The Official Xbox Showcase 2024 thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAOOO FirePoorer 😆

Finally caught up on the show. That was pretty damn good, MS pretty much revealed their whole slate of games for the foreseeable future. Probably their best showcase ever even though I'm still not a b

IBUYPOWERonsale 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

LMFAOOO FirePoorer 😆

Claims we’re poor but is sweating $200 a year lmfao 

it’s always the poors that penny pinch and hold on to anything they perceive is valuable. No wonder he feels the need to “own” his games lmfao. 

• dead 1
Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

This was this bitches response? :mj: 

im not worried about $200 a year considering i play $2000 worth of games during that year :D 

meanwhile you play 3 games a year that came out half a decade ago because they finally went on sale :tom: 

:hest: I play and own way more games than you Cuckstz, let's not even get started. What was the last game you even played? Hifi Rush? You confessed earlier you didn't even play Shitfield LMAO

Imagine being on a gaming forum and trying to shame other gamers for buying and owning their own games, fucking imbeciles  :kaz:

There's a reason the vast majority of gamers don't rely on subsidies and rental services to play games. You retards are a minority and will always be a minority :mj:

Screenshot 2024-06-09 174418.png

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: I play and own way more games than you Cuckstz, let's not even get started. What was the last game you even played? Hifi Rush? You confessed earlier you didn't even play Shitfield LMAO

Imagine being on a gaming forum and trying to shame other gamers for buying and owning their own games, fucking imbeciles  :kaz:

There's a reason the vast majority of gamers don't rely on subsidies and rental services to play games. You retards are a minority and will always be a minority :mj:

Screenshot 2024-06-09 174418.png

He just completely lies when cornered lmfao. When did I say I didn’t play starfield? I said the complete opposite. 

FIRESALE forced to completely lie out of his ass, how can he be trusted with ANYTHING???? :kaz: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Claims we’re poor but is sweating $200 a year lmfao 

it’s always the poors that penny pinch and hold on to anything they perceive is valuable. No wonder he feels the need to “own” his games lmfao. 

Irony, considering I'm the only one here actually paying for his games :kaz:

Show how much of a retard you are. I said YOU are the one sweating $200 for games.  

I've spent hundreds of dollars on games this year already and I'll end up spending thousands and it's nothing.

I said you retards are acting like sales don't exist for budget conscious gamers, I wasn't talking about myself idiot :hest:

I'm not a budget conscious gamer considering my PC costs more than the one bedroom apartment you share with your nephew :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Show how much of a retard you are. I said YOU are the one sweating $200 for games.  

I've spent hundreds of dollars on games this year already and I'll end up spending thousands and it's nothing.

I said you retards are acting like sales don't exist for budget conscious gamers, I wasn't talking about myself idiot :hest:

I'm not a budget conscious gamer considering my PC costs more than one bedroom apartment you share with your nephew :cruise:

Yes you are.. and that PC is probably exactly why you are :tom: 

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm not a budget conscious gamer considering my PC costs more than the one bedroom apartment you share with your nephew :cruise:

you are so fucking retarded for trying to claim ownage by spending more money than everyone else "bEcAuSE I cAn AfFoRd It" mothefucker i probably make more money than you and i plan to increase my wealth as i age by SAVING. youre trying to "own" someone like a middle school child would. 

Edited by poopy_butt
3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

No- you said because I spend $200 a year on gamepass (much less in reality) I’m giving “ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF MONEY” to MS :drake:

34 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

you are so fucking retarded for trying to claim ownage by spending more money than everyone else "bEcAuSE I cAn AfFoRd It" mothefucker i probably make more money than you and i plan to increase my wealth as i age by SAVING. youre trying to "own" someone like a middle school child would. 

Lmfao. Telling firepunk how it is. You love to see it :cruise:

All caught up on this. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Definitely way better than SGF and better than recent Sony shows

Doom looks good

State of Decay 3 looks good

Dragon Age was disappointing. The cartoony art style and vibe does nothing for me

Expedition 33 looks neat and reminds me a lot of Lost Odyssey

Snake Eater looks good but its a pretty safe remake

Perfect Dark was impressive. The Mirror's Edge style platforming really sold me on the game :smoke: 

Fable looks awesome :wow2: (outside of the weird looking MC)

Indiana Jones still looks well realized and super polished

Avowed looks ok but im still not fully sold on it

Stalker 2 looks great

Looking forward to Gears but curious to learn more about it. Seems like this is gonna be a prequel?

Don't have much input on anything else. Solid show overall. I would have considered it a success if they had just shown Fable and Stalker 2 but there were a surprising number of other games that exceeded my expectations.

40 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

FireSale lives at home still ,guaranteed :rofls:

He absolutely does lmao! He took pics one day and had his bedroom door shut. No one who owns their own place shuts their bedroom door :tom: 

Little Eric Cartmens Tweeter space he needs to keep the door shut :rofl: Room probably full of blue dildos too :tom:

MOOOM SHUT THA DOOR CUCK BEEECH

Phil cucking you lemshit renters after getting his PlayStation money :luff:

2 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

:cruise: Phil negates all this horse shit you just typed. He’s bringing his games to his premium paying customers while you retards rent. 

The whole slate going everywhere while you do retard mental gymnastics. Shows you where Microsoft’s priority lies.

You are the fucking retard. You pay money to own nothing. You’re a renter and Phil calls you that in this video. You aren’t better off than anyone who pays for their games :mjgrin:

:dbry: Get raped….

:sabu: You retards built the brand and he’s straight up lying to you and now bringing his games to all platforms right after he said it would be only 4 games LMFAO!

Edited by FIREPOWER

Everybody THROW away your PS5 Sony has went FULL MULTIPLATFORM all Sony games BEST on PC :juggle:

Now Sony just needs to make some games :ANYWORD: MS and Da Pass clowning on Sony offering the Biggest, Baddest selection of games proving that they are the PREMIER 1P in da game :whew:

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Everybody THROW away your PS5 Sony has went FULL MULTIPLATFORM all Sony games BEST on PC :juggle:

Now Sony just needs to make some games :ANYWORD: MS and Da Pass clowning on Sony offering the Biggest, Baddest selection of games proving that they are the PREMIER 1P in da game :whew:

Notice how Firetard hasn't been talking shit about any of the Xbox games this showcase?  Now that he thinks he's getting them all, he's got nothing negative to say about them... he's just spending his time begging for them instead :rofl: :rofls: