Hellblade 2 reviews (Meta - 81, 6/10, IGN - 8/10)

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Playing this FLOP. Let’s see how it is. 

It’s not bad for what it is. Basically just press sprint (jog) forward 90% of the time.  Fights are fun but very easy, looks cool tho. Can’t wait til games actually look like this. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hellflop 2, TLHBFAssRaped!!!!!!   7 years in the making, 5 years of hyping for this 6/10 flop       STFU, you imbecile. It's an absolute disaster for you lemshits. This is t

Posted Images

Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

OG Hellblade was 1440p on Pro and 1800p on One X. It better look fucking great at a sub 1080p rendering resolution.

What? :cosby2: 

Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

It runs at a lower ress than Hellblade 1 did on the base PS4. No one was expecting such a shit resolution back in 2019 when the trailer came out.

It has the pixel density of 1440p... and watch DF's video on it.. the game has tons of filmic and post processing effects which keep the image quality soft even if you throw super high resolutions at it.  It would honestly be wasted power on the console versions to be rendering at native 4K or even 1800p.

Posted (edited)

I’m actually having fun with this :D 

tchbr!

and it does look damn good. I mean, there is no other game that looks better than it, so not sure what @Goukosan is smoking. 

obviously just a tech demo really,  but they made it playable at least with a passable story. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I’m actually having fun with this :D 

tchbr!

and it does look damn good. I mean, there is no other game that looks better than it, so not sure what @Goukosan is smoking. 

obviously just a tech demo really,  but they made it playable at least with a passable story. 

You're tagging me because? 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Because you’re claiming it doesn’t look that good? :D 

Where is your dumbass getting that from? :drake:

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Funny knowing you two jack off two my girl when she wouldn’t fuck either of you :tom: 

Your girl had trains ran on her in front of you, tag teamed in front in you and everything else in between.  Who would want that? :drake:

All I can say is this - this makes “linecharted” from ps3 feel open world. These invisible walls are rough. 

However, I know it’s the price to pay for these visuals, which are pretty great. Combat is idiotic. Parry, parry, parry, strike, strike, strike (kill animation). It does look cool, but too much hand-holding. If UC3 had an “interactive butler”, this game has the 2.0 edition. 

as for the voices, they sound great with headphones. 

so far, it’s more of an experience than a game. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

All I can say is this - this makes “linecharted” from ps3 feel open world. These invisible walls are rough. 

However, I know it’s the price to pay for these visuals, which are pretty great. Combat is idiotic. Parry, parry, parry, strike, strike, strike (kill animation). It does look cool, but too much hand-holding. If UC3 had an “interactive butler”, this game has the 2.0 edition. 

as for the voices, they sound great with headphones. 

so far, it’s more of an experience than a game. 

Pretty much. 

imagine botw or Elden ring with these graphics tho. Jfc gaming will be amazing in 10 years 

• aitch 1