Official Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Thread - 10/10 IGN, 10/10 GS, 95 Meta - Game of the Year. Best DLC oif All Time.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm DL'ed and updated, but I can't play for a bit yet.  Gonna be insane though :wow2: 

Already 350K concurrent on Steam within half an hour of release :whew: 

the wifi is down here, so i'm stuck using my phone's hotspot. shit is slow af :mjcry: 9 gigs to go :mjcry:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This DLC has been very difficult for me with my character build.  I actually spent a decent portion today just in the main game getting various talismans and skills/incantations I missed for a new bui

Imo the base games are nothing aside from that first playthrough of Sekiro. I don’t think this is rage quitting and leaving a negative review hard thus far, but it’s typical From DLC hard and Elden Ri

i think my gf knew i wanted to play this (i may have low key dropped that i wanted to play this tonight lol) and asked if we can do something tomorrow night instead.  the universe is on my side. just

@Remij click this if you want to go into the expansion with the right mindset

Spoiler

the final boss is a major wtf? a lot of upset fans. though, i saw a few of the "best" bosses......brooo...they own! for some reason, ER can't stick the landing lol.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Remij click this if you want to go into the expansion with the right mindset

Reveal hidden contents

the final boss is a major wtf? a lot of upset fans. though, i saw a few of the "best" bosses......brooo...they own! for some reason, ER can't stick the landing lol.

Eh, I'll form my own opinion as I play lol.  My expectations are probably different than some peoples out there :fblike: 

• Upvote 1

i think my gf knew i wanted to play this (i may have low key dropped that i wanted to play this tonight lol) and asked if we can do something tomorrow night instead.  the universe is on my side. just one more hour to go for me :smoke:

• aitch 2

I still get a kick out of this.  Yoshi-P from SquareEnix announced the FF14 Dawntrail release date, everyone cheers, then he said they wanted to release it a week earlier but they wanted to give everyone a week to play the Elden Ring DLC :D:D:D 

What a boss.  He knows how much of a force Elden Ring is and not to get in its way. :smoke: 

Oh, and Elden Ring on Steam has 550K concurrent players right now.. lmfao.. that's crazy.  DLC hype plus people who've undoubtedly just bought the game... crazy numbers.

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

I still get a kick out of this.  Yoshi-P from SquareEnix announced the FF14 Dawntrail release date, everyone cheers, then he said they wanted to release it a week earlier but they wanted to give everyone a week to play the Elden Ring DLC :D:D:D 

What a boss.  He knows how much of a force Elden Ring is and not to get in its way. :smoke: 

that is beyond awesome :D

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i think my gf knew i wanted to play this (i may have low key dropped that i wanted to play this tonight lol) and asked if we can do something tomorrow night instead.  the universe is on my side. just one more hour to go for me :smoke:

You playing on PC?

43 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You playing on PC?

Yup. I’m just exploring. I defeated a few mini bosses. 

Ok, I put in about ah hour and a half. I mainly did a bunch of suicide runs to find new areas and items. There’s a cool new system of collectibles that helps even out the playing field for lower level players and new game + ones. Those buffs only stay in the expansion. So far, it definitely feels like more Elden Ring, though more dense. I have already unlocked 1/2 of the main map. The game definitely is more vertically structured. While I have discovered those portions of the map, many areas are out of reach. The level design feels very well thought out, so far. My only gripes are enemy/mini boss recycling, but that was expected. It’s too early to give deeper impressions. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Yup. I’m just exploring. I defeated a few mini bosses. 

Oh I thought you got the first one on Xbox or PS5 ? Does your save transfer or is that why you did a new run through? 

20 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Oh I thought you got the first one on Xbox or PS5 ? Does your save transfer or is that why you did a new run through? 

I did a new run. I was like new game +4 on my PlayStation one. I’m migrating my library to PC. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I want this but I'm not doing it lol. I'd have to get the Xstink version too meh

I am waiting for a sale. 

Vanilla game is still $60