Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

"I'm not miserable"

"I like games I just don't play.or talk about them "

"Xbox:cries:"

Could have just summed it up like that Mr Miserable 

And you're still projecting lol. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And you're still projecting lol. 

And your still a miserable guy being miserable on a forum made for something you show no interest in :rofls:

They should rename this forum JonbXboxGhostz. Then it would make sense why you come here LOL

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

Xbox is doing great on PS5 tho :cruise: 

Is it? :bena: How come Tango got shut down despite the fact their game was one of the first to go to PS5?

:cruise: Dat Lemij spin on negative Xbox news.

Dance Spinning GIF by Leon Else

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Is it? :bena: 

Yes.  You're eating up Sea of Thieves.  You're eating up Hi-Fi Rush.  You'll eat up Call of Duty as usual, and you'll eat up whatever else is thrown at you. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes.  You're eating up Sea of Thieves.  You're eating up Hi-Fi Rush.  You'll eat up Call of Duty as usual, and you'll eat up whatever else is thrown at you. 

The only thing getting eaten up are the jobs at Xbox studios as Microsoft fires everyone and shuts down studios due to their games flopping and failing to make any money :cruise:

:mj: Keep trying lemij. The numbers don't lie, ShitBox and gamePass are a flop. Even analysts that are usually neutral are screaming it now. The only thing keeping MS in the game now is ABK and it's only a matter of time before they shut down the majority of studios they bought...

spacer.png

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The only thing getting eaten up are the jobs at Xbox studios as Microsoft fires everyone and shuts down studios due to their games flopping and failing to make any money :cruise:

:mj: Keep trying lemij. The numbers don't lie, ShitBox and gamePass are a flop. Even analysts that are usually neutral are screaming it now. the only thing keeping MS in the game now is ABK and it's only a matter of time before they shut down the majority of studios they bought...

He's mad cause cows are thirsty for Xbox games and MS is taking advantage of that :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

So according to the article and your info the Xbox console is basically pointless now. 

• Geese 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's mad cause cows are thirsty for Xbox games and MS is taking advantage of that :rofl: 

:cruise: He's lost his shit. Shitbox totally failing and analysts saying GamePass is absolutely a flop and unsustainable is getting to him. Wasn't your retarded ass arguing a few days ago that ShitPass is sustainable?

MS desperately porting the games of their dead and dying studios isn't a winning strategy. They are only recouping costs from their failed GP adventure. 

:bena: Again, if ShitPass and MS startegy is working how come they shut down Tango shortly after porting their game to PS5? Answer the question Lemij, stop trying to dodge it :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Xbox is dead.

Don't tell Lemij that. He think MS is playing 4D chess to keep Xbox alive through the PS Store. What a fucking retard  :mj:

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Nobody cares that Xbox is dead besides yall

Jenny you're literally posting on systemwars.com and now trying to shit on people for dunking on Xbox.

I'll tell you this now, if you're still here in five years time, I'll still be reminding you of the great Xbox dumpster fire of '24. 

image.gif.dcea3d4d1d2c3507b2462a66b88f99a0.gif

Edited by Cell
25 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Is it? :bena: How come Tango got shut down despite the fact their game was one of the first to go to PS5?

:cruise: Dat Lemij spin on negative Xbox news.

Dance Spinning GIF by Leon Else

The spin gif got me. :mj:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Cell said:

Jenny you're literally posting on systemwars.com and now trying to shit on people for dunking on Xbox.

I'll tell you this now, if you're still here in five years time, I'll still be reminding you of the great Xbox dumpster fire of '24. 

His name is still green, but no one cares except anyone who wants to dunk on Xflop. :mj:

5 minutes ago, Cell said:

Your car analogy was cute... but some people treat their car like it's the only thing that matters in the world... while others simply see them as a means to an end... to get you somewhere.  Nobody sitting around waiting by the car with the engine on fire.. he already got where he sposed to be :smoke: 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Your car analogy was cute... but some people treat their car like it's the only thing that matters in the world... while others simply see them as a means to an end... to get you somewhere.  Nobody sitting around waiting by the car with the engine on fire.. he already got where he sposed to be :smoke: 

Tell me you don't like/respect Phil Spencer. 

Edit: Or do you mean Jon? :ben:

Edited by Cell
Just now, Cell said:

Tell me you don't like/respect Phil Spencer. 

Phil served one purpose for me.  Getting Xbox games on PC... bringing MS back to PC gaming... which is where they should have been all along.

What goes around comes around :geese: 

11 minutes ago, Cell said:

I said the only people that care about xbox , are yall.