Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hellflop 2, TLHBFAssRaped!!!!!!   7 years in the making, 5 years of hyping for this 6/10 flop       STFU, you imbecile. It's an absolute disaster for you lemshits. This is t

Posted Images

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

yet she’d never touch you :tom: 

No body wants your girl.... Except when dudes are looking for a slut to gangbang in front of your Cuck ass :lawl:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Pretty much. 

imagine botw or Elden ring with these graphics tho. Jfc gaming will be amazing in 10 years 

No doubt! 

• aitch 1

I know I sound like I’m being hard on the “game”, but I’m actually enjoying the experience. The vibe is pretty great. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

No doubt! 

Ghost of Tsushima and Horizon Zero Dawn already look amazing. And switch 2 will have 50% more ram than the Ps4, much stronger CPU, and a 2gbps storage medium. The next Zelda game is going to absolutely butcher the best PS4 has to offer.

• Ben 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

I know I sound like I’m being hard on the “game”, but I’m actually enjoying the experience. The vibe is pretty great. 

Yeah I’m surprisingly having a good time. Tho if I spent $70 or whatever it’s worth it probably would be a different story. Pass FTW again 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No body wants her.. and yet she would never want you :tom: 

The only person wants her is you.  The guys that gang bang her and tag team her don't want her either, they're just using and fucking her like that slut she is. :sabu:

16 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yeah I’m surprisingly having a good time. Tho if I spent $70 or whatever it’s worth it probably would be a different story. Pass FTW again 

Yeah, for GP, it’s fine. It’ll be a one-and-done experience. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The only person wants her is you.  The guys that gang bang her and tag team her don't want her either, they're just using and fucking her like that slut she is. :sabu:

And yet, she STILL wouldn’t fuck you.:drake:

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

And yet, she STILL wouldn’t fuck you.:drake:

I guess me and you have that in common... Difference is she is Your girl and yet she doesn't want to fuck you but is fucking everyone else but you.... Buy Hey at least you get to watch:lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

I guess me and you have that in common... Difference is she is Your girl and yet she doesn't want to fuck you but is fucking everyone else but you.... Buy Hey at least you get to watch:lawl:

She fucks everyone, won’t fuck me… but yet she STILL wouldn’t fuck you :tom: 

My trip got canceled, so I’m going to see if I can knock this out. I didn’t get too far. I’m at the sequence where I have to keep my flame lit in the water, after that cool water scene. 

• Like 1