Kingdom Come Deliverance 2’s scope impacted by Xbox Series S

:hest: Xbox Series Potato continues to hold back gaming. The Series S will go down as one of the worst gaming decisions of all time. What a piece of shit just like the entire Xbox brand.

FpwMkq-WYAAAaAN.jpg.640b6c7751ea1845a0f3f3dfad92f888.jpg

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

LMFAO game world size in no way scales linearly with RAM size..  :tom: 

"25% more RAM = 25% bigger than predecessor" is the most ridiculously stupid thing I've heard in a long time :rofl: 

Firetard posting anything negative he can find about Xbox... even when it's clearly bullshit :mj: 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO game world size in no way scales linearly with RAM size..  :tom: 

"25% more RAM = 25% bigger than predecessor" is the most ridiculously stupid thing I've heard in a long time :rofl: 

Firetard posting anything negative he can find about Xbox... even when it's clearly bullshit :mj: 

This retard still damage controlling the Series Potato years later :cruise:

Watch him come out and say he isn’t a lemming after exposing his dumbass like this. Never go full retard Lemij.

You're forgetting that in addition to having less RAM, the Series Potato has slower and split RAM. Fucking imbecile :lawl:

It’s not just the RAM capacity that’s an issue idiot, it’s the RAM speed and the fact that it’s split between fast and much slower RAM. You should know this since you claim to be a Hermit :drake:

Go ahead and tell us how much more you know about the game’s development than the game’s Producer. Fucking retard  :kaz:

IMG_7750.thumb.png.ef4b60237f308c81293ba7f97b8a764b.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

This retard still damage controlling the Series Potato years later :cruise:

Watch him come out and say he isn’t a lemming after exposing his dumbass like this. Never go full retard Lemij.

You're forgetting that in addition to having less RAM, the Series Potato has slower and split RAM. Fucking imbecile :lawl:

It’s not just the RAM capacity that’s an issue idiot, it’s the RAM speed and the fact that it’s split between fast and much slower RAM. You should know this since you claim to be a Hermit :drake:

Go ahead and tell us how much more you know about the game’s development than the game’s Producer. Fucking retard  :kaz:

Moron :pavarotti: 

Series S has faster memory than last gen, and not only that, Series S has FAR faster I/O to that memory.  The speed of the SSD on the Series S is the same as the Series X.  That means it takes less time to fill Series S RAM than it would Series X.  So not only can Series S load data in and out of RAM a bajillion times faster than last gen consoles... the CPU and GPU can access that data far quicker too. :drake:   The Series S has an 8GB / 2GB split...  the memory that is accessible by the game on a Series S is the faster bandwidth memory.. :danylol:   Series S also has a dedicated decompression block.. the CPU is WAY faster.

Jesus christ.. don't ever step to me and bark with your chest about how much you know clown, I'll smack you down every time :hehe: 

I said ages ago that Series S would hold games back, and nobody believed me. But of course remij the armchair tech expert is going to come in here and act like he knows more than actual developers :omglol:

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I said ages ago that Series S would hold games back, and nobody believed me. But of course remij the armchair tech expert is going to come in here and act like he knows more than actual developers :omglol:

You're a clown dude.  These devs are so full of shit for that statement.  About as full of shit as you are typically :hehe: 

I guess they were also limited to 30fps by the shitty PS5 and Series X CPUs huh?  I'm sure the first game also ran like complete shit because they limited themselves last time too, right?  On those HARDDRIVES connected to 5-6GB of available RAM last gen.. :drake: 

Twinky, the way I can know these developers are full of shit.... is because there are other developers creating games with FAR bigger scope.. and will release on Series S just fine.  But hey, I'm sure Series S limited GTA6's scope too huh?  I'm looking forward to Rockstar's articles claiming that :danylol: 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The idiot is now claiming to know more than the game’s development than the game’s producer. You can’t make this shit up :mj:

30 minutes ago, Remij said:

Series S has faster memory than last gen, and not only that, Series S has FAR faster I/O to that memory.  The speed of the SSD on the Series S is the same as the Series X.  That means it takes less time to fill Series S RAM than it would Series X.  So not only can Series S load data in and out of RAM a bajillion times faster than last gen consoles... the CPU and GPU can access that data far quicker too. :drake:   The Series S has an 8GB / 2GB split...  the memory that is accessible by the game on a Series S is the faster bandwidth memory.. :danylol:   Series S also has a dedicated decompression block.. the CPU is WAY faster.

Jesus christ.. don't ever step to me and bark with your chest about how much you know clown, I'll smack you down every time :hehe: 

:kaz: You fucking retard, of course the Series S has RAM that’s faster than a consoles that came out 11 years ago. That’s not a flex you idiot, that’s expected but it’s still slow as fuck you retard compared to the much faster unified RAM architecture in the PS5 or modern day PCs.

:mj: The game is also a sequel to the last gen game, you don’t know what kind of increased RAM requirements the new game has with better assets and graphics. You fucking idiot, how can you talk with such conviction when these are the words of the game’s developer? These aren’t my words you retard. Have you ever developed a game before? This is the game’s producer saying the Series S is holding them back and then we have your slow ass in here contradiciting him with your GED-level game dev experience :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The idiot is now claiming to know more than the game’s producer. You can’t make this shit up :mj:

:kaz: You fucking retard, of course the Series S has RAM that’s faster than a consoles that came out 11 years ago. That’s not a flex you idiot, that’s expected but it’s still slow as fuck you retard compared to the much faster unified RAM architecture in the PS5 or modern day PCs.

:mj: The game is also a sequel to the last gen game, you don’t know what kind of increased RAM requirements the new game has with better assets and graphics. You fucking idiot, how can you talk with such conviction when these are the words of the games’s developer. Have you ever developed a game before? This is the game’s producer saying the Series S is holding them back and then we have your slow ass in here contradiciting him with your GED-level game dev experience :cruise:

I should mention textures also scale down... and lower resolutions require less RAM, also reducing bandwith contention for the GPU/CPU.  They're not forced to run at visual parity with the PS5/Series X :danylol: 

I can talk with such conviction because other games out there will do, or have done, better..  This is absolutely a wrong statement, or was completely botch in translation, and I would not be surprised to see the developer come out and clarify :drake:  

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

I should mention textures also scale down... and lower resolutions require less RAM, also reducing bandwith contention for the GPU/CPU.  They're not forced to run at visual parity with the PS5/Series X :danylol: 

I can talk with such conviction because other games out there will do, or have done, better..  This is absolutely a wrong statement, or was completely botch in translation, and I would not be surprised to see the developer come out and clarify :drake:  

:reg:  Yea, I think all of us are going to take the words of the game’s PRODUCER over a System Wars village idiot like you. Sorry Lemij, you’re a complete retard without a clue damage controlling a potato powered console that multiple developers have already come out and called a piece of shit making their work harder. You’ve already lost whatever argument you’re trying to make here before you’ve even started.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Your little hasbro handhelds hold back gaming more than Series S LOL

10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:reg:  Yea, I think all of us are going to take the words of the game’s PRODUCER over a System Wars village idiot like you. Sorry Lemij, you’re a complete retard without a clue damage controlling a potato powered console that multiple developers have already come out and called a piece of shit making their work harder. You’ve already lost whatever argument you’re trying to make here before you’ve even started.

No, I think you're going to take these words, which were translated... and run with them... because Teh Xbawkz bad :cry: 

LMAO like I said, do you think GTA6 will be only 25% "bigger in scope" than GTA5 because of Series S?? :drake: 

You guys are absolute CLOWNS sometimes :hest: 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Remij said:

No, I think you're going to take these words, which were translated... and run with them... because Teh Xbawkz bad :cry: 

LMAO like I said, do you think GTA6 will be only 25% "bigger in scope" than GTA5 because of Series S?? :drake: 

:cruise: Cope, seethe, cry, jump off a bridge, nothing changes the fact that multiple game devs including the Producer of this game have said the Series S is holding them back. These are their words not mine. 

As a retard, you have ZERO experience in game development of any kind. I doubt you've ever written a line of code in your life so you have no level of expertise when it comes to game development.

:reg: I could listen to the words of a retard like you that's a couch engineer or I could listen to the actual game developers making the games, very easy choice for me. I choose the game devs and not the retard that claimed the Series S would be a slam dunk for Microsoft this gen.

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, Remij said:

What kind of comparison is that? Sure with enough time and resources devs can work around the Series S' limitations, but not every Studio is Rockstar. Many smaller devs have struggled with Series S throughout the entire gen.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What kind of comparison is that? Sure with enough time and resources devs can work around the Series S' limitations, but not every Studio is Rockstar. Many smaller devs have struggled with Series S throughout the entire gen.

LOL oh, right, we should just take every developers unique situation into consideration when criticizing or disagreeing with something they've said or decisions they've made for their games and not ever compare them :drake: 

Here's a hint for you.  Many of those smaller devs do indeed struggle... because their ambitions are too great for their capabilities.  Just because a studio doesn't have time or resources into making something work, does not mean that the hardware is at fault.  They just don't have the time or resources...

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Who gives a fuck. Series S is 100% garbage. :mj:

• dead 1

Almost 4 years in and we are up to 2 games that devs had problems with on series s LMAO it's so dire 

The entire gen has been heldback by this monstrosity. Xbox has essentially created a lost generation.

The developer should have just skipped Xflop and gone PS/PC only.

• Upvote 1