The next ROG Ally is being revealed tomorrow

TwinbladeHBR :face: 

Probably will have an OLED screen and fix various issues with the current hardware.

Meh. I liked my Ally but I don't really use it much. In fact I let my little cousin borrow it like a month ago to try it out and haven't even cared enough to ask him for it back.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Meh. I liked my Ally but I don't really use it much. In fact I let my little cousin borrow it like a month ago to try it out and haven't even cared enough to ask him for it back.

:mjpls:

:rofl: 

It's ok.. I wouldn't use that POS Windows based handheld either :mjgrin:

Edited by Remij
29 minutes ago, Remij said:

:mjpls:

:rofl: 

It's ok.. I wouldn't use that POS Windows based handheld either :mjgrin:

im not a handheld gamer anymore, but that doesn’t mean the ally isn’t better than the steam dick :9:

Great news, since I love this market. I’m more than happy with my SD oled, but I welcome the competition to keep pushing mobile tech. 

LOL I predicted that the PC handheld accessory cottage industry would end up doing exactly this, and its the very reason why every single type of PC accessory category turns into a mess and the majority of consumers don't bother with it anymore.

They all keep on releasing incremental shit that ends up confusing the consumers and driving them away.:tom:they can't help themselves.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL I predicted that the PC handheld accessory cottage industry would end up doing exactly this, and its the very reason why every single type of PC accessory category turns into a mess and the majority of consumers don't bother with it anymore.

They all keep on releasing incremental shit that ends up confusing the consumers and driving them away.:tom:they can't help themselves.

LOL THIS JUST IN GUYS! Jerry predicted that they'd release some more PC handhelds!! Stop the presses!! 

:gabelol:

So rumor is this is actually going to be like a 'Pro' version of the Ally that won't replace the original and will be sold at a higher price....

The fuck is Asus thinking :hest:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

So rumor is this is actually going to be like a 'Pro' version of the Ally that won't replace the original and will be sold at a higher price....

The fuck is Asus thinking :hest:

And it doesn't even have an OLED :freeman: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL THIS JUST IN GUYS! Jerry predicted that they'd release some more PC handhelds!! Stop the presses!! 

:gabelol:

LOL i love how he's trying to play stupid.

At least I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming that he's "playing" stupid. :drake:

8 hours ago, Remij said:

And it doesn't even have an OLED :freeman: 

Wait, this new version won’t have the screen that’s already in the existing Ally? Lmfao! 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Oh. For some reason, I thought it did. 

You were probably confusing it with the recent Ayaneo handhelds. Those are the only ones that have consistently had OLED screens

• Upvote 1