Sarah Bond, President of Xbox, tweet from 2 months ago

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's corporate jargon you dumb twat. 

Are you pretending to be annoyed by this? 

How about the time Sony did it to you during the ps3 era and you kept on waiting, you hypocritical little biatch. 

Lol don't know what's sadder, using a Whataboutism regarding videogames or that you had to go back to the ps3 days to do it. 

• dead 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS  

I don't know much about this chick but she's basically Phil with a vagina. Just a complete non-answer without a hint of sympathy.

It makes sense.   This wouldn't be the first time a large corporation, just out of nowhere, hired a women, and then proceeded to make a whole bunch of really bad announcements that generate

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

So Sony not only shut down 1 but 2 crucial studios vs MS closing 3 studios with bad performances. 

And you wonder why everyone thinks of you as the resident retard. :tom:

Sony shut down only London Studio this year whose last game was a PSVR1 game back in 2019 that flopped. Prior to that their last notable game was Singstar back during the PS2 era :mj:

MS shut down 4 studios. One of them the studio behind the critically acclaimed Dishonored and Prey games, and the other one the creators of Ghostwire Tokyo and Microsoft's most critically acclaimed game this gen.... Hifi Rush. :cruise:

:kaz: Yea, a totally same apples to apples scenario if you're a fucking retard.

This is why Xbox is dying, it's being supported by retards like you that don't know shit about their own games or studios. The studio that put out your best received game this gen got shut down and you're comparing them to a Sony side studio that made Singstar during the PS2 era and  a PSVR1 flop back in 2019 :cruise:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
53 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol don't know what's sadder, using a Whataboutism regarding videogames or that you had to go back to the ps3 days to do it. 

More sad is you trying to find conflict where it can satisfy your cock starved e-vagina. 

There are things you can say and things you can't say. 

Take a look at that Arrowhead community manager for pointers. 

Lmfao tchbfr 

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Phil is an absolute coward for being completely absent while Sara Bond has to do a Bloomberg interview all by herself.

:reg: He's hiding in his bunker while Sarah takes all the blame. They only bring him out for positive announcements and to hype ShitBox.

Dude is a coward like most of these top corporate types.

10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:reg: He's hiding in his bunker while Sarah takes all the blame. They only bring him out for positive announcements and to hype ShitBox.

Dude is a coward like most of these top corporate types.

Just like lemmings when an Xbox game completely bombs.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Screenshot_20240510_133848.jpg.07a3595f31ce02d55683e823a268637c.jpg

Lol when you're stupid AND lack self-awareness. My bad, Ghandi. 

The big difference is that I am arguing about the topic. 

What you usually do is butt into any thread to get your cunt filled with your daily dose of e-jizz from either jonb, me or ghostz. 

Easy there you insatiable little hoe. 

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Ima wake up today , mad . Where is malakius I need someone to know how mad I am:mad:

Lol it's funny how you never call Mala miserable because you both such Xbox dick for some reason. And he's always loving your post because he's a cuck. 

29 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

The big difference is that I am arguing about the topic. 

What you usually do is butt into any thread to get your cunt filled with your daily dose of e-jizz from either jonb, me or ghostz. 

Easy there you insatiable little hoe. 

Lol you got upset because you love Xbox. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you got upset because you love Xbox. 

See what I am saying? 

Not contributing to the topic at all just looking to get your e-butt scrambled. :tom:

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

See what I am saying? 

Not contributing to the topic at all just looking to get your e-butt scrambled. :tom:

I already said what you did, more or less without taking personal offense towards anyone. You came out of the gates calling people twats for calling this chick out. There is no discussion to be had, no one is going to defend her. 

41 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

"Now I'm gonna show jonb how mad I am grrr :mad: "

:rofl:

Jon, you think too much of yourself. We've barely had exchanges since I came back until you began stalking me in the political forums last year whining about Low TCP and that I barely post in the main forum. 

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You come here specifically to stalk " the xbox fans":rofl:

I have no issues with Xbox. It's just a coincidence that some of the biggest retards on the site are Xbox fanmen. 

• Upvote 1