other than a dismal future with no hope?

What are you holding onto? What are you hoping for? Xbox is finished. You bet on the wrong horse.

• Geese 1

Wanna make a sig bet I said I’d ditch Xbox in a second if GP went to switch? I’ve said it multiple times over the years. 

how fast you wanna lose? :mj: 

Don't bother with that clown dude...

RETARD, CLOWNZT, LEMIJ, CUCKTZ, PHIL DICKSUKER, XBOKZ BITCH is all he knows how to think.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

When was the last time Xbox has anything other than a dismal future with no hope?

What are you holding onto? What are you hoping for? Xbox is finished. You bet on the wrong horse.

He still can’t answer LMAO!!!!!!

They forget Sony fired their CEO :D 

They also completely eliminated their Japanese division, Sony Japan.

Cows are a funny bunch.  :tom:

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

They also completely eliminated their Japanese division, Sony Japan.

Cows are a funny bunch.  :tom:

They also fired their head of PlayStation productions for the last 20 years  :mroff: